PDA

View Full Version : NHC Queen Event at Easter Road tonight

Jamesie
19-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Anybody at this? TBH if I hadn’t been renewing my season ticket last week and spotted the tickets for sale I’d have been unlikely to know it was on, Ironically the sound check sounded louder than the actual gig! (I live near the stadium).

Green Reaper
19-05-2022, 09:38 PM
I was there with the better half. First part ok, last part after break was really good with big finale, quite enjoyed it even though I’m not a big Queen fan.weird seeing people drinking in the stand but put me off having that for games as I was up and down like a yo-yo with people going for bevvy.

Jamesie
19-05-2022, 09:41 PM
I was there with the better half. First part ok, last part after break was really good with big finale, quite enjoyed it even though I’m not a big Queen fan.weird seeing people drinking in the stand but put me off having that for games as I was up and down like a yo-yo with people going for bevvy.

That’s one of my pet peeves with bevvy at the rugby too. What was the attendance like tonight?

big gogs
19-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Anybody at this? TBH if I hadn’t been renewing my season ticket last week and spotted the tickets for sale I’d have been unlikely to know it was on, Ironically the sound check sounded louder than the actual gig! (I live near the stadium).
My wife and I attended tonight,I have to admit it was a very good concert.very loud and great musicians .great singers.well worth the money.well done hibs.

Dr What If?
19-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Going to see Queen (May and Taylor) with Adam Lambert in a couple of weeks through in Glasgow. Got absolutely nothing to do with this thread, just bragging :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
19-05-2022, 10:03 PM
That’s one of my pet peeves with bevvy at the rugby too. What was the attendance like tonight?

About 3 sections of lower west pretty full, not sure of the numbers:thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
19-05-2022, 10:04 PM
About 3 sections of lower west pretty full, not sure of the numbers:thumbsup:

Busier than you thought then?

The Harp Awakes
19-05-2022, 10:12 PM
4 of us were there. Brilliant performance and first class service by Hibernian F.C.

Well done Hibs. Hope the club made some money from the night.

Hibernia&Alba
19-05-2022, 10:14 PM

Queen event For the platinum jubilee? :greengrin

The Harp Awakes
19-05-2022, 10:20 PM
Queen event For the platinum jubilee? :greengrin

:greengrin

No chance. Mary Queen of Scots I much prefer.