PDA

View Full Version : Pre match experience

keep the faith
26-07-2022, 07:28 AM
I thought it was really noticeable on sun how much better things are in the stadium. I thought the lust for life montage on the screens was fantastic and the sound was really booming in the west. Update on hibs heroes sounded good too.

I think these kind of atmosphere building things ahead of the big games will be terrific.This ownership team are learning as they go and understanding our history and culture. The prodigy update was much more appropriate and motivating than opera singers. The stadium is looking really fresh nowadays too.

Good stuff again Hibs.

Frazerbob
26-07-2022, 08:23 AM
Away ye go with yer positivity. No place for it on here!

H18 SFR
26-07-2022, 08:25 AM
Away ye go with yer positivity. No place for it on here!

I know you’re having a laugh but the OP is spot on. ER is going to be a great day out once the team clicks as well.

BILLYHIBS
26-07-2022, 08:48 AM
Could not hear myself think because the PA in the West Lower was too loud

Agree Stadium looking good and fresh

Any hot running water yet?

WestCoastHibby
26-07-2022, 10:35 PM

Hibs have been saving the planet on that one since they had sinks installed

BILLYHIBS
27-07-2022, 07:38 AM
Hibs have been saving the planet on that one since they had sinks installed

I can remember using the wa at the back of the auld stand at half time in the glory days :greengrin

Keith_M
27-07-2022, 08:44 AM
It was all OK, except for that annoying animated signage round the pitch.

I realise it brings in some extra income but I'm sure I'm not the only one that found that annoyingly distracting at times.

flash
27-07-2022, 08:55 AM

I realise it brings in some extra income but I'm sure I'm not the only one that found that annoyingly distracting at times.

Old man shouts at cloud.

the_ginger_hibee
27-07-2022, 09:49 AM

It's the way it is at any modern stadium, arena or 'event' with enough eyes. You need your 'They Live' glasses to get around it.

mutley
27-07-2022, 11:19 AM
It's the way it is at any modern stadium, arena or 'event' with enough eyes. You need your 'They Live' glasses to get around it.

OBEY.................. great movie

percy veer
27-07-2022, 04:10 PM

Been hearing the club are looking at those filtered water taps , give out either hot or cold and is drinkable.

Alfred E Newman
27-07-2022, 04:15 PM

I don’t know how being unable to hear what the person sitting next to you is saying is meant to improve the pre match atmosphere.

Keith_M
27-07-2022, 05:44 PM
I don’t know how being unable to hear what the person sitting next to you is saying is meant to improve the pre match atmosphere.

Be careful, you'll be told you need to 'get with the times, grandad'.

Though fortunately you won't be able to hear them saying it.....

Carheenlea
28-07-2022, 08:47 AM
The last derby at Easter Road was pretty much perfect in tone, build up and audio. It just demonstrated how you can make a pre match build up work and give the place a proper Hibs themed feel and belonging.

Works better when it’s a full house though.

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2022, 09:12 AM

Depends who you sit next to.

HibsAnnouncer
28-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Great to read this post! We are working hard to make the pre match build up as strong as it can be! Feedback will be key to us getting that right.

gbhibby
28-07-2022, 08:32 PM
I can remember using the wa at the back of the auld stand at half time in the glory days :greengrin
Some guys didnae even use the wa