PDA

View Full Version : End of the game on Sunday!?

berwickhibee
11-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Do you stay and applaud??

Or is it a no??

First time I've really considered not applauding the team at the end of a season.

We have been brutal all season, think they need to know that.

Sir David Gray
11-05-2022, 09:42 AM
I'll be off as soon as the final whistle goes, possibly earlier than that if Sunday is a repeat of last night.

Mcbizz1998
11-05-2022, 09:46 AM
I’ll be away at full time, I’ll maybe applaud them on my way down the stairs in the east - depending on the result.

Jones28
11-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Want to send a message? Don't go. Thats the only way the board will get it. I was thinking about going, but **** that.

ian cruise
11-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Want to send a message? Don't go. Thats the only way the board will get it. I was thinking about going, but **** that.

I'd argue go, but leaving after ten minutes or similar sends a clearer message. If you don't go the club can make assumptions other mitigating circumstances meant people didn't turn up. If people turn up then leave immediately it's clear a message is being sent.

andrew70
11-05-2022, 09:52 AM
I'd argue go, but leaving after ten minutes or similar sends a clearer message. If you don't go the club can make assumptions other mitigating circumstances meant people didn't turn up. If people turn up then leave immediately it's clear a message is being sent.

Yeah I think this is the way, unfortunately:

Pretty Boy
11-05-2022, 09:52 AM
No chance. I'm sure Hibs have enough self awareness to realise a 'lap of honour' isn't a very good idea in the circumstances.

I'll applaud a team in defeat when I feel it's deserved. The recent semi final is one example, thinking back the Aberdeen semi final in 2017 saw me do the same and again the Rangers play off in 2015 (I know we won on the day but you know what I mean).

Based on the performances and results this season then I don't feel it deserves any positive acknowledgment so I'll be away as soon as the game finishes. TBh if it wasn't for the fact Dnipro Kids will be in attendance and I want to show a bit support for them then I'd be tempted not to go at all.

Zambernardi1875
11-05-2022, 09:53 AM
Has anyone had a reply after sending in an email and photo for the remembrance part? Guess it’ll just be photos up before the game or half time. Thought there might’ve been some communication from the club on how it’ll work

Jones28
11-05-2022, 09:54 AM

Thats a good point. :aok:

bingo70
11-05-2022, 09:55 AM
I don’t have a problem with most of the players effort levels so if I’m there I wouldn’t mind applauding them.

It’s the sheer lack of quality that’s been our downfall this season but that’s not their fault, they don’t want to be ***** 😂

LaMotta
11-05-2022, 09:56 AM
I'm avoiding that dilemna by not turning up. Fair play to those who go along, I just really can't face it just now.

Coco Bryce
11-05-2022, 10:06 AM
Me and the family wont be there.

Call it a protest if you like.

Ron will be in attendance, he needs to witness the disgust the fans have for this team at the moment and an empty stadium will certainly do that.

marinello59
11-05-2022, 10:48 AM
I don’t blame the players for where we are, that’s down to poor decision making made by our owner and others. With nothing to play for and morale and confidence at a low level the performances we have seen since the split have been almost inevitable. I know the response could be that there was pride to play for but it just doesn’t work like that.
I will stay and applaud them though it looks like I might be standing on my own. :greengrin

hibee_girl
11-05-2022, 11:21 AM
I will stay and applaud them, it could be the last time we see the likes of McGregor, Porteous etc

Tambo
11-05-2022, 01:13 PM
I was planning on coming up before the split but I really can't be spending all that money on watching this team.

I will be there for Norwich though with a new start.

SteveHFC
11-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Can we just boo for 90mins out the stadium?

Northernhibee
11-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Streamers and confetti cannons and lasers and cake for everyone and fireworks to celebrate the season ending.

GreenCastle
11-05-2022, 01:47 PM
Decided after last nights mess i’m not going in protest.

They have my ST money so they won’t care.

Was planning to go but displays like last night and the previous performances are total waste of time watching as they go through the motions.

I don’t understand which players deserves a “clap” Sunday ??

The players don’t care right now and with the same squad playing Sunday I can’t see anything different to last night especially if Saints need to win.

SaulGoodman
11-05-2022, 02:09 PM
I’ve had enough of watching other teams celebrate at ER this season.

DIXIHIBS
11-05-2022, 02:26 PM
I feel for guys like McGregor as this could be last chance for fans to show their appreciation but it's all ending in a bad way this season.

Iain G
11-05-2022, 02:47 PM
I will be leaving with 83 minutes to go to avoid the traffic

SaulGoodman
11-05-2022, 02:51 PM

I don’t think there will be any traffic to worry about 😂

CockneyRebel
11-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Decided after last nights mess i’m not going in protest.

They have my ST money so they won’t care.

Was planning to go but displays like last night and the previous performances are total waste of time watching as they go through the motions.

I don’t understand which players deserves a “clap” Sunday ??

The players don’t care right now and with the same squad playing Sunday I can’t see anything different to last night especially if Saints need to win.

Most of them play like they've got the clap!

Since452
11-05-2022, 02:54 PM
I'm buzzing for the season to end. First time i've felt like this in a long time. Will applaud if they deserve it.

mcfly
11-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Best way to tell the board your unhappy is don’t go.

The players haven’t bothered turning up most of the season anyway

Club is a shambles, season ticket sales gonna be a very hard sell

Anyone who says we don’t need a clearout is mad, we need players who will play for the jersey, other clubs get these players why can’t we.

Until the club get their act together crowds will continue to go down

£30 to watch hibs is far too expensive in this day and age now

wookie70
11-05-2022, 03:01 PM
No chance. I'm sure Hibs have enough self awareness to realise a 'lap of honour' isn't a very good idea in the circumstances.

I'll applaud a team in defeat when I feel it's deserved. The recent semi final is one example, thinking back the Aberdeen semi final in 2017 saw me do the same and again the Rangers play off in 2015 (I know we won on the day but you know what I mean).

I remember Hearts doing a lap of "honour" after being defeated by us a few years ago. There were more Hibees in Tiny than Jambos as the players clapped the empty home stands.

I'd like to see the club have a plan dependent on result. If we win go ahead and do a lap but describe it as a lap of thanks to supporters. If we draw or get beat just do the normal clap at the end of the game. The players could go over to the FFL and give their strips to some of the youngsters in their to give them a good memory of a bad season. I'll be off either way as soon as the game ends glad to see the back of a pretty terrible season which for the first time in a while make me worry about next season rather than look forward to it.

Brightside
11-05-2022, 03:08 PM
I'll be there, and performance based I'll be clapping as i leave. I really can't see a lap of the pitch from the team taking place tbh.

Stuart93
11-05-2022, 03:15 PM
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a lap of honour, such has been the clubs ability to read the room this season

where'stheslope
11-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Club should come out and say what's happening at the full time whistle.
If game not going well, then the stands will probably empty before the end.
If we know the team will be giving away strips etc. I think many more fans will stay?

weecounty hibby
11-05-2022, 04:10 PM
I'll be there, it's the alloa hibs end of season drinking session, and by **** do we need a drink after this season. But to be honest it is the drinking session that is making me go and not the actual game. I've probably never felt so disinterested in Hibs in my 49 years of attending and that worries me and should be a worry to the club.

Hibby70
11-05-2022, 04:16 PM
The players seem to have given up now so I'm doing the same.

G15 Hibs
11-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Planning on having tears of joy running down my face from the relief of knowing this ****show of a season is over.

Mikey_1875
11-05-2022, 04:48 PM
A lot of the players never bothered last night so i’ll not be hanging around although it takes long enough to get out the east anyway. Young kids might still enjoy it so its probably important one takes place.

Shrekko
11-05-2022, 04:51 PM
If it's one of those where they say the players are going in and will come back out they're risking a real embarrassment as there will be nobody there waiting on them. The ground empties very quickly every week anyway and I can't see anyone hanging around any longer than they normally would.

JohnM1875
11-05-2022, 04:56 PM
I'll stay and applaud if we end up relegating St Johnstone. Petty? Yes it is.

Callum_62
11-05-2022, 04:56 PM
I'm gonna watch it in my boxers on my patio (no balcony) with tears coming down my face

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

SlickShoes
11-05-2022, 05:21 PM
If they played well I would applaud them, but the chances of that happening are very very low.

Steve20
11-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Nope. Most of them have been pathetic all season. The club needs to know the gutless displays this season have been unacceptable.

I would say they'd already know, but we have an owner that thinks that shambles of a January window was decent, so maybe they aren't aware of the obvious.

11-05-2022, 05:35 PM
I'll be staying to see if they switch the giant letters from spelling out "THANK YOU" to "SORRY". 😯

loanheadhibby
11-05-2022, 06:16 PM
I don’t have a problem with most of the players effort levels so if I’m there I wouldn’t mind applauding them.

It’s the sheer lack of quality that’s been our downfall this season but that’s not their fault, they don’t want to be ***** 😂
I agree with you, no lack of effort but sadly lacking in quality.

loanheadhibby
11-05-2022, 06:18 PM
If they played well I would applaud them, but the chances of that happening are very very low.

Sadly I'm not actually sure most of our players have the ability to play well.
All fans turning up on Sunday deserve huge credit.

Phil MaGlass
11-05-2022, 06:21 PM
I'll stay and applaud if we end up relegating St Johnstone. Petty? Yes it is.

No chance were beating St.J, this team couldnae beat an egg.
I certainly wont be watching it, going shopping. Better things to do.

Tambo
11-05-2022, 07:54 PM

Would definitely show Ron that the fans ain't happy of this happened, even a sign saying Ben Kensell out as petty and immature that sounds but Ron really needs to know the fans ain't happy at the moment with the way things are being run.

Alfred E Newman
11-05-2022, 09:04 PM
How about getting in touch with Tesco and asking them to donate some out of date fruit. It could be distributed free to the few fans who turn up who can then pelt the players with it during their “ lap of honour” :greengrin

S4uzee
11-05-2022, 09:12 PM
I agree with you, no lack of effort but sadly lacking in quality.

No lack of effort …. Never seen a more pathetic 2nd half performance at Tynecastle, they gave up

high bee
11-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Each to their own but I’d argue the players deserve applause, they’ve not been good enough but I wouldn’t say they’ve chucked it.

I’d also say RG is well aware of the feeling and didn’t hide when it went wrong, he admitted to his mistake and said they won’t take risks this time. Hopefully he’s learned enough lessons in Scottish football and player/manager recruitment.

I’ve been unhappy with player recruitment for a while and wanted Ross to stay at the time. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt up to now but this is the time for me, he has to get it right this summer and if he doesn’t then I will be ready to make my feelings clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loanheadhibby
11-05-2022, 09:55 PM
No lack of effort …. Never seen a more pathetic 2nd half performance at Tynecastle, they gave up

Fair point.

Eyrie
11-05-2022, 09:58 PM
Switch off my computer as soon as the final whistle is blown.

Scunnered by last night's non-performance, so not attending will mean I'm only losing 90 minutes of my Sunday.

Iain G
11-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Club should come out and say what's happening at the full time whistle.
If game not going well, then the stands will probably empty before the end.
If we know the team will be giving away strips etc. I think many more fans will stay?

They will be giving away James Scott on loan for a season to the fan that claps the least 😁

WestStandWillie
12-05-2022, 07:02 AM
Lap of honour…

Hopefully the end of the road for a large chunk of that team. Let them steal a wage from another club!

Keith_M
12-05-2022, 07:16 AM
How about a big banner that says, "Wake me up when the season's over"

BoomtownHibees
12-05-2022, 07:17 AM
Each to their own but I’d argue the players deserve applause, they’ve not been good enough but I wouldn’t say they’ve chucked it.

I’d also say RG is well aware of the feeling and didn’t hide when it went wrong, he admitted to his mistake and said they won’t take risks this time. Hopefully he’s learned enough lessons in Scottish football and player/manager recruitment.

I’ve been unhappy with player recruitment for a while and wanted Ross to stay at the time. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt up to now but this is the time for me, he has to get it right this summer and if he doesn’t then I will be ready to make my feelings clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They definitely “chucked it” in the 2nd half at Tynecastle

Northernhibee
12-05-2022, 07:25 AM
I’ll be honest, there are quite a few good players in that squad who have been let down by the club as much as the fans have.

They didn’t bolster the squad in the summer window and worked them too hard as a result. They got rid of Jack Ross and whether that was the right decision or not, taking a massive mid season risk with Maloney wasn’t in a million years. He then gave us some awful football, having Nisbet run away from goals which meant Cadden had nothing to hit, Paul and Lewis having to lead a team of loan signings nowhere near this level, not bolstering attacking options so young Melkersen has had to run about thirty yards from anyone else. Countless players played out of position with no consistent leadership from the touchline all season. Players like Hanlon playing through injury and rather than receiving gratitude from this receiving grief from the stands as they’re not getting any protection.

There are some players who deserve ire - James Scott (although he’s been decent as of late and hasn’t deserved the level he has received), Jasper who is one of the greediest players I’ve ever seen at ER - but scouting should have picked these things up. Mueller at 25 years old is never, ever making it in this league. He doesn’t have the attributes.

I’ll be applauding the players as it’s not them who are the main contributors to why we’ve been so bad. The Gordon’s, Mathie and Kensell failed to prepare. We failed.

Since452
12-05-2022, 07:58 AM
I’ll be honest, there are quite a few good players in that squad who have been let down by the club as much as the fans have.

They didn’t bolster the squad in the summer window and worked them too hard as a result. They got rid of Jack Ross and whether that was the right decision or not, taking a massive mid season risk with Maloney wasn’t in a million years. He then gave us some awful football, having Nisbet run away from goals which meant Cadden had nothing to hit, Paul and Lewis having to lead a team of loan signings nowhere near this level, not bolstering attacking options so young Melkersen has had to run about thirty yards from anyone else. Countless players played out of position with no consistent leadership from the touchline all season. Players like Hanlon playing through injury and rather than receiving gratitude from this receiving grief from the stands as they’re not getting any protection.

There are some players who deserve ire - James Scott (although he’s been decent as of late and hasn’t deserved the level he has received), Jasper who is one of the greediest players I’ve ever seen at ER - but scouting should have picked these things up. Mueller at 25 years old is never, ever making it in this league. He doesn’t have the attributes.

I’ll be applauding the players as it’s not them who are the main contributors to why we’ve been so bad. The Gordon’s, Mathie and Kensell failed to prepare. We failed.

I will forever be baffled as to why they thought this was a good idea. Throwing in a rookie straight in to the deep end when we were already toiling with injuries and reeling from a covid outbreak and fixture congestion and poor form as a result. We needed strong, experienced leadership and a steady hand at that point. Bizarre decision that gets more bizarre the more you think about it.

Zambernardi1875
12-05-2022, 08:06 AM
I will forever be baffled as to why they thought this was a good idea. Throwing in a rookie straight in to the deep end when we were already toiling with injuries and reeling from a covid outbreak and fixture congestion and poor form as a result. We needed strong, experienced leadership and a steady hand at that point. Bizarre decision that gets more bizarre the more you think about it.

Yeah like mark McGhee 🙄.

Onceinawhile
12-05-2022, 08:11 AM
The club are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They do it and half of us will say "they don't deserve a lap of honour"

They don't do it "those imposters couldn't even give us a clap at the end of the season".

You want to stay for it? Stay for it, you don't? Don't.

If we win I'll stay for a minute and clap them, if we don't, I'll be down the stairs and out at the final whistle.

Northernhibee
12-05-2022, 08:11 AM
Yeah like mark McGhee 🙄.

There are other experienced managers than Mark McGhee. We could have had McInnes who would have been a safe but steady pair of hands or even thrown money at Alex Neil to see if we could tempt him.

SlickShoes
12-05-2022, 08:27 AM

I think you are being far too kind to the majority of our players. This league is not filled with world-class players and generally just giving 100% effort will see you do quite well even with fairly limited skillset. The owner, CEO, managers, recruitment and coaches definitely all dropped the ball, but the players could have ground out many better results than they did, in Jack Ross final game it was 100% on the players that he got launched that game was embarrassing and really set the tone for the utter dross these players are capable of.

Lendo
12-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Someone at work pointed out to me this morning that’s there is literally nothing to play for for any team in the SPFL this weekend. Title decided, European places decided, relegation decided.

Coco Bryce
12-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Someone at work pointed out to me this morning that’s there is literally nothing to play for for any team in the SPFL this weekend. Title decided, European places decided, relegation decided.

Damp Squib Sunday

Zambernardi1875
12-05-2022, 08:59 AM
There are other experienced managers than Mark McGhee. We could have had McInnes who would have been a safe but steady pair of hands or even thrown money at Alex Neil to see if we could tempt him.

Alex Neil has struggled to have any success in the championship, dropped down to league one. Mcinness has only won half of his games in the worst championship for a long time.

LaMotta
12-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Alex Neil has struggled to have any success in the championship, dropped down to league one. Mcinness has only won half of his games in the worst championship for a long time.

I think you are forgetting that Alex Neil went on an incredible winning run after being appointed Norwich manager to hoist them up the Championship table to third against all the odds before winning the playoffs and getting Norwich promoted to the Premier League.:cb

Rob
12-05-2022, 09:12 AM
League placings to play for, the higher placed the more prize money. We'd get £120k more for finishing 8th than 10th

Zambernardi1875
12-05-2022, 09:33 AM
I think you are forgetting that Alex Neil went on an incredible winning run after being appointed Norwich manager to hoist them up the Championship table to third against all the odds before winning the playoffs and getting Norwich promoted to the Premier League.:cb

7 years ago though, so long ago, has he improved since then, Hardly miracles at Norwich either they were 6th or 7th when he took over, won the playoff lottery. Don’t want Keane cause he’s done nothing for years but happy with Alex Neil. Makes no sense

ekhibee
12-05-2022, 09:48 AM

There was no leadership on the park never mind from the touch line, and towards the end they all seemed to act like they didn't give a ****. Sorry, but I'm not going to applaud that. Paul Hanlon's a nice guy, and interesting to listen to off the park but he didn't seem to kick ass when he was on it. Porteous did a bit of that in between when he wasn't suspended and making some ****-up that cost us a goal. Newell, when he was playing, just seemed to stroll around without a care in the world half the time. As has been said by different people, we need to let a lot of players go for different reasons, not necessarily because they're ****, but some of them are past it, some of them are not skillful enough, and some of them are totally overrated. It's a huge job for a new manager, he basically needs to put together more than 11 good players to cope with any injuries like some of the players got this season and seemed to be out for ages. But at the end of the day, it's easy for me to say what I think they should do and who they should appoint or get rid of, I'm just a punter after all, but the bottom line is we all want a better team on the park, a team fighting for European places etc, a team that isn't going to be overwhelmed by teams like Hearts and gives us some pride back. Just my opinion though.

happiehibbie
12-05-2022, 09:48 AM
They will be giving away James Scott on loan for a season to the fan that claps the least 😁

I really dont get the dislike of James Scott.

We have been playing one up front all season It does not work. Its a very tough to play up there on your own. 3 centre half all over you.

James Scott has sufferedd due to poor service from the rest of the team.

Paul Mcginn get plaudits yet gives the ball away the majority of the time.

This season has been a shocker lets just park it enjoy the summer.

Sport is full of ups and downs Being a Hibs fan is hard not many ups but they are FANTASTIC when they turn up

I'm Spartacus
12-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Club championship qualifier at the golf club, like I needed an excuse not to go :(

MWHIBBIES
12-05-2022, 09:59 AM
I really dont get the dislike of James Scott.

We have been playing one up front all season It does not work. Its a very tough to play up there on your own. 3 centre half all over you.

James Scott has sufferedd due to poor service from the rest of the team.

Paul Mcginn get plaudits yet gives the ball away the majority of the time.

This season has been a shocker lets just park it enjoy the summer.

Sport is full of ups and downs Being a Hibs fan is hard not many ups but they are FANTASTIC when they turn up

James Scott is absolutely dreadful. Nothing to do with formation. He's played few positions and stole a living in them all.

Northernhibee
12-05-2022, 10:01 AM
I think you are being far too kind to the majority of our players. This league is not filled with world-class players and generally just giving 100% effort will see you do quite well even with fairly limited skillset. The owner, CEO, managers, recruitment and coaches definitely all dropped the ball, but the players could have ground out many better results than they did, in Jack Ross final game it was 100% on the players that he got launched that game was embarrassing and really set the tone for the utter dross these players are capable of.

I get what you’re saying but it feels like the first team have not been our priority this year and in a year where maintaining last years performance would have seen guaranteed European football to Christmas, it’s unforgivable especially when the financial benefits would have more than covered what we make.

Instead we’ve focused on big screens, tiered ticketing prices, partnerships with pube shaving companies, cryptocurrency partnerships that fell through, signing players for a team who don’t even have a league yet, Chris Mueller, a complete rookie manager and more. We’ve signed next to nobody immediately ready for the first team.

We talk about fan experience but for my money the experience I want is the best team possible on the park. We now face embarrassing season ticket sales, a more than half empty ER, the cost of a west stand refurb and spending big to get ourselves up the table with no guarantee we’ll do better in the transfer window than the last two.

I’m angry at the state of Hibs just now but very little of that is aimed at the majority of the squad. We’ve become a plaything as opposed to a football club and an opportunity to advertise to rather than a support base.

I’ll be applauding the players.

LaMotta
12-05-2022, 10:06 AM
7 years ago though, so long ago, has he improved since then, Hardly miracles at Norwich either they were 6th or 7th when he took over, won the playoff lottery. Don’t want Keane cause he’s done nothing for years but happy with Alex Neil. Makes no sense

I did want Keane though. I think both him or Neil would have been great appointments.

SlickShoes
12-05-2022, 10:10 AM
I get what you’re saying but it feels like the first team have not been our priority this year and in a year where maintaining last years performance would have seen guaranteed European football to Christmas, it’s unforgivable especially when the financial benefits would have more than covered what we make.

Instead we’ve focused on big screens, tiered ticketing prices, partnerships with pube shaving companies, cryptocurrency partnerships that fell through, signing players for a team who don’t even have a league yet, Chris Mueller, a complete rookie manager and more. We’ve signed next to nobody immediately ready for the first team.

We talk about fan experience but for my money the experience I want is the best team possible on the park. We now face embarrassing season ticket sales, a more than half empty ER, the cost of a west stand refurb and spending big to get ourselves up the table with no guarantee we’ll do better in the transfer window than the last two.

I’m angry at the state of Hibs just now but very little of that is aimed at the majority of the squad. We’ve become a plaything as opposed to a football club and an opportunity to advertise to rather than a support base.

The improvements to the matchday experience and sponsorship partnerships are not done at the expense of the team, they are in place to generate more money for the team. I don't understand why these are used as a stick to beat hibs with.

Most of these players we have finished third last year, yet they can't even beat Dundee, a team that has won even less games than we have. They have managed to get two managers sacked by making constant basic errors throughout the whole season.

Why are you embarrassed by season ticket sales? ER has been half empty most of my life and unless we have had an absolutely amazing season, season ticket sales are never great.

The stadium needs to be improved because it's general upkeep was basically abandoned by those previously in charge.

The Wireless
12-05-2022, 11:58 AM
When VAR is introduced in November, there will still be 20 minutes to go on 83 mins.😃

Hibiza
12-05-2022, 02:35 PM
Heart : yes .Head : No.

ahibby
12-05-2022, 09:05 PM
Do you stay and applaud??

Or is it a no??

First time I've really considered not applauding the team at the end of a season.

We have been brutal all season, think they need to know that.

As always I will be away five before the end.

O'Rourke3
12-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Given the lap usually goes to the West South first and finishes at the the West North 20 mins later its a no from me. I don't doubt that the players have worked hard, not anticipated a bottom six finish and may not expect applause but those that are there are there are applause enough. They bothered to go.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Smartie
12-05-2022, 11:07 PM

Ooft, this doesn't miss and hit the wall.

FWIW I agree with every word.

JDT
12-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Am I mental for paying to go on Sunday? Haven't bought my ticket yet right enough

Callum_62
13-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Am I mental for paying to go on Sunday? Haven't bought my ticket yet right enoughNae point mate - Lee Johnsons got the gig

Brizo
13-05-2022, 04:08 AM

I won't be applauding the players but :top marks for the rest of your post

3pm
13-05-2022, 04:09 AM
Nae point mate - Lee Johnsons got the gig

😁

percy veer
13-05-2022, 04:21 AM
reading through this what a depressing thread, terrible season yes but where is the we'll support you ever more nowadays, few toys out the pram so often nowadays. if you dont want to turn up don't save the i'm protesting rubbish.

JimBHibees
13-05-2022, 05:46 AM
reading through this what a depressing thread, terrible season yes but where is the we'll support you ever more nowadays, few toys out the pram so often nowadays. if you dont want to turn up don't save the i'm protesting rubbish.

Tend to agree way too much of that whilst appreciating this season has been nowhere near good enough.

JimBHibees
13-05-2022, 05:52 AM

An excellent summation of this season. Bottom line is everything else flows from the first team on the park it is our core business/product as Ron would probably say. If there isn't proper investment in that plus what to me were three very knee jerk head coach decisions then we end up with seasons like this.

JammyDoidger
13-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Go and leave at half time, since the team only turned up for around the first half of the season..

Sir David Gray
13-05-2022, 07:54 AM

I won't be applauding anyone at the end of the game as I think the players need to take their share of the responsibility for what has been an awful season but I do agree with everything else you have said.

Johnny Clash
13-05-2022, 08:35 AM
Was planning to travel up from London but can’t make it anymore. However, I am glad the Dnipro kids are getting a chance to see the game even although the standard of football might be poor. Hopefully the day out will lift their spirits . Puts things into perspective.

Sudds_1
13-05-2022, 02:40 PM
They might bting on prince william in his daughters yam strip to show us how lucky we are to support hibs....🤪