PDA

View Full Version : On a positive note…

BlackSheep
20-07-2022, 10:19 PM
…the new digital advertising boards look superb.

The stadium is really looking fantastic these days, not that it didn’t look great before but there is certainly an air of upgrade about the place.

It’s really looking the part. Gotta love these Americans and their love of Marketing the heck out of things!

Glory Lurker
20-07-2022, 10:20 PM
Can it play midfield?

Stuart93
20-07-2022, 10:24 PM
…the new digital advertising boards look superb.

The stadium is really looking fantastic these days, not that it didn’t look great before but there is certainly an air of upgrade about the place.

It’s really looking the part. Gotta love these Americans and their love of Marketing the heck out of things!

Think you’d struggle (maybe) to find anyone who can bash the board for everything being done off field, or in this case technically on the park.

But it all seems to be at the expense of what’s happening to us on the pitch.

bookert
20-07-2022, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=BlackSheep;7031956]…the new digital advertising boards look superb.

It’s really looking the part. Gotta love these Americans and their love of Marketing the heck out of things![/QUO

Attracting less than 6000 folk isn't marketing the hell out of anything. TE]

H18 SFR
20-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Not starting a new thread but I did see something else positive tonight - the controlled aggression in the game of our second half left back. Wondering if the boy might have a future as an aggressive right back?

Bostonhibby
21-07-2022, 06:54 AM
We are just a helipad away from having a valuable property asset on the balance sheet.
Great time to be a Hibby.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Nicho87
21-07-2022, 06:57 AM
Sums up everything wrong with the board and Ron

Priority - match day experience and look of stadium to create revenue
Secondary - the squad

Carheenlea
21-07-2022, 11:31 AM
The train shooting round the pitch was a real highlight.

Iain G
21-07-2022, 11:37 AM
Sums up everything wrong with the board and Ron

Priority - match day experience and look of stadium to create revenue
Secondary - the squad

1) Increasing revenue (and providing consistent income each year) will allow us to invest more in the squad
2) We have invested heavily in the squad and will continue to do so

Nicho87
21-07-2022, 11:39 AM
1) Increasing revenue (and providing consistent income each year) will allow us to invest more in the squad

Iain Gordon?

🤓

Iain G
21-07-2022, 11:40 AM
Iain Gordon?

🤓

Yeah I've been sitting here for the last 20 years waiting for my moment :rolleyes:

Lancs Harp
21-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Another positive ive just put Sky on and its the old Well v Hibs classic. We're currently 5-2 up I reckon we'll get about 10 at this rate 😄😄😄

Lancs Harp
21-07-2022, 11:45 AM
6-2 Hibs. Well fans streaming out the exits. What could possibly go wrong?

SickBoy32
21-07-2022, 11:45 AM

Sounds brilliant. Can't understand if it's such an amazing model, why has the team been getting worse under this regime? Fans in ER decreasing?

More than one way to skin a cat, just ask the jambos - set to receive approx £6m from Euro football, record ST sales etc.

Meanwhile, we've just chucked any potential LC prize money in July.

Quick - let's sell Porto to offset the loss, that'll work!

Big question marks over the leadership of the club at the moment.

SaulGoodman
21-07-2022, 11:46 AM
6-2 Hibs. Well fans streaming out the exits. What could possibly go wrong?

With Graeme Smith in goals, nothing. Boy is solid.

Is It On....
21-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Getting knocked out in the group stages takes away the fear of getting knocked out in the group stages?

BlackSheep
21-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Attracting less than 6000 folk isn't marketing the hell out of anything.

Marketing something is very different to selling something….

Lancs Harp
21-07-2022, 11:56 AM
With Graeme Smith in goals, nothing. Boy is solid.

Ffs its 6-5 now. If we blow this there's no way im buying a season ticket for 2010/11

I'm Spartacus
21-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Ffs its 6-5 now. If we blow this there's no way im buying a season ticket for 2010/11

Hahah raising a Small Claim against the club to recoup the Season Ticket cash from 12 years ago :)

147lothian
21-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Can it play midfield?

For me the rebuilding of midfield should have started four years ago and it still hasn't been addressed. I know this thread is meant to be on a positive note, but I need to see signs that this area of the park is recognized as an area of concern before I can be positive.

gbhibby
21-07-2022, 12:55 PM
We have solar panels🤔 pity they are on the roof of the East and not on the front where they would get more sun and would have shielded us from watching that rubbish on display last night

hibee-boys
21-07-2022, 02:21 PM
We can focus on the big cups for the remainder of the season!😎

theonlywayisup
21-07-2022, 02:51 PM
The train shooting round the pitch was a real highlight.

Yes, being someone who likes being taken for a ride I really enjoyed watching the train as it circumnavigated its way around Easter Road. However, what I noticed was that it never seemed to complete the full journey. It would only get part of the way, then disappear from view. Interesting!

erin go bragh
21-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Another positive was the dirty fries . £2.80 and the bacon n cheese was pretty tasty 👏😁

Dalianwanda
21-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Sounds brilliant. Can't understand if it's such an amazing model, why has the team been getting worse under this regime? Fans in ER decreasing?

More than one way to skin a cat, just ask the jambos - set to receive approx £6m from Euro football, record ST sales etc.

Meanwhile, we've just chucked any potential LC prize money in July.

Quick - let's sell Porto to offset the loss, that'll work!

Big question marks over the leadership of the club at the moment.

I wouldn’t be holding Hearts up as a shining financial bright light. If it wasn’t for the FOH & their benefactor they could never have got in the position their in now.

Onceinawhile
21-07-2022, 03:48 PM
We've gone from losing to a league one team, to drawing with a championship team.

That's progress lads.

BlackSheep
21-07-2022, 04:49 PM
I started this thread as a distraction to current on field events.... seems folk will somehow crow bar their disappointment from the last few games into any thread!!

The digital advertising boards, like the screens before them are a welcome addition to our stadium.

Im sure when we get first look at the new hospitality suites these will be a great addition too...

Let some of us bury our heads in these small successes, at least for a little while!

BlackSheep
21-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Another positive was the dirty fries . £2.80 and the bacon n cheese was pretty tasty 👏😁

Sounds delightful... will need to give them a try next time.

Might be a shorter queue at the Norwich game after last night!

Turkish Green
21-07-2022, 05:16 PM
We have solar panels🤔 pity they are on the roof of the East and not on the front where they would get more sun and would have shielded us from watching that rubbish on display last night

Solved with retractable panels that can be in sunshine when ER is not in use.

H18 SFR
21-07-2022, 05:20 PM
I’m coming back to post here when it’s all clicks and we pump St Johnstone rotten.

Pretty Green
21-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Can it play midfield?

Box to box apparently 😂

xyz23jc
21-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Another positive ive just put Sky on and its the old Well v Hibs classic. We're currently 5-2 up I reckon we'll get about 10 at this rate 😄😄😄

Sniff, Sniff....

I smell YAMAZOID.... Only kidding!:greengrin