PDA

View Full Version : RiP Graham Fyfe

LewysGot2
21-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Has passed away. One for us oldies to remember

eastterrace
21-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Has passed away. One for us oldies to remember
Yeh he came to hibs with ally scott if I remember correctly. He won’t be that old .

LewysGot2
21-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Yeh he came to hibs with ally scott if I remember correctly. He won’t be that old .

70 years old

The_Sauz
21-04-2022, 05:17 PM
He was 70.

The_Sauz
21-04-2022, 05:18 PM
70 years old You beat me to it!

Eaststand
21-04-2022, 05:19 PM

Yep, I'm sure they both joined us from Rangers

*A few of us used to go to watch reserve games (in those days they were played at Easter road too )
Graham Fyfe scored an absolute screamer of a swerving volley into the Dunbar end goals on his reserve team debut for us 👌

Happy Days indeed

RIP Graham

GGTTH

ancient hibee
21-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Didn’t they come in exchange for Iain Munro? I’ve a feeling Graham had committed a Cardinal sin at Ibrox. I always thought he was just on the verge of hitting it off with us but he didn’t make it.

greenginger
21-04-2022, 06:18 PM
I
Didn’t they come in exchange for Iain Munro? I’ve a feeling Graham had committed a Cardinal sin at Ibrox. I always thought he was just on the verge of hitting it off with us but he didn’t make it.

Yeah, an exchange deal.

I think Rangers got more game time out of Munro than we got out of Fyffe and Scott combined.

A Hi-Bee
21-04-2022, 06:19 PM
Always sad to hear about ex players passing away, condolences to his family

RIP Graham

BILLYHIBS
21-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Was a strange one Ally Scott and Graham Fyfe for Iain Munro who only played a handful of games at Ibrox before being moved on

Funnily enough I was recently watching an old Hibs v Rangers game at Easter Road on YouTube and Graham Fyfe was an up and coming young player for them and scored an excellent goal against us in a 3-1 Rangers win

Sincerest deepest condolences to family and friends

RIP

Lago
21-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Was a strange one Ally Scott and Graham Fyfe for Iain Munro who only played a handful of games at Ibrox before being moved on

Funnily enough I was recently watching an old Hibs v Rangers game at Easter Road on YouTube and Graham Fyfe was an up and coming young player for them and scored an excellent goal against us in a 3-1 Rangers win

Sincerest deepest condolences to family and friends

RIP
🙏👍

Groathillgrump
21-04-2022, 07:32 PM

You're correct. He claimed that he'd been told to leave Ibrox because he'd married a catholic.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Graham

brog
21-04-2022, 09:30 PM
I was pleased when Graham joined us, less keen on Ally Scott. Graham never fulfilled his promise while Ally lived down to expectations, though he scored against them and helped relegate them, again!

heretoday
22-04-2022, 09:44 AM
Scott and Fyfe came at a rather fallow period for Hibs. Neither of them did much to improve matters.
Ally Scott was that rare thing like Alan Gordon. His brains were in his heid!