PDA

View Full Version : Will our Head of Recruitment recruit the new manager?

Scotty Leither
19-04-2022, 09:49 AM
Care to enlighten us, Ron?

SlickShoes
19-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Care to enlighten us, Ron?

No, why would he? It's player recruitment.

MikeyS
19-04-2022, 10:04 AM

You are p*ssing in to the wind with this one mate! Good luck

Keith_M
19-04-2022, 10:05 AM
So who recruits our Head of Recruitment?

:hmmm:

Scotty Leither
19-04-2022, 10:10 AM

Is it really, and how you do know this?

I wonder if he knows himself what his role is, or maybe he should ask his old man who appointed him as Head of Recruitment with zippo knowledge of Scottish football to his pet Scottish soccer club/franchise.

SlickShoes
19-04-2022, 10:13 AM
Is it really, and how you do know this?

I wonder if he knows himself what his role is, or maybe he should ask his old man who appointed him as Head of Recruitment with zippo knowledge of Scottish football to his pet Scottish soccer club/franchise.

He's spoken about what is job is before, you can go find that info if you want to or you can just keep trolling here, you will probably choose the latter.

Scotty Leither
19-04-2022, 10:26 AM
He's spoken about what is job is before, you can go find that info if you want to or you can just keep trolling here, you will probably choose the latter.

We've had an admin on here tell us on another thread that he was made aware that Ian Gordon has a direct role in sourcing players - if you can take your head out the sand for five minutes you can go and find it, although you'll probably choose to defend whatever the club does and slag us lesser mortals who dare to question any aspect of the three-ring circus the club is becoming.

Quite what qualifies a biscuit @rsed laddie to source players for the SPL is beyond me, the fact he's the club's owner just compounds it, but maybe I've answered my own question right there.

I wonder if Ron will be reviewing his son's role against the "role metrics" any time soon; somehow I doubt it but you kick on defending his running of the club.

SlickShoes
19-04-2022, 10:28 AM
We've had an admin on here tell us on another thread that he was made aware that Ian Gordon has a direct role in sourcing players - if you can take your head out the sand for five minutes you can go and find it, although you'll probably choose to defend whatever the club does and slag us lesser mortals who dare to question any aspect of the three-ring circus the club is becoming.

Quite what qualifies a biscuit @rsed laddie to source players for the SPL is beyond me, the fact he's the club's owner just compounds it, but maybe I've answered my own question right there.

I wonder if Ron will be reviewing his son's role against the "role metrics" any time soon; somehow I doubt it but you kick on defending his running of the club.

You've just answered your own question, not anything I asked you.

Deary me.

Keith_M
19-04-2022, 10:31 AM
The head of head recruitment.

So who appoints him?

And while I'm being all philosophical...

If God created all things, does that mean he created himself?

BoomtownHibees
19-04-2022, 10:35 AM

So because he recruits players you think he will be the one to recruit a new manager?

Scotty Leither
19-04-2022, 10:40 AM
So because he recruits players you think he will be the one to recruit a new manager?

Who knows - that's my point? Maybe our owner and/or CEO will break cover and tell us?

Scorrie
19-04-2022, 11:04 AM

His dad?

Waxy
19-04-2022, 11:26 AM

You’d like to think it would be more of a group discussion.

madhatter
19-04-2022, 11:30 AM
What's Ian Gordon's best Football Manager save?

A Hi-Bee
19-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Who guards the guards? who teaches the teachers?

tamig
19-04-2022, 11:46 AM

You’re a forever anti-board man. Who do you want to see running the club? If Ian Gordon proves to be a success with future recruitment, what does it matter who his dad is?

Callum_62
19-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Made aware by whom?

I'm assuming the club detailed out some of his responsibilities?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

matty_f
19-04-2022, 01:15 PM

being an admin on here lends no weight to a post whatsoever. :greengrin

(unless it’s one of those posts where we’re asking folks to behave, then you need to listen…)

jacomo
19-04-2022, 01:48 PM
So who appoints him?

And while I'm being all philosophical...

If God created all things, does that mean he created himself?

In an alternate universe (my PES2020) Johann Cryuff is still with us and enjoying life in Edinburgh, and Hibs have won 3/5 of the past Champions Leagues.

I’m pretty sure God created Hibs, but as a means to test us!

hibbyfraelibby
19-04-2022, 01:53 PM

The Head of Head of Recruitment Recruiter?