PDA

View Full Version : Pep ( nhc )

Key West
09-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Deflects attention away from not being able to buy the Champions league by having a go at Liverpool.

JimBHibees
09-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Deflects attention away from not being able to buy the Champions league by having a go at Liverpool.

Obviously now confident of winning the league. What he saying about Liverpool

Key West
09-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Obviously now confident of winning the league. What he saying about Liverpool

That everybody in the media and other fans want Liverpool to win the league and though they have a great record in Europe they've only recently won 1 league but he doesn't care!🤣

JimBHibees
09-05-2022, 10:15 AM
That everybody in the media and other fans want Liverpool to win the league and though they have a great record in Europe they've only recently won 1 league but he doesn't care!🤣

Other fans except Man U ones :greengrin

Key West
09-05-2022, 10:18 AM
Other fans except Man U ones :greengrin

And Everton.

Pagan Hibernia
09-05-2022, 10:34 AM
I hope city win it. Just to annoy my (many) Liverpool supporting mates and bring some relief to my (one) Everton supporting mate.

I don’t know a single city fan so I’m completely indifferent to them

Key West
09-05-2022, 10:48 AM
I hope city win it. Just to annoy my (many) Liverpool supporting mates and bring some relief to my (one) Everton supporting mate.

I don’t know a single city fan so I’m completely indifferent to them

It was just strange he should make a statement like that then say he doesn't care.

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2022, 10:48 AM
A great deflective tactic from Pep which would expect from a tactical genius. He knows that people are judging City on their continued failure in the Champions league despite their phenomenal success in the recent years in winning the premiership. Rightly or wrongly people will always concentrate on a failure they can use rather than other successes when targeting a person or team and it clearly bothers him.
City have barring a disaster for them now clinched another league in what has become a two horse race and deserve the plaudits for doing so. I hope Liverpool can continue to challenge them again next season.

HH81
09-05-2022, 10:52 AM
I reckon Pep has one more chance to win the champions league or will be away next season.

09-05-2022, 10:59 AM
https://m.facebook.com/SoccerAM/videos/peps-fish-and-chips/420161458927451/

MWHIBBIES
09-05-2022, 11:11 AM
If everyone wants Liverpool to win, then right they are. City's owners are deprolable and Pep is a spineless hypocrite for continuing to take their money. He's all for human rights in Barcelona but quickly changes the subject when city's owners are mentioned.

I hope city crumble and the sportswashing ends. Doesn't really look like it, though.

Bostonhibby
09-05-2022, 11:55 AM
If everyone wants Liverpool to win, then right they are. City's owners are deprolable and Pep is a spineless hypocrite for continuing to take their money. He's all for human rights in Barcelona but quickly changes the subject when city's owners are mentioned.

I hope city crumble and the sportswashing ends. Doesn't really look like it, though.[emoji106]

Oh, and he's not very good at deflecting either.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Key West
09-05-2022, 11:57 AM
They will buy the Champions League at some point with Haaland about to be announced soon.

ekhibee
09-05-2022, 06:16 PM

I hope city crumble and the sportswashing ends. Doesn't really look like it, though.
I hope you felt the same way, for example, about Chelsea when they were owned by a corrupt Russian oligarch. Liverpool, like the other 5 or 6 'super clubs' didn't give a ****in' **** what the fans thought when they tried to form their own breakaway super league, they wouldv'e been happy to take the money that goes with it too. English football is corrupt to the core in the top 2 leagues anyway, people get millions for being relegated for ****'s sake. You might want to single one team out for your own reasons, but they're all as greedy and self-serving as each other.

MWHIBBIES
09-05-2022, 06:40 PM
I hope you felt the same way, for example, about Chelsea when they were owned by a corrupt Russian oligarch. Liverpool, like the other 5 or 6 'super clubs' didn't give a ****in' **** what the fans thought when they tried to form their own breakaway super league, they wouldv'e been happy to take the money that goes with it too. English football is corrupt to the core in the top 2 leagues anyway, people get millions for being relegated for ****'s sake. You might want to single one team out for your own reasons, but they're all as greedy and self-serving as each other.

Yes, I did.

Always hated Chelsea. Super league was awful.

Newcastle and City owners are some of the worst human beings on the planet, they are not the same as Liverpool, Arsenal etc wanting the super league.

Being greedy is not the same as murdering journalists and beating people for being gay. I single out City and Newcastle because they are horrendous and no one says a word. I don't need to speak about Chelsea because everyone knows and hes been forced out.

jacomo
09-05-2022, 06:44 PM
Yes, I did.

Newcastle and City owners are some of the worst human beings on the planet, they are not the same as Liverpool, Arsenal etc wanting the super league.

Being greedy is not the same as murdering journalists and beating people for being gay. I single out City and Newcastle because they are horrendous and no one says a word. I don't need to speak about Chelsea because everyone knows and hes been forced out.

:agree:

Amazing how people care more about an elite club competition than fundamental human rights.

Binning the super league is a bit of a hollow victory anyhow because UEFA is determined to find a way for the richest clubs to be guaranteed entry to the CL regardless of form or achievement.

Tambo
09-05-2022, 07:07 PM
People down here find it strange I don't support an English team but definitely it's all about greed, these clubs couldn't care less about fans.

Onto Pep, no doubting he is a good manager but he has had it easy everywhere he's went.

Come to Hibs and try separate the old firm, now thats a challenge.

Irish_Steve
09-05-2022, 07:08 PM
I'm a Liverpool fan too (Steve Heighway was my first football hero) and it is certainly Citeh's to lose now and I don't seem them doing that

However, nothing will ever take away the hilarity of being 5-3 up in a tie entering injury and still losing. I think the phrase used is "epic failure" lol

Pagan Hibernia
09-05-2022, 07:13 PM
I'm a Liverpool fan too (Steve Heighway was my first football hero) and it is certainly Citeh's to lose now and I don't seem them doing that

However, nothing will ever take away the hilarity of being 5-3 up in a tie entering injury and still losing. I think the phrase used is "epic failure" lol

epic failure was part of city’s DNA before 2008. I’ll never forget them passing their way to relegation in 1996 when they thought they only needed a draw and actually needed a win

bod
09-05-2022, 08:02 PM
People down here find it strange I don't support an English team but definitely it's all about greed, these clubs couldn't care less about fans.

Onto Pep, no doubting he is a good manager but he has had it easy everywhere he's went.

Come to Hibs and try separate the old firm, now thats a challenge.

i think you should email him & ask him to forward his CV to Ron

ekhibee
09-05-2022, 10:04 PM
Yes, I did.

You know, I totally see where you're coming from and you're right to remind people of it (although LGBT bashing is quite common in Russia too unfortunately). Russians have murdered journalists but they certainly don't draw the line when it comes to bombing schools, killing and assaulting defenceless women and children, the point I would make is that it's very difficult to draw the line and say one is worse than the other sometimes. Just my opinion.

Hibernia&Alba
09-05-2022, 10:13 PM
It's like the old Fergie/Wenger rivalry. Both Pep and Klopp looking for any psychological edge at this stage. Two great managers and two great teams makes for real drama.

Key West
09-05-2022, 10:46 PM
I just think that the comments were unintentionally an admission of failure from Pep that his team yet again failed in the Champions League.
I wish Hibs had these problems.

Stairway 2 7
10-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Hate cities owners but happy if Liverpool don't win the league. Apart from the actual scouse pool fans, fair play to them. But hundreds of thousands of plastic fans worldwide, including Scotland. As bad as being an old firm fan from Fort William ect, brutal.

Key West
10-05-2022, 07:09 AM
Saying I wish Hibs had Guardiola’s problem I meant not winning the Champions League, not having dodgy owners or a huge tourist support.

franck sauzee
10-05-2022, 09:37 AM
:agree:

Amazing how people care more about an elite club competition than fundamental human rights.

Binning the super league is a bit of a hollow victory anyhow because UEFA is determined to find a way for the richest clubs to be guaranteed entry to the CL regardless of form or achievement.

Feel like this has slipped by a lot of people's attention. The new format is a disgrace and a step too far for me. Rewarding failure with wildcards in leagues that already get way too many places as it is.

Ruined the Euros, European Cup competitions and World Cup will be next

ekhibee
10-05-2022, 04:41 PM
It's Man City's problem they've not won the Champions League, Guardiola's won it twice.

MWHIBBIES
10-05-2022, 06:02 PM
It's Man City's problem they've not won the Champions League, Guardiola's won it twice.

Aye, with the best player ever in his prime, and probably the best midfield trio ever. He's struggled when working with mortals like everyone else.

He should've won it with bayern never mind City.