PDA

View Full Version : Let’s get behind the new manager

Ringothedog
18-05-2022, 11:45 AM
If as expected Lee Johnson is appointed, let’s get behind him and the club as a whole. Our support has been divided as never before. It’s time to unite and try and make our club as successful as we can and Easter Road a fortress.

If you can afford it and all other commitments allow it, buy a season ticket. This will help finance the new players needed, if you can’t afford a season ticket try and get to Easter Road whenever you can. Your support will be vitally important .

I love this club, it is our club and for it to be a success we have to be united

leith lynx
18-05-2022, 12:10 PM
If as expected Lee Johnson is appointed, let’s get behind him and the club as a whole. Our support has been divided as never before. It’s time to unite and try and make our club as successful as we can and Easter Road a fortress.

If you can afford it and all other commitments allow it, buy a season ticket. This will help finance the new players needed, if you can’t afford a season ticket try and get to Easter Road whenever you can. Your support will be vitally important .

I love this club, it is our club and for it to be a success we have to be united
I have renewed my season ticket, in the hope that the money is spent on better players, however I have a bad feeling about the LJ appointment, will give my full support to the players on the park, but will blank out Johnson/Mcallister and hope for the best!

The Veteran
18-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Surely we don’t need a thread asking for Hibs supporters to get behind the new Hibs manager? :confused:

One Day Soon
18-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Surely we don’t need a thread asking for Hibs supporters to get behind the new Hibs manager? :confused:

You really haven't been paying attention in class have you? And the exam apparently starts tomorrow too...

S4uzee
18-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Mom the jambos … does that work 😄

Heisenberg
18-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Fully behind him and his assistant. Looking forward to the rebuild of this horrific squad.

Unseen work
18-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Completely agree, ridiculous we even need a thread about this.

I actually think he’s a good appointment and on paper has a lot of positive attributes that will fit well with our club.

Good luck to Johnson and his team.

I also think the board will be nervous about the reaction and back him as much as possible so the squad perform….maybe wishful thinking 😅

RIP
18-05-2022, 05:38 PM
I bought my first season ticket today after hearing the news. I rated the man who got us 3rd, to Hampden and skelped Sevco.

I’m hoping that Lee will emulate Jack and be around long enough to bring through our youngsters

jacomo
18-05-2022, 06:03 PM
This is the way.

Gotta show a little patience, optimism and support.

The Veteran
18-05-2022, 06:11 PM
You really haven't been paying attention in class have you? And the exam apparently starts tomorrow too...

I’ve been paying perfect attention in class, sir.

I still stand by my point that a thread asking for Hibs fans to get behind a new Hibs manager, is quite ridiculous. It should be a given that we do, then form an opinion based on what we see.

If you think I’ve been naughty in school though, please feel free to give me 100 lines.

hibeerealist
18-05-2022, 06:14 PM
I bought my first season ticket today after hearing the news. I rated the man who got us 3rd, to Hampden and skelped Sevco.

I’m hoping that Lee will emulate Jack and be around long enough to bring through our youngsters

Martin Boyle skelped sevco no Jack Ross

JohnM1875
18-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Johnson will 100% get my backing, as does any player or manager.

I'll always want a player or manager I'm unsure about or have gone off to have me eating my words cause it'll mean we're winning games of football again.

bigwheel
18-05-2022, 06:16 PM

Is it the players fault we lost games too then , not Jack Ross ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2022, 06:16 PM

So if that's the case, he never lost to Livi or any of the other games we lost.:confused:

MWHIBBIES
18-05-2022, 06:50 PM

Quite sure it was 11 players and an entire coaching staff. If it was so easy for 1 player, why didn't the dozens of players better than Boyle Rangers have faced in Europe managed it?

Garymcl
18-05-2022, 06:56 PM
I will support whoever the manager is as I’m a supporter of my club (doesn’t mean I don’t get pissed off now and again ) like every one else agree we need to strengthen the squad myself and 5 others in our company have renewed please just get behind the club and new manager ggtth

Malthibby
18-05-2022, 07:14 PM
I’ve been paying perfect attention in class, sir.

I still stand by my point that a thread asking for Hibs fans to get behind a new Hibs manager, is quite ridiculous. It should be a given that we do, then form an opinion based on what we see.

If you think I’ve been naughty in school though, please feel free to give me 100 lines.

You are right, it is ridiculous but unfortunately a glance at some of the car-crash threads suggests that this thread is needed; LJ hasn't even been confirmed yet & we have fans on HN already
wanting him gone because he's going to be a disaster. Mental.

Tambo
18-05-2022, 07:18 PM
Mangers will come and go but the club will always stay.

Have to admit I was a little underwhelmed but then reports of JDT priced himself out the job I can take to the expected announcement of Johnson.

GGTTH.

Jones28
18-05-2022, 07:20 PM
So if that's the case, he never lost to Livi or any of the other games we lost.:confused:

No that was Jack Ross those times. Just not when we had positive results.

Eyrie
18-05-2022, 07:29 PM
I support Hibs, so I want us to do well and that means that I want the manager to do a good job.

If that manager is Johnson, he has my backing.

Northernhibee
18-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Yep. Decision has been made, can’t change it now, Lee Johnson’s Green & White Army it is.

McGruber
18-05-2022, 07:46 PM

Absolutely. Opinions on the merits of prospective signings, players/managers is one thing - when it is done they all start off with 100% backing.. of course. It's then up to them. Lets get some signings on the go now to build some excitement..

Lago
18-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Good one 😅

Golden Bear
18-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Go to it Lee, make this once great Club great again. Wishing you every success.

👍

AL-Qaholik
18-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Renewed my ST. Will be there week in, week out.
Have, nonetheless, never been so uninspired by a managerial appointment as long as I can remember.
Will be delighted to be proven misjudged.

Waxy
18-05-2022, 09:04 PM
A much needed fresh start it is.

JimBHibees
19-05-2022, 06:21 AM

Nail on the head

WestCoastHibby
19-05-2022, 06:39 AM

Again……

18Craig75
19-05-2022, 06:55 AM
Why hasn’t he been announced yet? Just get the news out there Hibs. Yet again their silence creates a vacuum that’s filled with negativity.

18Craig75
19-05-2022, 07:17 AM
Why hasn’t he been announced yet? Just get the news out there Hibs. Yet again their silence creates a vacuum that’s filled with negativity.

WhileTheChief..
19-05-2022, 07:22 AM
I've bought my season tickets already.

What do I do between now and the start of the season to show the manager he has my full support?

What are you guys planning on doing?

Since452
19-05-2022, 07:24 AM

Unfortunately we do. Just to counter all these people outraged about it.

MyJo
19-05-2022, 07:25 AM
I've bought my season tickets already.

What do I do between now and the start of the season to show the manager he has my full support?

What are you guys planning on doing?

in planning on not making this website and every post on Twitter from the club a toxic waste ground of s**t opinions and childish tantrums.

jacomo
19-05-2022, 07:44 AM

Speculation that we’re waiting for the media to get back from the Rangers game.

Makes sense to me.