PDA

View Full Version : On the bright side (part-374)

Keith_M
01-05-2022, 09:19 AM
And the latest in my seemingly endless attempts to cheer us all up by looking 'on the bright side' is....

There's only three games to go, and this horrible season will be finally over.

:greengrin

Smartie
01-05-2022, 09:38 AM
I liked that someone yesterday made the point, trying to make it a positive, that James Scott was "due a goal".

With positives like those, who needs negatives?

LewysGot2
01-05-2022, 09:40 AM
I liked that someone yesterday made the point, trying to make it a positive, that James Scott was "due a goal".

With positives like those, who needs negatives?

James Scott's lack of ability was sadly hugely magnified by that pitch yesterday. He's not scoring a goal this season.

Jack Ross was clearly never happy at him being signed. There's reasons for that we are seeing played out before us

Viva_Palmeiras
02-05-2022, 07:35 AM
James Scott's lack of ability was sadly hugely magnified by that pitch yesterday. He's not scoring a goal this season.

Jack Ross was clearly never happy at him being signed. There's reasons for that we are seeing played out before us

Sadly we now find one find laid bare a big part of the root cause.

Maybe it’s not the managers afterall….

Heisenberg
02-05-2022, 07:37 AM

Jack Ross had the final say on all of his signings. Maloney the same and so will our next manager. He’s got to take his share of the blame for the state of this squad along with those behind the scenes.

Sorry, I realise a thread looking for positives has been derailed after four posts 😂

loanheadhibby
02-05-2022, 07:39 AM
For as bad a season it has been, who’ll ever forget the thrill of semi v The Huns. Absolute bedlam at Hampden, 3 up after 30 mins.

Also took my 10 year old daughter to her 1st final and even tho result was not what we wanted, we had a great day.

A couple of highlights in a dull season.

Motherwell away in cup was a great atmosphere as well.

GordonHFC
02-05-2022, 07:41 AM

Sadly JR was adamant he was signed.