PDA

View Full Version : Still Hibs

LustForLeith
15-05-2022, 05:04 PM
Weird to think that a season where we get to the final of one cup and the semi of another could be seen as a disappointment but that’s Hibs for you.

The Dnipro Kids and the Absent Friends montage at the game today made me think. If Hibs is our biggest worry then we’re better off than many.

We don’t have a manager and our squad needs a make over. There’s often a lack of guidance and direction from those running the club.

Despite all of that, I’m still Hibs.

We go again. Roll on next season.

GreenCastle
16-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Fair reflection.

I’ve now drawn a line under this past season.

Looking forward and how we can improve and what the club is going to do to fix our problems.

It’s a massive few weeks - season ahead to get us back on track.

Hopefully other fans can also look forward.

jacomo
16-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Yeah still Hibs.

The season is a disappointment because competing for top 4 + at least one semi final is the expected standard.

Maloney ball casts a long shadow. To be unable to come up with an effective game plan for most games in this division really isn’t anywhere near good enough.

GreenCastle
16-05-2022, 08:30 AM
I think Hibs fans will accept we may not always finish 3rd.

It’s finishing behind - Hearts, Dundee Utd (rookie manager), Ross County, Motherwell and Livi which is unacceptable with our resources.

Aberdeen oddly have been worse than us without the cup runs too!!

MWHIBBIES
16-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Our cup performance has been very good for years now. This season was utterly dismal league wise, though.