PDA

View Full Version : This is how it feels (Livingston 30 04 2022)

Jonnyboy
30-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Another week, another disappointment. I’ll be glad when this season is over because watching Hibs right now has become a chore. From a promising first half to a dire second, it was yet another Jekyll and Hyde performance and this one was against a Livingston side best described as mediocre. The annoying thing was that we had lots of decent/half chances, especially before the break but we reverted to type by having nobody in the middle to cash in on decent deliveries from out wide. Second half we huffed and puffed but you just knew that once we went a goal behind there would be no coming back, as we pretty much folded. David Gray’s words before the game that we would fight for the jerseys were well intended but not followed through by the players. Whoever the new manager is, he’ll have his work cut out unless there is major surgery to our playing staff.

With Chris Cadden missing due to injury, Josh Doig was drafted in and took up the left wing back position with Harry Clarke moving over to the right but we were slow to start and the first effort on goal came from Scott Pittman but that was blocked on its route to the target. Then, within the space of a minute, Hibs had two chances when first Joe Newell latched on to a Doig pass but saw his effort charged down before Lewis Stevenson lofted a cross to the back post, but Harry Clarke headed over from about ten tards. Next, Melkersen headed wide from a Doig cross and then Clarke shot high over the bar after a decent move down the Hibs right.

Livi were surprisingly passive and seemed content for Hibs to have the bulk of possession. Newell picked out James Scott but his shot at goal was wasteful when a pass to Melkerson may have set the Hibs youngster up. Scott was not having a good time of it and was invariably beaten in his one on ones before another Clarke cross gave the on loan Hull man another view of the Livingston goal but once again his effort was poor, and I’ll confess here that I wanted him subbed off because his contribution was pretty awful. On the half hour, Hibs had three decent chances but failed to cash in with Doig, Newell and Doyle-Hayes the culprits. To be fair to Newell, his left footed rocket beat the Livi keeper but just whistled over the bar.

Livi really were all at sea but still Hibs could not find a way through. Efforts from Clarke and Henderson were blocked, and you just knew it was going to be one of those days. With the half time whistle coming, Shinnie should have done better from close range before Hanlon and Macey got into a tangle near the 18 yard line, allowing Nouble to head the ball over the keeper but there was no strength in the attempt and Hibs were able to clear. Newell had one more chance before the half time break but once again it was blocked.

Having had the best of the first half I anticipated we’d go on to dominate in the second but that could not be further from the truth. With words from David Martindale no doubt ringing in their ears the Livi players upped the tempo considerably and Hibs were left chasing shadows. Although Scott had a shot almost from the off, Livi then took the game by the scruff of the neck and Hibs were second to almost every ball. Six minutes in, Melkersen picked up a silly yellow card for a late challenge on Devlin. One wag a few rows in front of me offered up “oh look, Melkersen is playing” and I found it hard to disagree with the sentiment because Elias had spent the whole first half facing his own goal and offering no threat to the Livi defence.

Ten minutes into the half, Scott fouled Kelly wide on the Livi left and then McGinn conceded a throw in which he and Harry Clarke failed to defend, allowing Shinnie time to pick out Pittman on the 18 yard line. Stevenson rushed out to challenge but didn’t get there and Pittman had Macey diving the wrong way as he fired the ball home. A few minutes later, Jasper replaced Scott and the only disappointment for me in that change is that it wasn’t made far earlier. Nouble, who had been battering Hanlon almost from the off, then had a shot easily saved by Macey. The chance had been set up by the impressive Morgan Boyes who wore the number 15 shirt and had a fine game.

With Forrest on for Bailey, Livi went about looking for a second goal and were almost presented with one when a quite shocking ball across the 18 yard box by Newell was pounced upon by Forrest who had the whole goal to aim at but shot wide possibly due to an intervention by Stevenson. Next, Henderson crossed low from the right and Melkersen tried to divert the ball past the home goalie but saw his effort fly wide of the post. A Stevenson cross from the left saw Henderson get a header away but it was just too high to trouble the keeper.

Stevenson, who had been limping a bit after that challenge on Forrest, was then replaced by Demi Mitchell who made his first appearance in a long time after a lengthy injury delay, but the clock was running down and Livi had things well under control. A shocking Pittman challenge on Jasper drew a deserved yellow card and moments later, Forrest was allowed to run right across the face of the 18 yard box before firing a fierce left footed effort which Macey did well to tip over the bar. In time added on, Henderson and the loathsome Jason Holt were booked after a bit of handbags and then Kelly joined them in the book after a crude challenge on Mitchell.

This was a hugely frustrating performance from Hibs and highlighted the need for major surgery in the summer. Creating chances was fine in the first half but what’s the point when there’s no-one in the middle to get on the end of them. Twice Harry Clarke broke free and twice he had only a marked Melkerson to aim for in the middle as Scott was missing and neither of our two central midfielders rushed forward into the box. The second half was shocking and overall, there was only a couple of players who did their jobs well.

The players

Macey – Left unprotected for their goal as Hanlon and McGinn ball watched from a wide position. At least he came for high balls and really didn’t have a lot to do other than the late save from a Forrest strike.

McGinn – Paul had a decent first half but along with the rest of them had a shocker in the second.

Hanlon – There’s been a bit of a debate around him, and today’s performance is likely to result in yet more debate as he was battered throughout by the giant Nouble as well as being posted missing for the goal.

Stevenson – One of only three players I’d award pass marks and there is an irony in pointing out that Lewis twice beat Nouble in the air which is kinda twice more than Paul Hanlon did.

Clarke – Harry had a good first half and got a few shots away but sadly none on target as he opted to shoot when there was no-one in the box to pick out.

Doyle-Hayes – The best of our midfield two and did well enough in the first half but shaded off in the second.

Newell – Not one Joe will want to watch as he continually gave the ball away and that ‘pass’ across the 18 yard line was criminal. He seemed more intent at times in having his own little private war with Holt and Pittman.

Doig - Had some good runs in the first half and at least he kept going to the end in terms of trying to put decent crosses in to the box.

Henderson – For me, Ewan was the only player driving forward for pretty much the whole game. His reading of the game is good, and he can pick a pass with the best of them. My man of the match.

Melkersen – Playing with your back to the goal severely limits the number of shots you are going to get away. He did that for most of the game and if he’s going to play, he needs a strike partner to share the workload.

Scott – I’ve both criticised him and praised him in the past but today he was just woeful, truly horrendous. Please send him back to Hull and start a player who’s going to be here next season.

Jasper – Didn’t really see a lot of the ball in the half hour he got and I’m not sure the artificial surface suits his game.

Mitchell – Good to see him back and fit again.

SDG – Must have been relatively pleased with the first half but appalled by the offering in the second – I know I was.

Referee – I’ve never seen Chris Graham ref a game before. The thing that drew my attention the most was that he must have the loudest whistle in the SPFL.

Stonewall
30-04-2022, 08:13 PM
Spot on as usual Jonny. I actually thought the ref was pretty decent today.

I believe we had 18 attempts on goal today and not 1 on target. That’s criminal. I wonder if we’ve averaged a shot on target per game since Christmas.

Scott looks like he would struggle to get a game for Linlithgow Rose.

oregonhibee
30-04-2022, 08:16 PM
Absolutely spot on JB👍🏻 100% agree with everything you said!
Scott is never a fitba player!

NC1875
30-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Hanlon bullied YET AGAIN ? Surely not. 😳

Not good enough, along with about 10 others.

Scotty Leither
30-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Pretty accurate John. In a season of piss-poor displays that second half was down there with the second 45 at Tynecastle and various other capitulations including the last time we were at Livingston.

No pace nor creativity, getting bullied at both ends of the park and then a player throwing a strop because some fans don't give him a clap at the end of the game?

The fact that Davey Gray made only two subs tells its own story too - there was nobody else to bring off the bench other than one returning from injury, and our loan signing who replaced the other loan signing who'll hopefully have said his goodbyes at the end of the match and is back in Hull by Monday morning.

Pathetic state of affairs, and I'm having serious misgivings about the stewardship of our club just now.

WestStandWillie
30-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Worrying that Hanlon’s been caught with his pants down again.

He’s struggling struggling struggling as old Broon would say.

I’m sad cause Paul’s a good laddie but he’s no learning his lesson.

belhavenbill
30-04-2022, 08:26 PM
I agree with just about everything except I thought McGinn looked like our best attacker for 2 minutes in the second half.
A new manager with some tactical awareness needed. Martindale changed things at half time and put men on Clarke and Doig who stopped being effective. Thereafter there was only one winner as we couldn't cope.

cabbageandribs1875
30-04-2022, 08:29 PM
I agree with just about everything except I thought McGinn looked like our best attacker for 2 minutes in the second half.
A new manager with some tactical awareness needed. Martindale changed things at half time and put men on Clarke and Doig who stopped being effective. Thereafter there was only one winner as we couldn't cope.

noticed that in the 2nd half :agree: martindale isn't the mug some think he is

BT58
30-04-2022, 08:36 PM
At least with SDG comments in the media we all know that he bleeds green. However this team have now got the look of theyre on their holidays, we need a clean sweep of all the team.
B

The Harp Awakes
30-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Decent assessment JB.

The only positive thing for me today is that we are now mathematically safe. Have no doubt, if we were 3 or 4 points further back, we would be in serious trouble of going down.

So sad to see the decline. Too much focus on commercial activities and not enough on building a better quality 1st team squad. Ron Gordon seemed to accept this in his recent interview. I just hope he's got the nous to fix it, starting with the correct managerial appointment.

Mikey_1875
30-04-2022, 08:39 PM

I like Hanlon but he hasn’t looked as sharp since coming back from his injury. I wonder if it is still affecting him.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2022, 09:22 PM
Thanks for posting Jonnyboy

No pace craft or guile toothless spineless and soft as s#*t

Need to get the managerial appointment spot on this time and a couple of marquee signings would be nice

Second half you could hear Martindale telling his troops what was required they wanted it more you could tell by their reaction at the final whistle

davym7062
30-04-2022, 09:34 PM
hanlon???? please get rid< the livi boy just leaned into him and hes on his arse.. his time is done

sunshinejim
30-04-2022, 09:51 PM
James Scott had one of those days where nothing stuck to him. His control was shocking and when he was in possession of the ball he was soon dispossessed of it by the opposition. Doig was my motm as he kept trying to drive forward and was persistent in defence. We were shocking in the second half though, like headless chickens chasing shadows. We desperately need a quality manager who can rebuild a squad. I'm persuaded that Michael Appleton might well be the man to turn things around.

wookie70
30-04-2022, 10:04 PM

Barring being involved in the poor defending that led to the Livi goal Clarke was pretty much anonymous in the second half. Martindale is a better manager than we have had with the last few. He gets his team being more than the sum of its parts and they always look like they know what they are doing. I'd take him at ER

hibby6270
30-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Your summing up of the game spot on as usual JB.

Your comment on the ref? Yes - never seen him before but I got the impression the match was “refereed” more by Nick Walsh from the touchline!! A few of the actual ref’s decisions seemed to come about after a quick glance over to Walsh, as if to say, ‘was that OK boss’? Suffice to say he looked very inexperienced at this level.

P.S. - Just checked. Very much a lower league/lesser team games in past 4 years. This was his 1st Premiership game. Kinda showed!!
Wondered why Walsh 4th official. A more experienced top flight ref. Think that might be the answer - he was there to ‘assist’ even though that’s not the role of 4th official.

Unseen work
30-04-2022, 10:57 PM
I’ve really liked what I’ve saw of Ewan Henderson since he’s joined in what is a struggling team.

He could easily have 5 goals and 5 assists this season if luck were on his side. I think next year will be a big one for him.

For me Jasper needs to start next game so we have someone who can threaten Aberdeen out wide and beat a man.

Widhibs
01-05-2022, 05:46 AM
Spot on as usual Jonny. I actually thought the ref was pretty decent today.

I believe we had 18 attempts on goal today and not 1 on target. That’s criminal. I wonder if we’ve averaged a shot on target per game since Christmas.

Scott looks like he would struggle to get a game for Linlithgow Rose.

That's the 5th game since Christmas we've not had a single shot on target in (Livi, St J, Celtic, Motherwell, Celtic)....

JammyDoidger
01-05-2022, 09:00 AM
I like Hanlon but he hasn’t looked as sharp since coming back from his injury. I wonder if it is still affecting him.

It's not. He's just weak. Not good enough to be starting for hibs and certainly not good enough to be captain and inspire those around him.

Radium
01-05-2022, 09:32 AM
That's the 5th game since Christmas we've not had a single shot on target in (Livi, St J, Celtic, Motherwell, Celtic)....

Don’t take this as an argument that things are anywhere near acceptable on the park. They’re not.

Hibs highlights from yesterday below, and we had shots on target that were blocked. One of Newall’s hit Melkerson in the second half. BBC provide the 18-0 comparison. Other sites it’s 18 shots, 10 off target and 8 blocked.

https://youtu.be/89J0v7Qaoms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
01-05-2022, 09:33 AM
I’ve really liked what I’ve saw of Ewan Henderson since he’s joined in what is a struggling team.

He could easily have 5 goals and 5 assists this season if luck were on his side. I think next year will be a big one for him.

For me Jasper needs to start next game so we have someone who can threaten Aberdeen out wide and beat a man.

Agree Ewan has been very good recently no surprise his form has improved starting in a more central position. Loads of potential there and will only get better with an improvement in striking options. Not all doom and gloom for me. Yesterday was as good as we have passed the ball for ages and good balance to the team obviously all that was missing was the most important part.

JimBHibees
01-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Don’t take this as an argument that things are anywhere near acceptable on the park. They’re not.

Hibs highlights from yesterday below, and we had shots on target that were blocked. One of Newall’s hit Melkerson in the second half. BBC provide the 18-0 comparison. Other sites it’s 18 shots, 10 off target and 8 blocked.

https://youtu.be/89J0v7Qaoms

Agree stats can be spun anyway thought yesterday was night and day to some of our other games since January especially first half when we played some decent stuff and should have been ahead.

LewysGot2
01-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Agree stats can be spun anyway thought yesterday was night and day to some of our other games since January especially first half when we played some decent stuff and should have been ahead.

There was definitely a change in approach. The ball was gotten forward much quicker first half compared to Maloneyball

Craig_in_Prague
01-05-2022, 09:42 AM

My son enjoyed his 1st ever Hibs game, despite the score of course. Meeting Bartley before the game was a real bonus!
💚
This team sucks just now, but we'll be back stronger in the new season, I'm sure of it.

JimBHibees
01-05-2022, 09:46 AM

My son enjoyed his 1st ever Hibs game, despite the score of course. Meeting Bartley before the game was a real bonus!
💚
This team sucks just now, but we'll be back stronger in the new season, I'm sure of it.

Great photo :aok:

Tambo
01-05-2022, 10:10 AM
That's another game I think with the chances we had we should of won.

All though he gave away a few silly fouls and a crazy pass in our own box I thought Joe Newell was the player I want to see most weeks. Looked to get the ball and himself forward as much as possible.

Melkersen quiet again but another glorious chance so that's always a good sign he will be in a good position.

18 shots 0 on target says it all but onto next week and the sheep.

Musselbound
01-05-2022, 11:14 AM
Didn't see the game but the end of this season really can't come soon enough. Someone talks about Hanlon not learning. Like many others, is he still good enough? Surely he is at an age where he is not going to learn much. If that was said about Porteous I would understand it. Sounds like we need major signings in pretty much all areas of the team. The lack of punch up front shows Gray has the same problem as Maloney and that this will only be solved by a big signing or two in attack. I can only guess that Scott is starting because he looks decent in training but is rarely bringing it into games.

blackpoolhibs
01-05-2022, 11:30 AM
The spine of the team is rotten, an unispiring keeper, central defenders who do not defend properly, a central midfield that dissapear, and a forward line that are weak and dont score goals.

Cant disagree with anything you say John.

King conrad
01-05-2022, 12:02 PM

Still not learning his lesson at 32! Not good enough is the answer, Gets bullied constantly we need better

Billy Whizz
01-05-2022, 12:06 PM
What I want to know is how JB and his brother, got the best seats in the stadium yesterday!

basehibby
01-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Barring being involved in the poor defending that led to the Livi goal Clarke was pretty much anonymous in the second half. Martindale is a better manager than we have had with the last few. He gets his team being more than the sum of its parts and they always look like they know what they are doing. I'd take him at ER

I concur - Martindale speaks well, is tactically astute and seems always capable of getting the max out of a fairly limited Livingston squad. Kind of surprised he's not been mentioned in all the speculation.

On another note it keeps getting reported that we had no shots on target - not true as Doig got a good effort away 1at half that was blocked on the line. Small beer I know but good to be accurate.

ahibby
01-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Another week, another disappointment. I’ll be glad when this season is over because watching Hibs right now has become a chore. From a promising first half to a dire second, it was yet another Jekyll and Hyde performance and this one was against a Livingston side best described as mediocre. The annoying thing was that we had lots of decent/half chances, especially before the break but we reverted to type by having nobody in the middle to cash in on decent deliveries from out wide. Second half we huffed and puffed but you just knew that once we went a goal behind there would be no coming back, as we pretty much folded. David Gray’s words before the game that we would fight for the jerseys were well intended but not followed through by the players. Whoever the new manager is, he’ll have his work cut out unless there is major surgery to our playing staff.

With Chris Cadden missing due to injury, Josh Doig was drafted in and took up the left wing back position with Harry Clarke moving over to the right but we were slow to start and the first effort on goal came from Scott Pittman but that was blocked on its route to the target. Then, within the space of a minute, Hibs had two chances when first Joe Newell latched on to a Doig pass but saw his effort charged down before Lewis Stevenson lofted a cross to the back post, but Harry Clarke headed over from about ten tards. Next, Melkersen headed wide from a Doig cross and then Clarke shot high over the bar after a decent move down the Hibs right.

Livi were surprisingly passive and seemed content for Hibs to have the bulk of possession. Newell picked out James Scott but his shot at goal was wasteful when a pass to Melkerson may have set the Hibs youngster up. Scott was not having a good time of it and was invariably beaten in his one on ones before another Clarke cross gave the on loan Hull man another view of the Livingston goal but once again his effort was poor, and I’ll confess here that I wanted him subbed off because his contribution was pretty awful. On the half hour, Hibs had three decent chances but failed to cash in with Doig, Newell and Doyle-Hayes the culprits. To be fair to Newell, his left footed rocket beat the Livi keeper but just whistled over the bar.

Livi really were all at sea but still Hibs could not find a way through. Efforts from Clarke and Henderson were blocked, and you just knew it was going to be one of those days. With the half time whistle coming, Shinnie should have done better from close range before Hanlon and Macey got into a tangle near the 18 yard line, allowing Nouble to head the ball over the keeper but there was no strength in the attempt and Hibs were able to clear. Newell had one more chance before the half time break but once again it was blocked.

Having had the best of the first half I anticipated we’d go on to dominate in the second but that could not be further from the truth. With words from David Martindale no doubt ringing in their ears the Livi players upped the tempo considerably and Hibs were left chasing shadows. Although Scott had a shot almost from the off, Livi then took the game by the scruff of the neck and Hibs were second to almost every ball. Six minutes in, Melkersen picked up a silly yellow card for a late challenge on Devlin. One wag a few rows in front of me offered up “oh look, Melkersen is playing” and I found it hard to disagree with the sentiment because Elias had spent the whole first half facing his own goal and offering no threat to the Livi defence.

Ten minutes into the half, Scott fouled Kelly wide on the Livi left and then McGinn conceded a throw in which he and Harry Clarke failed to defend, allowing Shinnie time to pick out Pittman on the 18 yard line. Stevenson rushed out to challenge but didn’t get there and Pittman had Macey diving the wrong way as he fired the ball home. A few minutes later, Jasper replaced Scott and the only disappointment for me in that change is that it wasn’t made far earlier. Nouble, who had been battering Hanlon almost from the off, then had a shot easily saved by Macey. The chance had been set up by the impressive Morgan Boyes who wore the number 15 shirt and had a fine game.

With Forrest on for Bailey, Livi went about looking for a second goal and were almost presented with one when a quite shocking ball across the 18 yard box by Newell was pounced upon by Forrest who had the whole goal to aim at but shot wide possibly due to an intervention by Stevenson. Next, Henderson crossed low from the right and Melkersen tried to divert the ball past the home goalie but saw his effort fly wide of the post. A Stevenson cross from the left saw Henderson get a header away but it was just too high to trouble the keeper.

Stevenson, who had been limping a bit after that challenge on Forrest, was then replaced by Demi Mitchell who made his first appearance in a long time after a lengthy injury delay, but the clock was running down and Livi had things well under control. A shocking Pittman challenge on Jasper drew a deserved yellow card and moments later, Forrest was allowed to run right across the face of the 18 yard box before firing a fierce left footed effort which Macey did well to tip over the bar. In time added on, Henderson and the loathsome Jason Holt were booked after a bit of handbags and then Kelly joined them in the book after a crude challenge on Mitchell.

This was a hugely frustrating performance from Hibs and highlighted the need for major surgery in the summer. Creating chances was fine in the first half but what’s the point when there’s no-one in the middle to get on the end of them. Twice Harry Clarke broke free and twice he had only a marked Melkerson to aim for in the middle as Scott was missing and neither of our two central midfielders rushed forward into the box. The second half was shocking and overall, there was only a couple of players who did their jobs well.

The players

Macey – Left unprotected for their goal as Hanlon and McGinn ball watched from a wide position. At least he came for high balls and really didn’t have a lot to do other than the late save from a Forrest strike.

McGinn – Paul had a decent first half but along with the rest of them had a shocker in the second.

Hanlon – There’s been a bit of a debate around him, and today’s performance is likely to result in yet more debate as he was battered throughout by the giant Nouble as well as being posted missing for the goal.

Stevenson – One of only three players I’d award pass marks and there is an irony in pointing out that Lewis twice beat Nouble in the air which is kinda twice more than Paul Hanlon did.

Clarke – Harry had a good first half and got a few shots away but sadly none on target as he opted to shoot when there was no-one in the box to pick out.

Doyle-Hayes – The best of our midfield two and did well enough in the first half but shaded off in the second.

Newell – Not one Joe will want to watch as he continually gave the ball away and that ‘pass’ across the 18 yard line was criminal. He seemed more intent at times in having his own little private war with Holt and Pittman.

Doig - Had some good runs in the first half and at least he kept going to the end in terms of trying to put decent crosses in to the box.

Henderson – For me, Ewan was the only player driving forward for pretty much the whole game. His reading of the game is good, and he can pick a pass with the best of them. My man of the match.

Melkersen – Playing with your back to the goal severely limits the number of shots you are going to get away. He did that for most of the game and if he’s going to play, he needs a strike partner to share the workload.

Scott – I’ve both criticised him and praised him in the past but today he was just woeful, truly horrendous. Please send him back to Hull and start a player who’s going to be here next season.

Jasper – Didn’t really see a lot of the ball in the half hour he got and I’m not sure the artificial surface suits his game.

Mitchell – Good to see him back and fit again.

SDG – Must have been relatively pleased with the first half but appalled by the offering in the second – I know I was.

Referee – I’ve never seen Chris Graham ref a game before. The thing that drew my attention the most was that he must have the loudest whistle in the SPFL.

For me if we had a team of players with Hendersons approach to preparation, effort and thought into a game the job would be a goodin

john18722
01-05-2022, 04:04 PM

I know the stats say we had no shots on target but Josh Doig had a shot on target that was cleared off the line in first half. I’m not sure what counts as a “shot on target” but it certainly looked like it to me. Not that 1 out of 18 is much better than 0 out of 18 but thought it was worth pointing out.

john18722
01-05-2022, 04:06 PM
I know the stats say we had no shots on target but Josh Doig had a shot on target that was cleared off the line in first half. I’m not sure what counts as a “shot on target” but it certainly looked like it to me. Not that 1 out of 18 is much better than 0 out of 18 but thought it was worth pointing out.

Just realised a few have already said this. [emoji14]

BILLYHIBS
01-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Just realised a few have already said this. [emoji14]

Josh’s effort should really be posted in the highlights of the season thread

scoopyboy
01-05-2022, 04:46 PM

He's awaiting a cartilage operation

LewysGot2
01-05-2022, 04:56 PM

Is he only playing because we have no choice?

scoopyboy
01-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Is he only playing because we have no choice?

He's been told it won't get any worse so that's why he's playing.

LewysGot2
01-05-2022, 04:59 PM
He's been told it won't get any worse so that's why he's playing.

Operation close season?

500miles
01-05-2022, 04:59 PM

Do they have an idea of recovery time? Contrary to popular opinion on here, I think the McGinn, Porto, Hanlon back 3 is great. Hanlon and McGinn are both good at reading the game and capable of supporting the wingback.

scoopyboy
02-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Do they have an idea of recovery time? Contrary to popular opinion on here, I think the McGinn, Porto, Hanlon back 3 is great. Hanlon and McGinn are both good at reading the game and capable of supporting the wingback.

I have a hunch that now they are 100% safe from play offs they might bring it forward, I'm only guessing at that however.

Logic being that he would have more time before pre season.