PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

Libby Hibby
22-07-2022, 06:26 AM
The sun is out, the birds are chirping away.

What a wonderful day folks. Let’s make today a happy one.

Good morning.

Crunchie
22-07-2022, 06:30 AM

Good morning.
Where are you that the suns out, I'm in rainy Lanark

Libby Hibby
22-07-2022, 06:32 AM
Where are you that the suns out, I'm in rainy Lanark

Devon.

Good morning sir.

flash
22-07-2022, 06:32 AM

Good morning.

I was going to post something similar bar the sun ain't out here.

Emotions run high understandably when results aren't great but I still think we could be decent once everyone is available and we add a couple more.

Also think the owner is a good man with a big heart who is probably hurting at the amount of stick he is getting. Whilst some of it may be fair a lot of it seems to just be default setting stuff for folk when things aren't going to plan.

We need to be careful what we wish for as new owners with the financial clout to a actually make a difference don't grow on tress and we could easily force him out and be left with someone far scarier.

theonlywayisup
22-07-2022, 06:37 AM

Emotions run high understandably when results aren't great but I still think we could be decent once everyone is available and we add a couple more.

Also think the owner is a good man with a big heart who is probably hurting at the amount of stick he is getting. Whilst some of it may be fair a lot of it seems to just be default setting stuff for folk when things aren't going to plan.

We need to be careful what we wish for as new owners with the financial clout to a actually make a difference don't grow on tress and we could easily force him out and be left with someone far scarier.

I bet you believe in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny too :greengrin

Libby Hibby
22-07-2022, 06:37 AM

Good morning.

Libby Hibby
22-07-2022, 06:38 AM
I bet you believe in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny too :greengrin

Good morning.

HH81
22-07-2022, 06:39 AM
The sun is not out but the recycling lorry has turned up. Always a good start.

Morning everyone.

flash
22-07-2022, 06:42 AM

Thar our new midfield?

ClermistonGreen
22-07-2022, 06:42 AM
Did they forget to collect the money for Doig ?
:confused:

theonlywayisup
22-07-2022, 06:44 AM
Good morning.

Good morning! It's Friday too, the weekend starts soon!

Scorrie
22-07-2022, 07:05 AM

Good morning.

It’s pishing down here …but good morning anyway !

McGruber
22-07-2022, 07:05 AM
Thar our new midfield?

Ah no, it's Father Ted, the Toothless Fairy and the Bunny caught in headlights.

Good morning!

3pm
22-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Devon.

Good morning sir.

Enjoy Wilk. 🍺

H18 SFR
22-07-2022, 07:18 AM
Good morning folks. My six year old daughter just asked me two things, what time are we going swimming today and what time are we going to the Hibees tomorrow?

9:15 and Sunday, not tomorrow was the answer.

Wasn’t fussed for the game this weekend yesterday but looks like we are going.

All aboard Hibernian Airlines, just to mix things up, I’m positive we will horse St Johnstone. Hopefully the away end is packed!

Jones28
22-07-2022, 07:41 AM
It’s a lovely still morning in Lerwick, the Hibs are still my first love but man they push my buttons.

It’s the last day of holiday and I’m determined to enjoy it.

Ronniekirk
22-07-2022, 07:47 AM
Sunny on Arran Although it’s coming through the cloud But that will do for me
Brisk morning walk then work in garden . Lunch then work in garden .Another walk then eat out Fresh Seafish

zitelli62
22-07-2022, 08:22 AM
Very sunny in Spain, hibs will put you through hell at times but you know what I will love them till the die.
GGTTH.

BoomtownHibees
22-07-2022, 08:24 AM

Good morning.

You awrite mate? Needing a cuddle?

brog
22-07-2022, 08:58 AM

Good morning.

:hibees

hibbyfraelibby
22-07-2022, 09:00 AM
Devon.

Good morning sir.

Sun still above the clouds here in Libby Libby

Hibbyradge
22-07-2022, 09:00 AM

Obviously, he doesn't!

Hibbyradge
22-07-2022, 09:02 AM

Good morning.

It's cloudy and a cool 16° here but that's perfect because jacket and tie are required at the races this evening.

Moulin Yarns
22-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Good morning everyone.

Overcast here in wonderful pitlochry, not a puff of wind so the midges will have a field day.

ErinGoBraghHFC
22-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Overcast in Glasgow this morning, might order a delivery from Halloumi to my work to brighten the day up a bit. Getting no end stick from the smellies about Hibs but they’re aw just jealous [emoji41][emoji1184]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby Hibby
22-07-2022, 09:24 AM

Off you, anytime 😘

NC1875
22-07-2022, 09:26 AM
It’s nice n sunny in Tenerife. Hopefully a player or players announced today to lift the mood.

worcesterhibby
22-07-2022, 09:29 AM
Sunny here in Herefordshire (yes I've moved from Worcester !) and as I look out of my garden office window a Green Woodpecker has just visited our bird feeders...first one I've seen in the garden this year...you don't get many green birds...it's a good omen! GGTTH:flag:

Moulin Yarns
22-07-2022, 09:33 AM
Sunny here in Herefordshire (yes I've moved from Worcester !) and as I look out of my garden office window a Green Woodpecker has just visited our bird feeders...first one I've seen in the garden this year...you don't get many green birds...it's a good omen! GGTTH:flag:

Ha!! Loads of greenfinches in my garden 😉

worcesterhibby
22-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Ha!! Loads of greenfinches in my garden 😉

Great ! (love Pitlochry) We just need someone from London to spot one of those Bloody Parakeets that are everywhere in the smoke and we will have all the luck we need against St Johnstone !

WhileTheChief..
22-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Sunny on Arran Although it’s coming through the cloud But that will do for me
Brisk morning walk then work in garden . Lunch then work in garden .Another walk then eat out Fresh Seafish

Good morning

You're on a morning walk on Arran but live in Paisley?

What time did you get up?!

BS44
22-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Devon.

Good morning sir.

My cousin married a guy from Devon, and she now lives with him and their boy in Tiverton.

He's a Exeter fan, anytime they're in Edinburgh he'll usually meet me and my brother for a bevvy and go to watch Hibs 👍

Golden Bear
22-07-2022, 09:52 AM
Good morning from an overcast day in Bonnie Peebles. Here's hoping for a successful season for the Hibees and less moaning on Hibs Net. !

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-07-2022, 10:22 AM

Where's this needing a cuddle thing sprung from all of a sudden? Seen it on multiple threads on here but, not elsewhere.

Scottie
22-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Great ! (love Pitlochry) We just need someone from London to spot one of those Bloody Parakeets that are everywhere in the smoke and we will have all the luck we need against St Johnstone !
Not far out of the smoke in Windsor. The Parakeet's are out in force in my garden this morning. Talk about noisy:grr:

Good morning everyone hope you all have a wonderful day. GGTTH.

ErinGoBraghHFC
22-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Not far out of the smoke in Windsor. The Parakeet's are out in force in my garden this morning. Talk about noisy:grr:

Good morning everyone hope you all have a wonderful day. GGTTH.

I might be uncultured but what’s with all the parakeet patter?[emoji1787] surely there’s no parakeets just cutting about Greater London?! Are they no like mini parrots?

CropleyWasGod
22-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Where's this needing a cuddle thing sprung from all of a sudden? Seen it on multiple threads on here but, not elsewhere.

It's the comms team at it again.

It's a hint that the women's team are signing Amanda Huggenkiss.

Billy Whizz
22-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Good morning

You're on a morning walk on Arran but live in Paisley?

What time did you get up?!

He has a place in Arran, he’s not that fast

Lago
22-07-2022, 11:26 AM

Good morning.
Dull and cold in Fife!!!

BoomtownHibees
22-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Off you, anytime 😘

Call me up

worcesterhibby
22-07-2022, 11:48 AM
I might be uncultured but what’s with all the parakeet patter?[emoji1787] surely there’s no parakeets just cutting about Greater London?! Are they no like mini parrots?

Trust me I work in London regularly..Bright green parakeets are invasive species that are very common in London parks and gardens !

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/jun/06/the-great-green-expansion-how-ring-necked-parakeets-took-over-london

HoboHarry
22-07-2022, 11:51 AM
6:50am here and its 26C with an afternoon forecast of 38C.

surreyhibbie
22-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Trust me I work in London regularly..Bright green parakeets are invasive species that are very common in London parks and gardens !

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/jun/06/the-great-green-expansion-how-ring-necked-parakeets-took-over-london

big population here in Oxted as well....

Moulin Yarns
22-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Dull and cold in Fife!!!

Good afternoon everyone, I concur, the change in the weather is astounding. Had to change out of my shorts into jeans.

Oscar T Grouch
22-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Good day to everyone, today is my last day at work for 2 weeks, it is my first holiday this year and while I am not going anywhere I have a pretty full itinerary including seeing Hibs play Norwich, St Johnstone and Hearts before I have to come back to work. To top it all my boss gave me an inflation busting payrise this morning too! Have a great weekend everyone, Hibs may constantly kick us in the nuts but they are a shared love we all have on here. Hope everyone has a great day and once it arrives a great weekend. GGTTH.

PS Big thanks to the OP for starting such a nice thread :thumbsup:

Callum_62
22-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Sun isn't out here

Booooo!!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Tambo
22-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Doom and gloom even down in england today but plus side I'll be on my way to Edinburgh tomorrow to take my first game of the season in Sunday.

Scorrie
22-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Sun isn't out here

Booooo!!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Nor here. Ron Gordon oot

worcesterhibby
22-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Good day to everyone, today is my last day at work for 2 weeks, it is my first holiday this year and while I am not going anywhere I have a pretty full itinerary including seeing Hibs play Norwich, St Johnstone and Hearts before I have to come back to work. To top it all my boss gave me an inflation busting payrise this morning too! Have a great weekend everyone, Hibs may constantly kick us in the nuts but they are a shared love we all have on here. Hope everyone has a great day and once it arrives a great weekend. GGTTH.

PS Big thanks to the OP for starting such a nice thread :thumbsup:

Great post, congratulations on the pay rise...have a great 2 week break and I will 2nd your thanks to the OP for starting the thread.

theonlywayisup
22-07-2022, 01:12 PM
PS Big thanks to the OP for starting such a nice thread

Great post, congratulations on the pay rise...have a great 2 week break and I will 2nd your thanks to the OP for starting the thread.

I think we should keep this thread as part of our therapy following a poor result. Everybody is being so nice to each other on this thread.

ErinGoBraghHFC
22-07-2022, 01:13 PM
I think we should keep this thread as part of our therapy following a poor result. Everybody is being so nice to each other on this thread.

Behave, bed wetter etc [emoji6]

Moulin Yarns
23-07-2022, 08:02 AM
Good morning from a wet pitlochry. About to head off to the Parkrun at faskallyforest. Gonna be a bit slippy under foot.

flash
23-07-2022, 08:09 AM
Sitting in the back garden in Gorebridge with the dogs. Pleasant morning so far.
Happy Saturday everybody especially those who I joust with on here.
We are all on the same side ultimately and deserve a decent team to watch and I think LJ will give us that.

BILLYHIBS
23-07-2022, 08:10 AM
Good morning Sports fans

One Day Soon
23-07-2022, 09:05 AM
**** me, this has an infectious air about it.

Good morning everyone, after returning yesterday from an absurdly bad one week holiday camping in Dumfriesshire (daughter sprained ankle, ****ty disinterested campsite management, weegie site infestation with kids screaming and adults partying to all hours, dogs off leads behaving like dogs, a police visit, shower block vandalised overnight, site shop with no shopping, a flat tyre and a lost bank card - to name just some of what went wrong) I am deliriously happy to be back in Edinburgh and looking forward to the start of a new Hibernian golden age.

*Tips hat towards everyone and strolls briskly into Saturday morning new beginning*

bigwheel
23-07-2022, 09:12 AM
**** me, this has an infectious air about it.

Good morning everyone, after returning yesterday from an absurdly bad one week holiday camping in Dumfriesshire (daughter sprained ankle, ****ty disinterested campsite management, weegie site infestation with kids screaming and adults partying to all hours, dogs off leads behaving like dogs, a police visit, shower block vandalised overnight, site shop with no shopping, a flat tyre and a lost bank card - to name just some of what went wrong) I am deliriously happy to be back in Edinburgh and looking forward to the start of a new Hibernian golden age.

*Tips hat towards everyone and strolls briskly into Saturday morning new beginning*

[emoji1][emoji119][emoji106]. Feel your pain - a poor camping trip is draining …have a better Saturday !

Libby Hibby
23-07-2022, 09:13 AM
Good morning all.

Sunny day in Bonnyrigg (travelled up from Devon yesterday, not great with all the protests and the whole of England deciding to be on the M5 and M6 at the one time but I’m still smiling 😊).

One Day Soon
23-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Good morning all.

Sunny day in Bonnyrigg (travelled up from Devon yesterday, not great with all the protests and the whole of England deciding to be on the M5 and M6 at the one time but I’m still smiling 😊).

The man’s a machine, in Bonnyrigg and yet still positive.

Moulin Yarns
23-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Good morning from a wet pitlochry. About to head off to the Parkrun at faskallyforest. Gonna be a bit slippy under foot.

And the morning got better still with a personal best at the Parkrun 🏃*♂️👍

worcesterhibby
23-07-2022, 11:16 AM
And the morning got better still with a personal best at the Parkrun 🏃*♂️👍
congratulations, I can also confirm that I’ve told my lovely wife that I want her to knit me a bobble hat for the winter using some of your beautiful yarn…soon as I choose a pattern she’ll be on the website spending some cash :greengrin

it’s dull but warm here in Herefordshire and I’ve just had two Welsh cakes with butter and jam and a pot of tea looking out at the garden…I’m hoping Grant Hoult will be playing a half each for a Hibs and Norwich this afternoon just to give it a party atmosphere !

Moulin Yarns
23-07-2022, 11:19 AM
congratulations, I can also confirm that I’ve told my lovely wife that I want her to knit me a bobble hat for the winter using some of your beautiful yarn…soon as I choose a pattern she’ll be on the website spending some cash :greengrin

it’s dull but warm here in Herefordshire and I’ve just had two Welsh cakes with butter and jam and a pot of tea looking out at the garden…I’m hoping Grant Hoult will be playing a half each for a Hibs and Norwich this afternoon just to give it a party atmosphere !

👍

worcesterhibby
23-07-2022, 11:26 AM
👍

your “Wimbledon” yarn should really be called “Classic Hibs Home and Away”

Moulin Yarns
23-07-2022, 11:31 AM

I'll have to check my stock and update the shop, that one is out of stock.

WhileTheChief..
23-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Good morning, hope everyone is feeling fine.

Grey and wet through here in Glasgow's East End.

Kinda put a damper on the flute band that just marched past my flat :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
23-07-2022, 11:40 AM

Did you?

You not have an inside lavvy?

MKHIBEE
23-07-2022, 11:54 AM

Well done that man!

Oscar T Grouch
23-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Just oot ma pit, what a nice feeling having 13 days ahead of me with no work! Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all have a great day no matter what the weather is like where you are. I hope your bets come up, your non Hibs teams win, I hope something good happens to you all today and most of all I hope Hearts lose at whatever they are doing :greengrin

gbhibby
23-07-2022, 12:05 PM

If it had been a dumper that would been a story. Was that not a scene from that BBC play which was filmed in Leith.💩

hibbyfraelibby
23-07-2022, 12:18 PM
If it had been a dumper that would been a story. Was that not a scene from that BBC play which was filmed in Leith.💩

Just Another Saturday with Billy Connelly. BBC too scared to film it in the Weege

gbhibby
23-07-2022, 12:28 PM
Just Another Saturday with Billy Connelly. BBC too scared to film it in the Weege
Was going to put up a link to YouTube but they are charging to watch it. I remember being in the area when they were filming.

Tambo
23-07-2022, 06:23 PM
What a beautiful night here.

Jones28
23-07-2022, 06:37 PM
Good evening all, beautiful night here in the North Sea, family holiday has come to an end and we’re sailing back to Aberdeen tonight on the NorthLink.

ErinGoBraghHFC
23-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Good evening troops, just heading out for a quick beer with the best man for my wedding later on this year now and then an early night, need to be at the airport early doors with Mrs EGBHFC for a 7am flight. First jolly in a few years paid for (in full!) by Mr PaddyPower. Happy days and get it right up ye PaddyPower.

CropleyWasGod
23-07-2022, 07:06 PM
Good evening troops, just heading out for a quick beer with the best man for my wedding later on this year now and then an early night, need to be at the airport early doors with Mrs EGBHFC for a 7am flight. First jolly in a few years paid for (in full!) by Mr PaddyPower. Happy days and get it right up ye PaddyPower.

Does Mrs EGBHFC know you're getting married later this year? Will you tell her while you're away?

ErinGoBraghHFC
23-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Does Mrs EGBHFC know you're getting married later this year? Will you tell her while you're away?

Very good, should be Miss EGBHFC in the meantime I suppose [emoji1787]

CropleyWasGod
23-07-2022, 07:10 PM
Very good, should be Miss EGBHFC in the meantime I suppose [emoji1787]

Damn. Thought I'd found a bit scandal to while away my evening :greengrin

ErinGoBraghHFC
23-07-2022, 07:11 PM
Damn. Thought I'd found a bit scandal to while away my evening :greengrin

Too feart of her for that mate, sorry to disappoint [emoji16]

ErinGoBraghHFC
24-07-2022, 06:32 AM
Flight delayed, another few beers it is then. Have a cracking day everyone.

Libby Hibby
24-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Good morning.

It’s game day and I’m taking my dad along since his self induced Covid sabbatical.

Have a good one folks.

Allant1981
24-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Morning folks, was looking forward to heading through to edinburgh until i just looked out the window, what a miserable morning, hopefully the weather picks up

BoomtownHibees
24-07-2022, 07:31 AM
Good morning.

It’s game day and I’m taking my dad along since his self induced Covid sabbatical.

Have a good one folks.

Hope R has a good day mate. Good to see him back where he belongs

Moulin Yarns
24-07-2022, 07:42 AM
Good day from pitlochry. A bit dull and thunderstorms forecast for later. I'll be dyeing wool, photographing new colours and updating the online shop.

Dinner will be beef olives, new potatoes and green beans and an evening of listening to new vinyl.

Dmas
24-07-2022, 07:50 AM
Good morning.

Have a good one folks.

Hope your dad enjoys it 👍

Moulin Yarns
25-07-2022, 09:11 PM

Hi, checked and this is sold out but I have updated the store with a few new colours. 👍😉

Moulin Yarns
30-07-2022, 07:36 AM
Good morning everyone on the first day of the new league season. Hope everyone going to Perth enjoys the game and we see a win and good display from the team. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Jones28
30-07-2022, 07:37 AM
Here we go again…

Hibs4185
30-07-2022, 07:39 AM
On the train to Perth now! Buzzing to be back!!!

Hibbyradge
30-07-2022, 08:16 AM
On the train to Perth now! Buzzing to be back!!!

Are the trains running ok?

Allant1981
30-07-2022, 08:24 AM
£5 to park the car at the stadium, think i might just do that rather than find somewhere nearby

rodhibs55
30-07-2022, 08:28 AM
Good morning, the clouds are just blowing over here in Lanzarotte so ready for another sunny day. :)
And as mentioned in my post on the other thread, thanks for the recommendations for the game. I'll be in the corner bar in Costa teguise where he is putting on the game.
Cmon the hibs.

Mcbizz1998
30-07-2022, 08:29 AM
Morning all. Sun threatening to appear here in Leith.

Good luck to all those heading to Perth later. [emoji172]

JamesHFC
30-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Hibs away, love it.

Moulin Yarns
30-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Tipping it down in pitlochry! 🌧️☔

theonlywayisup
05-08-2022, 07:18 AM
Morning all, lovely day!

The weekend starts today, in a few hours. It's Derby weekend and I can't wait to see if the Hibees play.

Jones28
05-08-2022, 07:24 AM
I had the most bizarre Hibs related dream last night, of a 90th minute equaliser.

It wasn't against the Gunts...actually I think it was against St Johnston in a cup game...but still, all dreams have meaning right?

worcesterhibby
05-08-2022, 09:57 AM
The Sun is shining in Herefordshire. GGTTH and may the warm light of good luck shine on all those of a Hibby leaning :greengrin

theonlywayisup
06-08-2022, 05:53 AM
I had the most bizarre Hibs related dream last night, of a 90th minute equaliser.

It wasn't against the Gunts...actually I think it was against St Johnston in a cup game...but still, all dreams have meaning right?

I've been dreaming of a 4-0 Hibees win against Them, so that's what my prediction is going to be for Sunday.

Moulin Yarns
06-08-2022, 07:55 AM
Morning everyone, a bit of a damp morning here in pitlochry. Heading to the Parkrun at faskallyforest for their 50th event (my 26th) and making cheese and pesto swirls for supper.

Nicho87
06-08-2022, 07:59 AM
Genuianly had a dream that we scored in 2 minutes

Newell scored

Problem was it was at tynie

Moulin Yarns
06-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Morning everyone, a bit of a damp morning here in pitlochry. Heading to the Parkrun at faskallyforest for their 50th event (my 26th) and making cheese and pesto swirls for supper.

Well, if carlsburg did Saturdays!!!

Parkrun PB, cheese and pesto swirls turn out to be pretty good, I had a good sale in the studio and Martin Boyle comes home.

Can it get any better?

Glory Lurker
06-08-2022, 05:51 PM
I've been dreaming of a 4-0 Hibees win against Them, so that's what my prediction is going to be for Sunday.

I didn't dream it but have a feeling we're going to win 4-3 tomorrow. Alamo stuff by both teams

flash
07-08-2022, 05:23 AM
Happy Derby Day.

Woke up and can't get back to sleep which is a bit pathetic at aged 55 but there you go.

Wife stayed at pal's caravan last night so at least i ain't annoying her.

Boyler back and I was one of the lucky winners of the HSL hospitality packages for today so I suppose my excitement can be justified.

Have a good one wherever you are in the world particularly our overseas Hibbys who i always think about on big match days.

No predictions here but just hope we have a right good go at them (c. Yogi) and don't die wondering.

marinello59
07-08-2022, 05:41 AM
Buzzing, just getting ready to leave here. We are winning this one today. I’m not basing that on logic, knowledge or form. I jist know LJ will have them up for it.

GGTTH :hibees:flag::hibees

flash
07-08-2022, 05:43 AM
https://youtu.be/V8ChuaTh1hA

Hibernian Verse
07-08-2022, 06:01 AM
Good Morning Hibees. Sausage sandwich, catch up with match of the day, walk a large Labrador then get in the car to the Leith San Siro.

May we all enjoy our day…

Stuarty1875
07-08-2022, 06:02 AM
Morning

Let’s do It today :hibees

Libby Hibby
07-08-2022, 06:07 AM
Good morning everyone.

Buzzing for today as is the wee man who is going to be a mascot 💚

3pm
07-08-2022, 06:10 AM
Good morning everyone.

Amazing!

Hope he has a brilliant day!

Hibeewilly
07-08-2022, 06:20 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hope the wee man has a great day and the Hibees get a result to make it even better..... 2-1 Hibees!!!

bordergreen
07-08-2022, 06:33 AM
Getting ready doon the Borders. Bring on the Jambo's!

Mark05
07-08-2022, 07:12 AM
Morning everyone, nice and sunny in the isle of man. Would love to be there today but can't wait for the game.I have a good feeling we are all going to have a great day, come on the hibs

Moulin Yarns
07-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Good morning all. I hope you all enjoy the game. I will be at a craft fair in Aberfeldy until 2 so keep the updates coming, please.

Stuart93
07-08-2022, 07:35 AM
Mon the hibs

Suns splitting the sky in Tenerife. Hibs tops looked out.

Hibrandenburg
07-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Guten Morgen fellow Hibbies. Sun is shining here in the Fatherland and I can feel the beginning of an extended period of Hibee dominated derbys in the air. Let the new era begin.

Libby Hibby
13-08-2022, 08:07 AM
Good morning from sunny Centre Parcs.

theonlywayisup
13-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Good morning from sunny Centre Parcs.

How did the wee man enjoy being a mascot last week?

Libby Hibby
13-08-2022, 08:56 PM
How did the wee man enjoy being a mascot last week?

Loved it. The changing room experience was something else. The club really put in a tremendous effort with all the bairns.

theonlywayisup
26-08-2022, 06:22 AM
Morning all - certainly starting to get that autumnal feeling. Not sure if it's the weather or seeing the Jambos falling apart though.

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 06:28 AM
Good morning to all

Jones28
26-08-2022, 06:32 AM
Morning all - certainly starting to get that autumnal feeling. Not sure if it's the weather or seeing the Jambos falling apart though.

Autumn is in the air, and I really noticed the nights getting darker last night for the first time.

Oh aye and **** the hearts.

theonlywayisup
26-08-2022, 06:34 AM
Autumn is in the air, and I really noticed the nights getting darker last night for the first time.

Oh aye and **** the hearts.

Yes, certainly getting darker earlier. Another thing I've noticed - spiders!!!

Jones28
26-08-2022, 06:43 AM
Yes, certainly getting darker earlier. Another thing I've noticed - spiders!!!

I’ve just come off nights so the contrast is very different to how it was 3 weeks ago when I started.

Yepp they’re everywhere, we’ve got a climbing frame in the garden and it’s very popular with spiders.

Moulin Yarns
26-08-2022, 07:36 AM
Morning all. Looks like a nice day for my drive to portsoy today.

theonlywayisup
08-12-2022, 05:40 AM
Good morning!

Certainly, getting a lot colder with snow forecast in some parts of Scotland!

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas too! Soon be time to get the Christmas jersey out!

Bridge hibs
08-12-2022, 08:08 AM
Good morning!

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas too! Soon be time to get the Christmas jersey out!Maybe Im a saddo or just weird but I love it when it is totally baltic outside. Has to be on my terms though, no wind or rain, just pure bollox frozen off - temperatures, oh and a few blizzards added, I love taking the dug out when its like that 🥶

Jones28
08-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Lets have a how-cold-was-it-with-you-this-morning competition.

I'll go first: a balmy minus 7 in South Lanarkshire when I got in the car at 8am.

Jones28
08-12-2022, 08:24 AM
Maybe Im a saddo or just weird but I love it when it is totally baltic outside. Has to be on my terms though, no wind or rain, just pure bollox frozen off - temperatures, oh and a few blizzards added, I love taking the dug out when its like that 🥶

Fully agree with this, if it's winter, make it winter. Cool, wet and windy is just the ****test weather. Give me brass monkeys cold any day.

Pagan Hibernia
08-12-2022, 10:44 AM
Lets have a how-cold-was-it-with-you-this-morning competition.

I'll go first: a balmy minus 7 in South Lanarkshire when I got in the car at 8am.

feel like I should be wearing shorts in comparison.

a subtropical 1 degree in Belfast at 8:30 when I left the house

EGL2000
08-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Maybe Im a saddo or just weird but I love it when it is totally baltic outside. Has to be on my terms though, no wind or rain, just pure bollox frozen off - temperatures, oh and a few blizzards added, I love taking the dug out when its like that 🥶

Spot on!

pollution
08-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Spot on!

This assumes you live in a warm house !

Hibbyradge
08-12-2022, 10:53 AM

A pedant writes; I think it only assumes he has a dog.

Jones28
08-12-2022, 11:18 AM
A pedant writes; I think it only assumes he has a dog.

Called Spot?

Donegal Hibby
08-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Baltic here too , temperature between -2 to -5 , love walking my dog on the beach, beauty of it all is people rather stay in doors so I get the beach to myself. Guess folk aren't as hardy as us BH 😉

Golden Bear
08-12-2022, 11:40 AM
-4 at 7.30am in Bonnie Peebles but its now a truly tropical 0.0 degrees.Its a cracking day all the same.

silverhibee
08-12-2022, 11:42 AM

Good morning, I’m getting strange looks from folks for wearing shorts. :flag:

Jones28
08-12-2022, 11:46 AM

Bloody holiday weather.

Side note - I assume that the coldest point of the day would be just before the sun comes out, is this the case or will it be colder in the dead of night?

Santa Cruz
08-12-2022, 11:46 AM

I do today. School is closed so heating on. I normally layer up cos I'm the only person home during the day.

Edit - Daughter just said she's heading out as I was typing. Heating back off :greengrin

Bridge hibs
08-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Baltic here too , temperature between -2 to -5 , love walking my dog on the beach, beauty of it all is people rather stay in doors so I get the beach to myself. Guess folk aren't as hardy as us BH 😉It was that cold this morning when I got up I had to defrost my Wife 🫣

My neighbour from a few doors up goes early morning sea swimming at Musselburgh, now I said I love the cold but **** sake thats a bit extreme 🥶

HoboHarry
08-12-2022, 04:50 PM
F***s sake, you can all keep those temperatures. 28C here today.

Donegal Hibby
09-12-2022, 10:28 AM
Good morning everyone 👍 . We have had a good fall of snow and the roads were very icey from yesterday , so do take care if it's like here were you live , hope HoboHarry is remembering the sun cream as well 😂

theonlywayisup
10-12-2022, 08:33 AM
Good morning!

Looks pretty white outside right now!

Billy Whizz
10-12-2022, 08:37 AM
Good morning!

Looks pretty white outside right now!

Think a few Scottish games will fall to the weather today

Scorrie
10-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Minus 3 here in Liverpool which is cold by local standards. Lots of snow. Dug loves it though not sure she’s ever seen snow before !

theonlywayisup
11-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Good morning my fellow Hibees! The sun is in the sky and it looks like it's going to be a really nice winter's day. Two weeks before Santa visits those on the "Nice" list.

Also, many other reasons to be happy this morning:wink:

https://i.imgflip.com/2dtvf9.jpg

dchibs
11-12-2022, 09:03 AM
Good morning!

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas too! Soon be time to get the Christmas jersey out!
My wife got me a Christmas jersey a couple of years ago and said I need to get a new one this year I told her I have only worn the one Iv'e got two times.

theonlywayisup
11-12-2022, 09:15 AM
My wife got me a Christmas jersey a couple of years ago and said I need to get a new one this year I told her I have only worn the one Iv'e got two times.

Yes, but does it still fit :offski:

Donegal Hibby
11-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Plenty of snow in Donegal but not were I stay more icey roads which are particularly bad and it's beginning to freeze again so decided to have one of them boring but relaxing days in front of a turf fire 😁.
https://www.donegaldaily.com/2022/12/11/met-eireann-issue-new-snow-warning-for-donegal-for-tonight/

Keith_M
11-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Just been for a walk around Pollok Park and wished I'd worn shoes with a better grip, as I was sliding all over the place.

The display on my car claimed it was 1C, but I'm definitely disputing that.