PDA

View Full Version : Have we heard from Ben Kensall yet?

leith lynx
19-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Apologies if I've missed anything, but Ben has been pretty quiet lately, would have expected some sort of comment from him today.

eastterrace
19-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Apologies if I've missed anything, but Ben has been pretty quiet lately, would have expected some sort of comment from him today.do you really want to hear from him.

G15 Hibs
19-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Ron was handling the 'club' side of things today, as you'd expect from the owner. No need for the CEO to be involved too, would just be duplication.

Diclonius
19-05-2022, 07:58 PM
He's in the wee intro video for Johnson and Gordon also name dropped him at the press conference.

CL0762
19-05-2022, 08:10 PM
He was at the press conference today but stayed at the back of the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapitalGreen
19-05-2022, 08:16 PM
Apologies if I've missed anything, but Ben has been pretty quiet lately, would have expected some sort of comment from him today.

RG as an active owner is the figurehead of the club. We heard more from both LD & RP in the role of CEO as STF wasn’t involved in the running of the club so they were the main figurehead while CEO.

19-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Ron was handling the 'club' side of things today, as you'd expect from the owner. No need for the CEO to be involved too, would just be duplication.

Exactly. Why would we need something from Ben just a few hours after Ron and LJ's press conference video is released? Some folk are obsessed with hearing from the CEO all the time. I remember loads of us laughing at Budge putting out statements every 5 minutes.

leith lynx
19-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Exactly. Why would we need something from Ben just a few hours after Ron and LJ's press conference video is released? Some folk are obsessed with hearing from the CEO all the time. I remember loads of us laughing at Budge putting out statements every 5 minutes.

Calm doon Bond!.. no obsession, just a general question! Live and let die for God's sake..