PDA

View Full Version : season ticket renewal

telford hibbee
15-05-2022, 07:09 AM
hi guys
trying to renew 2 season tickets online, but our seats are obviously grey out so cant be purchased.
how do i renew?

telford hibbee
15-05-2022, 07:23 AM
I managed to renew my own but couldnt see how to renew the second one .

marinello59
15-05-2022, 07:32 AM
I managed to renew my own but couldnt see how to renew the second one .

It’s not a student ticket by any chance? You may need to provide proof of entitlement before you can renew online if it is.

telford hibbee
15-05-2022, 08:45 AM
It’s not a student ticket by any chance? You may need to provide proof of entitlement before you can renew online if it is.

I wish. It will be senior citizens ticket next year.

jws1875
15-05-2022, 09:17 AM
hi guys
trying to renew 2 season tickets online, but our seats are obviously grey out so cant be purchased.
how do i renew?

Press on the "person icon" in the top right of the eticketing page. It should have something about saved tickets in there!

gaz1875
15-05-2022, 09:45 AM
hi guys
how do i renew?

I renewed yesterday and as someone noted, it should be already in your basket ready to accept. There was a wee read dot at the top noting something there if I remember right.

telford hibbee
15-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Part 2
We have renewed 2 seats for next season, can someone explain how to change them please.

hibee1875
15-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Part 2
We have renewed 2 seats for next season, can someone explain how to change them please.

I emailed about this a few weeks ago to be put on a list to be called back like last season. Told there is no list and to email back again on the 18th.

Last season was great, gave details of the type of seats I was looking for and someone called me and gave a few options over the phone.

Great seats but clearly available as the 3 guys behind us talk out their arse all match

Billy Whizz
15-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Part 2

As in move seats?
Current seat holders have until Tuesday 5pm to keep your seats
If you want to move you’ll have to contact the TO later in the week

[email protected]

Hermit Crab
15-05-2022, 07:15 PM
As in move seats?
Current seat holders have until Tuesday 5pm to keep your seats
If you want to move you’ll have to contact the TO later in the week

[email protected]

I just selected a new seat in the West upper today and checked out using the direct debit option, my old seat is still reserved but someones going to strike gold as that seat is the very back row of the East right on the halfway line, £420 though not cheap.

Billy Whizz
15-05-2022, 07:20 PM
I just selected a new seat in the West upper today and checked out using the direct debit option, my old seat is still reserved but someones going to strike gold as that seat is the very back row of the East right on the halfway line, £420 though not cheap.

Are you in a cheap seat now?

Hermit Crab
15-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Are you in a cheap seat now?

Cheaper but not in a Gold zone. In a Silver zone now.

Billy Whizz
15-05-2022, 07:23 PM
Cheaper but not in a Gold zone. In a Silver zone now.

At least you’ve renewed, good for you
See you next season

gegs70
16-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Part 2

We got the ticket office to move us from the FF lower to available seats in the upper West stand, contacted the ticket office before renewed and they allocated seats to us. If you want other seats you need to wait till the after the release date which will be 31/5 as the release has just been put back? However double check with the ticket office just incase.

telford hibbee
16-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Thanks everyone, but I see hibs have moved the goalposts again.