PDA

View Full Version : Bojang available for Bonnyrigg game

GloryGlory
15-07-2022, 03:43 PM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/bojang-available-for-bonnyrigg-clash

we are hibs
15-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Surprised he will be involved. As far as im aware hes not taken part in any pre season at all unlike Youan and Taveres so thought they may have left it until Norwich next weekend to let him settle in and built his fitness a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tamig
15-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Surprised he will be involved. As far as im aware hes not taken part in any pre season at all unlike Youan and Taveres so thought they may have left it until Norwich next weekend to let him settle in and built his fitness a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Get him some game time. Best way to get him up to match fitness.

matty_f
15-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Get him on for the last twenty minutes. :greengrin

Big_Franck
15-07-2022, 06:11 PM
Positive news about Bojang but it's worrying that Magennis, Demetri Mitchell and Hanlon are still not fit enough even for the bench. Add Nisbet to that and that's arguably 4 starters that we are without with the season fast approaching.

Add in Youan, Tavares and Cabraja and we're well short of being at full strength at a key time in our preparations for the season. It's far from ideal that these key players are effectively missing out on the pre season.

Stubbsy90+2
15-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Positive news about Bojang but it's worrying that Magennis, Demetri Mitchell and Hanlon are still not fit enough even for the bench. Add Nisbet to that and that's arguably 4 starters that we are without with the season fast approaching.

Add in Youan, Tavares and Cabraja and we're well short of being at full strength at a key time in our preparations for the season. It's far from ideal that these key players are effectively missing out on the pre season.

Nisbet is out until after the World Cup so he’ll not be available for a long time.

HendoDelivered
15-07-2022, 06:21 PM

Yup. Another 3/4 in the door defo needed. ST, CM, Winger, CB

Big_Franck
15-07-2022, 06:23 PM
Nisbet is out until after the World Cup so he’ll not be available for a long time.

Clubs nearly always overestimate how long players are out with cruciate injuries. They're normally back ahead of schedule nowadays and Johnson said recently that he might be back at the end of October. He'll be a big miss regardless.

Stubbsy90+2
15-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Clubs nearly always overestimate how long players are out with cruciate injuries. They're normally back ahead of schedule nowadays and Johnson said recently that he might be back at the end of October. He'll be a big miss regardless.

Might make it in time for a couple of games then before the break. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t risk him though unless he’s back end of September or something.

Big_Franck
15-07-2022, 06:36 PM
Might make it in time for a couple of games then before the break. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t risk him though unless he’s back end of September or something.

Yeah, it might also depend how our season is going in October. The better we start, the more relaxed the fans and the manager will be about being extra cautious with his return. Start poorly and we'll be crying out for him back asap.

B.H.F.C
15-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Yup. Another 3/4 in the door defo needed. ST, CM, Winger, CB

With Bojang now available and Youan soon to be available, hopefully, I don’t think a striker is that important just now.

Centre half and centre midfielder biggest priorities IMO.

1875Sean
15-07-2022, 06:49 PM
With Bojang now available and Youan soon to be available, hopefully, I don’t think a striker is that important just now.

Centre half and centre midfielder biggest priorities IMO.

Agreed they are not going to get another striker in when we have 4 with laidlaw and O’Connor in reserve

Since452
15-07-2022, 09:33 PM
LJ sounded quite positive about the injured players. Hopefully bring Bojang on if/when the game is done and dusted.