PDA

View Full Version : Hertz or huns

Itsnoteasy
17-04-2022, 04:23 PM
I hope the Hertz get pumped.

JohnM1875
17-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Not even remotely close for me. Hope Hearts get absolutely embarrassed.

I'm_cabbaged
17-04-2022, 04:26 PM
5-0 to the full fat huns please

Since452
17-04-2022, 04:26 PM
I'd want Rangers to beat Hearts in a pre season friendly never mind a cup final. Couldn't bare that lot gloating all summer.

hibsfan7
17-04-2022, 04:27 PM
I want rangers to beat them about 10-0

Bostonhibby
17-04-2022, 04:28 PM
Dilemma for the SFA, who to choose as officials?

Nick Walsh as ref, Beaton and Madden on the wings. That should ensure that sevco get their first ever Scottish cup, which is what I'd settle for reluctantly.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Mrimbetween
17-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Hearts will get thumped and they know it

LunasBoots
17-04-2022, 04:32 PM
Full fat buns

Diclonius
17-04-2022, 04:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

500-0 Rangers

MWHIBBIES
**** Hearts.

hibbyfraelibby
There is no way I want the Tom Daly XI to lift the trophy so I hope The The Rangers win their first ever Scottish Cup...there said it now going the gargle with bleach and sanitise my keyboard

LewysGot2
17-04-2022, 04:37 PM
It'll be like a bad hybrid of Last Night at the Proms meets marching season whoever wins 🏆

Springbank
17-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Rangers will be delighted they are not playing vs their bogey team ie us.

There's no way, after 2016, that their fans would accept runners up again here.

It'll be rangers by minimum 2 goal margin

weecounty hibby
17-04-2022, 04:45 PM
Tarts to lose heavily please. Don't really want the hun to win but really really want hearts pumped inside out!! If you are a fan of free flowing, entertaining football DO NOT watch that game

Sir David Gray
17-04-2022, 04:51 PM
There should not even be any sort of decision for any Hibs fan to make here.

I hope Rangers take 5 or 6 off them.

HoboHarry
17-04-2022, 04:52 PM
I can't adequately express how little i care about who wins, I won't be watching it. I'd rather watch an episode of Sex in the City than this final. Hope they both lose 8-0.

One Day
17-04-2022, 04:55 PM

That'll do for me

Hiber-nation
17-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Huns to win by as many goals as possible. No idea why any Hibs fan could possibly want hearts to win.

coldingham hibs
17-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Hearts end to empty as early as possible, that’ll do it for me.

where'stheslope
17-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Knowing that lot, they will stay on to the end and celebrate their achievement!

Baader
17-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Only time I ever want the Huns to win a fixture.

Jim44
17-04-2022, 05:26 PM
I dearly want the Huns to win, but I’ve got an irrational feeling that the Jambos will spring a surprise.

degenerated
17-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Hearts end to empty as early as possible, that’ll do it for me.Will there even be a hearts end? Doubt there is any real need for segregation this year.

Mick O'Rourke
17-04-2022, 05:31 PM

Of course, the SFA still think rAngers exist,so not difficult to know what end sevco will get.
Hertz get the Hibs End!
I do think hertz fans will prefer facing sevco to Celtic ,though.

Green Reaper
17-04-2022, 05:32 PM
5-1 full fat huns

Stokesy's on fire
17-04-2022, 05:34 PM
Its a dirty question but i would prefer the sevco to win

AdidasHibernian
17-04-2022, 05:38 PM
It's like being asked if you want a swift kick to the baws or a punch in the throat let's be serious...

However Rangers every time against that lot from across the City.

But even then it feels horrible wanting the Zombies to win
Wish both could lose 😂

TelaStella
17-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Without saying who I’d prefer to win, I just hope hearts get absolutely annihilated. Quite happy to watch them go 1 even 2 up until the final 3rd and get embarrassed in the dying moments. Tears please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500miles
17-04-2022, 05:54 PM
End the season, announce rangers winners.

we are hibs
17-04-2022, 06:08 PM
Hopefully no one lowers themselves to posting pish like "come on Rangers" ect. That club and its support deserve zero success or happiness ever.

Lets just hope Rangers win and then at 4:55pm on 21st May 2022 we never speak of it again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
17-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Hopefully no one lowers themselves to posting pish like "come on Rangers" ect. That club and its support deserve zero success or happiness ever.

Lets just hope Rangers win and then at 4:55pm on 21st May 2022 we never speak of it again.

There can be a difference between “supporting” one club and hoping another loses, but I suppose by definition of wanting Hearts to be tanked there will be an element of “come in Rangers” from inside. Obviously no need to be posting such thoughts on the messageboard on the day..

loanheadhibby
17-04-2022, 06:26 PM
Hope they both get beat. 2 cheeks of the same erkie.

Killiehibbie
17-04-2022, 06:36 PM
Hearts to lose not that I particularly want that mob to win their first ever cup.

hibee-boys
17-04-2022, 06:44 PM
Not even close, hope Hearts get utterly humiliated.

GRA
17-04-2022, 07:32 PM
It's the classic lose-lose question... like asking what mate you'd want to s*ag your girlfriend 🤣

That said I'd go for Sevco as if diet Sevco wins Edinburgh will be unbearable for months.

Mick O'Rourke
17-04-2022, 07:37 PM

:aok: :lips seal :wink:

munchar
17-04-2022, 07:42 PM

Unanimous decision I’m glad to see. Although it pains me to see that new club win their first cup, given the opposition, I’d like it to be by as many goals as possible. 3/4-0 after 10 minutes would be delicious 😋

donno
17-04-2022, 07:49 PM
In the run up to the 2016 final, I sat in a mixed group of Hibbies and Jambos. Many beers were drunk, but after some discussion. We came to an agreement that the aberration that is Sevco should not win any major titles as long as they still pretend to be something that they are not. So, unlike the rest of you, with a vile taste in my mouth. I'm going for a jambo win.

Sent from my JNY-LX1 using Tapatalk

LewysGot2
17-04-2022, 07:49 PM
There’s the added value if the Thes win that Andy Halliday has to watch as they finally pick up a major trophy and, once again, be receiving a runners up gong.

hibsbollah
17-04-2022, 07:51 PM
I usually would want hertz to beat the Huns. The Huns are the team I despise most of all, but after yesterday being in amongst they *****, I want hertz to get destroyed.

HoboHarry
17-04-2022, 07:55 PM
There’s the added value if the Thes win that Andy Halliday has to watch as they finally pick up a major trophy and, once again, be receiving a runners up gong.

I hadn't thought of that lol.. That's a fair enough reason to prefer the Govan tramps beat the Gorgie tramps.....

He's here!
17-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Huns obviously.

Waxy
17-04-2022, 08:14 PM
The liquidation final.
Cheaters win.

MrSmith
17-04-2022, 08:17 PM
After 2016, I totally detest the Ranker! so, with tin hat on, I'm gonna support my jumbo mates on this one! **** the hun bassas!

The Harp Awakes
17-04-2022, 08:18 PM
The racists v the poppy thieves. It's a close call, but I'd have to side with the jambos. The lesser of 2 evils.

OstKurve Hibs
17-04-2022, 08:21 PM
I usually would want hertz to beat the Huns. The Huns are the team I despise most of all, but after yesterday being in amongst they *****, I want hertz to get destroyed.

U were in the hearts end at the game ? Why ?

The Spaceman
17-04-2022, 08:22 PM
With their financial resources dwarfing everyone else other than their ugly sister, it is only a matter of time until Sevco win their first Scottish Cup. Give Hibs £50m a season and it would be the same.

On that basis, Sevco to win, although the pain and anger from their hoards would be very funny if they didn’t.

hibsbollah
17-04-2022, 08:24 PM
U were in the hearts end at the game ? Why ?

:greengrin

No, I made the mistake of trying to get the train back from mount florida, as if we were playing a Glasgow team at hampden. 99% them, 1% Hibs fans.

buktapurple79
17-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Don't worry, the Yams will get an absalut hiding.

GreenCastle
17-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Union Jack final where they can sing hello hello to each other with their Millwall “no one likes” us flags.

Won’t be watching it - both deserve to lose.

ThisIsTheYear
17-04-2022, 08:27 PM
At least it’s a Glasgow team in the final and hopefully zero chance they can win it 👍🏼

StockholmHibs
17-04-2022, 08:53 PM
A total and utter thrashing for the jambos. Fans leaving before half time in tears. The jambo family day out totaly spoiled. Followed by a catastrophic fire with huge loss of life.

Ok maybe not. Any Jambo defeat will do given the circumstances.

ErinGoBraghHFC
17-04-2022, 08:55 PM
A total and utter thrashing for the jambos. Fans leaving before half time in tears. The jambo family day out totaly spoiled. Followed by a catastrophic fire with huge loss of life.

No comment

gaz1875
17-04-2022, 09:04 PM
Through gritted teeth I hope the huns destroy them early and they turn on Robbie Replay for the remaining 85 minutes of the match.

GreenNWhiteArmy
17-04-2022, 09:36 PM
I despise everything rangers stand for.

At the moment, I edge towards an Edinburgh club shoving it right up the GFA and broadcasters that only care about two clubs

That opinion might change when the game kicks off mind you...

Eyrie
17-04-2022, 09:42 PM
I loathe Sevco more than I loathe Celtc, and I loathe Celtc more than I loathe Sevco, and I loathe Sevco more than I loathe Celtc, and I loathe Celtc more than I loathe Sevco, and I etc

But as soon as the final whistle went yesterday I started wanting Hearts to lose the final. Couldn't care less who wins as long as Hearts lose.

green day
17-04-2022, 09:42 PM
I can't believe any Hibs fan in their right mind want anything else but several goals to go past Craig Gordon.

The Huns winning I can take (detestable though they are), but having to listen to ***** like Ewan Cameron crawing about the "big team" is just not an option.

TelaStella
17-04-2022, 09:44 PM

I see it, I quite like it.

BoomtownHibees
17-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Hearts to lose

LancsHibs
17-04-2022, 09:45 PM
It’s a vomit inducing choice🤢 I hate Rangers more but I want them to win!
The only consolation of Hertz winning will be it’s still no Scottish Cup win for the Huns!

TelaStella
After 2016, I totally detest the Ranker! so, with tin hat on, I'm gonna support my jumbo mates on this one! **** the hun bassas!

**** your jambo mates anaw

NAE NOOKIE
There's only one way to make a rational decision here. The bottom line is this .... at the end of the day Sevco winning the cup will be forgotten within a few weeks, it will just be same old same old for us and every other fan in Scotland seeing one of the Ugly Sisters win a trophy.

If Hearts win it that has a direct affect on Hibs and we will have to listen to the poppy thieves crow about it until they get pumped out of the competition the following season. I don't know about anybody else, but I had to pass dozens of the buggers after leaving Hampden yesterday and the 'wee team' pish was being trotted out as if it was the only phrase any of them knew in English.

So for that reason I hope they get their smelly Jambo ***** absolutely handed to them in the final and 5 minutes after it's finished we can all forget it ever happened.

Potty78
17-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Tough one for me, I look after twins as part of my job. They love hearts and I took a lot stick yesterday. Being in Peebles most of them are decent fans and i hate Rangers more. Think this could go either way🙈

easty
17-04-2022, 09:58 PM
Would be more than happy for Hearts to be the better team for 90 mins, but lose to a horrendous pen decision in injury time.

LewysGot2
17-04-2022, 10:00 PM
Would be more than happy for Hearts to be the better team for 90 mins, but lose to a horrendous pen decision in injury time.

Conceded by Halliday 😉

Pretty Boy
17-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Probably Hearts tbh albeit some bizarre reason that results in no trophy being awarded would be the ideal scenario.

I dislike Hearts on a football level but I know a lot of decent guys who just support the wrong football team.

My hatred for Rangers is on a far deeper level and I find it hard to believe any decent person can follow that club.

Won't be popular but that's where I am.

Pagan Hibernia
17-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Absolutely rank final and one I will not be watching, but yes, a rangers win please.

the thought of hearts having the 21st May as a date to remember and celebrate? Nah.

Forza Fred
17-04-2022, 10:48 PM
I hope it rains like hell in Glasgow on cup final day.

CMac1988
17-04-2022, 11:36 PM
I don't necessarily hate Hearts. Like many I have a lot of friends who are Hearts fans and enjoy a bit of banter back and forth. Wish we had a better record against them at Hampden and I could dish out a little.more but hey ho.

Rangers though... Hate the club. Detestable. Only have one mate who is a Rangers fan who doesn't buy in to all the sectarian nonsense and thinks it's laughable. Can have a decent chat with him about football. Most of their support though? Stain on society.

Now with that said... I still want Rangers to beat Hearts. The reality is we aren't competing with Rangers over the course of a season and are (supposed) competing with Hearts. Whilst we're responsible for our own demise this season they've played a big part in ending it. We need to make sure we don't fall in to a fight over the playoff spot. Going forward we need to make sure we don't keep failing against Hearts when it counts allowing them to widen the gap. Them winning would make that harder.

Mcbizz1998
17-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Hearts will get thumped and they know it

Not the ones I know. They were desperate to avoid Celtic.

I must say I am torn. I absolutely despise the full fats and I don’t want them to win anything, but the diets I can’t actively support or hope to win.

JOD
17-04-2022, 11:46 PM
I don't even have to think about it.
I want sevco to win their first trophy.
I want diet huns to lose to a world record score of 37-0 to finally get that monkey of Bon Accords back.

Happiness.

Turkish Green
17-04-2022, 11:55 PM
Neither. I hope it ends 0-0 AET. Nobody scores a penalty and it goes on forever into the sunset.

Crunchie
18-04-2022, 05:01 AM

Goes without saying, I hope it’s another 5-1 doing as the mambos I know think their name’s on it. FTH

heretoday
18-04-2022, 07:35 AM
I don't care any more after nearly 60 mostly fruitless years of following Hibs. If Hearts win the cup for Edinburgh well and good. There are bigger things to get exercised about than football as recent events have shown.
It would be pleasing for Rangers to end the season with nothing after all their nonsense.

givescotlandfreedom
18-04-2022, 07:38 AM
A trouncing for the Merricks please.

CLASS OF 72 -73
18-04-2022, 07:58 AM
Its a strange one. I have a greater dislike of the Huns but would rather they won than the Jambos parading the cup in Edinburgh.

Lee
18-04-2022, 08:07 AM
It's not even a debate for me tbh - as much as I despise the OF, I hope hearts get absolutely destroyed!

7-0 or 6-2 would be nice, but as long as they lose (and take a skelping too) that'll do for me :)

flash
18-04-2022, 08:10 AM
I don't care any more after nearly 60 mostly fruitless years of following Hibs. If Hearts win the cup for Edinburgh well and good. There are bigger things to get exercised about than football as recent events have shown.
It would be pleasing for Rangers to end the season with nothing after all their nonsense.
Yeah they will be winning it for Edinburgh right enough.
Never wanted Hertz to win a game in my life, not about to start now.

Killiehibbie
18-04-2022, 08:12 AM
Both of them thrown out of the competition for breaking the rules.

Crab apple
18-04-2022, 08:42 AM
The Full fats for me.

tynehibs
18-04-2022, 10:38 AM
There should not even be any sort of decision for any Hibs fan to make here.

I hope Rangers take 5 or 6 off them.

Totally agree J, but let's push the boat out for 7 !

lyonhibs
18-04-2022, 11:54 AM
In keeping with my thoughts every time there's a "not Hearts or Hearts" style question, I'll go with "not ****ing Hearts".

Hope they get absolutely rag dolled

MKHIBEE
18-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Probably Hearts tbh albeit some bizarre reason that results in no trophy being awarded would be the ideal scenario.

I dislike Hearts on a football level but I know a lot of decent guys who just support the wrong football team.

My hatred for Rangers is on a far deeper level and I find it hard to believe any decent person can follow that club.

Won't be popular but that's where I am.

That seems fair enough, I would prefer the Hearts winning to the Rangers, I’m just not happy at having to chose the lesser of 2 evils.

A Hi-Bee
18-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Dont give a **** anymore, will not be in the country on that weekend, making sure of that and no internet or phones.
:thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
18-04-2022, 12:13 PM
Tough one for me, I look after twins as part of my job. They love hearts and I took a lot stick yesterday. Being in Peebles most of them are decent fans and i hate Rangers more. Think this could go either way🙈

Its the same for me in Gala mate, I have a few die hard match going Jambo mates and they are sound as they come. Prior to leaving for the semi I was in a pub with both Hibs and Hearts fans and apart from the usual back and forth banter there was no prospect there would be any bother. I highly doubt that would have been the case if they had been Rangers fans.

But, for the reasons I gave before, there is no way I could ever bring myself to want Hearts to win any game, let alone the Scottish cup final.

Killiehibbie
18-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Dont give a **** anymore, will not be in the country on that weekend, making sure of that and no internet or phones.
:thumbsup:

I'll be paying as much attention as I did to the semi that was played yesterday.

He's here!
18-04-2022, 12:39 PM

Definitely much more to life than football. I didn't even watch the game on Saturday rather than have it sour a family holiday (I was actually quite pleasantly surprised when I checked the score yesterday to discover that not only had we avoided my anticipated drubbing but had given a strong account of ourselves).

However, when Hibs have been in your blood for a lifetime a loathing of Hearts goes hand in hand with that. They would not be winning the cup 'for Edinburgh' in the way, say, Aberdeen or St Johnstone win a trophy for their cities. Personally I find Hearts to be a regrettable blight on an otherwise attractive city and their non-existence would improve Edinburgh immeasurably. I fail to understand any person who, if not blighted by a family maroon curse, would make a conscious choice to support them over Hibs. Dour, grey Gorgie and Dalry v leafy London Road and Leith Walk? Tasteless maroon v glorious green? It's not even a choice.

A Hun celebration washes over me. So what, really? A yamfest on the other hand impacts on my mental wellbeing so I've no qualms supporting the Huns in the final (not that I'll even be watching it mind you).

Tambo
18-04-2022, 12:42 PM
Huns win with souttar own goal would be pleasing.

If hearts never knocked us out then it would of also been funny for the Huns to fail at the last hurdle.

Have to go Huns though 🤢

DH1875
18-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Not to fussed who wins it. Who wins it though? Think a lot depends if rangers are in the UEFA cup final and how that game pans out.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Well, I'm putting my neck on the chopping block here: I hope Hearts win. Hear me out here :greengrin

I'm unlikely to even watch the match, so I'm not going to be cheering Hearts on. However, I know plenty of good Jambos whom I would prefer to see enjoy their day over the knuckle-dragging lunatics at the other end of Hampden. Hearts are our local rivals, but Sevco are Scotland's shame, and I never want them to win anything. They deserve nothing for their cheating, whining, violence, bigotry.

I might well be in the minority, but, when push comes to shove, I will take Hearts......with much reluctance. :greengrin

AliboyFC
18-04-2022, 03:40 PM
I detest the huns more than hertz. I dont really hate hertz just dislike them but they cant win the cup we will be bantered for years so i definetly want the huns to pump them.

hibbydog
18-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Seems I find this harder than most on here.

I love beating hearts. I love it when they get beat and I can’t stand to think they’ll have their name on the cup.

But I f***ing hate Sevco. Cheating bigots. It probably comes from the Graeme Souness era. They are utterly poisonous and the lowest of our society. 100% Scotland’s shame.

I feel our rivalry with Hearts is a healthy one. But that doesn’t extend to me wishing them good luck in a cup final.

Ideally the game would get cancelled and never replayed,

But Grudgingly. I suppose. 1-0 to Sevco. Purely because Hearts are harder to ignore through here in the east.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2022, 04:05 PM
We should add a poll to this thread :agree:

tamig
18-04-2022, 04:05 PM

Always.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Always.

I get it, but I just can't do it. Hearts the lesser of two evils for me. Sevco regularly winning trophies again after their £120 million write-off would be sickening.

Broken Gnome
18-04-2022, 04:10 PM
The positivity Hearts get out of a cup win in no way benefits Hibs.

For all the hatred of Rangers, a Hearts cup win is very much to our detriment.

Broken Gnome
18-04-2022, 04:19 PM
Plus for all the things that make Rangers about the most loathsome club in the world, there ain't nothing more loathsome than Neilson's smug pus if Hearts win it.

sleeping giant
18-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Hate the Huns.
Mon the Huns.

Smartie
18-04-2022, 04:45 PM
The tactical nuclear weapon final.

munchar
18-04-2022, 07:38 PM
Hate the Huns.
Mon the Huns.

Genuinely don’t understand ANY Hibby who would cheer on Hearts to win a trophy! 🤬
I to have friends who support them & are good lads. But for 90 minutes when we play them, I detest everything to do with that shameful club. A club that tried to kill us off. Does nobody remember his? A club who have won trophies & handed out years of beatings to us, largely down to blatant cheating & thieving. The political argument with The Old Firm is disgusting & has no place in football, but we have to live amongst Hearts fans who will take great pleasure in reminding us of any success. ***** Hearts. I not only want them to lose, but lose severely. 🇳🇬GGTTH

Sir David Gray
18-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Genuinely don’t understand ANY Hibby who would cheer on Hearts to win a trophy! 🤬
I to have friends who support them & are good lads. But for 90 minutes when we play them, I detest everything to do with that shameful club. A club that tried to kill us off. Does nobody remember his? A club who have won trophies & handed out years of beatings to us, largely down to blatant cheating & thieving. The political argument with The Old Firm is disgusting & has no place in football, but we have to live amongst Hearts fans who will take great pleasure in reminding us of any success. ***** Hearts. I not only want them to lose, but lose severely. 🇳🇬GGTTH

I can't understand it either.

We are rivals with Hearts in a way that we will never be with Rangers.

Rangers winning the Scottish Cup will have very little bearing on Hibs, they have a financial advantage over us which we will never be able to close and them winning the cup will not change that.

Hearts on the other hand are our biggest rivals in a geographical sense and also one of our biggest rivals in a financial sense.

They are already benefitting from FOH donations and have now secured European football until at least December which will give them a pretty significant advantage over us, winning the cup will not only extend that financial advantage but will also give them a huge lift psychological lift.

I get why Rangers are detested but I find it astonishing that any Hibs fan might want Hearts to win the cup next month.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2022, 08:25 PM
I can't understand it either.

We are rivals with Hearts in a way that we will never be with Rangers.

Rangers winning the Scottish Cup will have very little bearing on Hibs, they have a financial advantage over us which we will never be able to close and them winning the cup will not change that.

Hearts on the other hand are our biggest rivals in a geographical sense and also one of our biggest rivals in a financial sense.

They are already benefitting from FOH donations and have now secured European football until at least December which will give them a pretty significant advantage over us, winning the cup will not only extend that financial advantage but will also give them a huge lift psychological lift.

I get why Rangers are detested but I find it astonishing that any Hibs fan might want Hearts to win the cup next month.

For me (and I'm sure others feel the same) it isn't a case of wanting Hearts to win the cup, but Sevco are so deplorable, I can never bring myself to want them to win a game. It's a terrible predicament, and, like I say, I don't think I will watch it. I totally get why most fans will probably prefer a Rangers win.

surreyhibbie
18-04-2022, 08:48 PM
I dont want The Rangers to win.

I want Hearts to lose....

Makes sense in my head at least.

munchar
18-04-2022, 09:05 PM
For me (and I'm sure others feel the same) it isn't a case of wanting Hearts to win the cup, but Sevco are so deplorable, I can never bring myself to want them to win a game. It's a terrible predicament, and, like I say, I don't think I will watch it. I totally get why most fans will probably prefer a Rangers win.

It’s actually quite simple. You either want Hearts to win or you don’t.
If Wallet Mercenery hadn’t feared for his life when about to liquidate our club, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. That fact alone means EVERY Hibby should detest that horrible club passionately. They have no debt as they thought they would just cheat their way to success, usually at our expense, & then refuse to pay they’re dues & just go into admin as though nothings happened. Robbing from charities also, & not an ounce of decency to pay back the charities & small businesses they’ve shafted. They owe Herriot Watt fortunes. Never paid the bill, but still use the facilities. They really are shameless & are a dreadful embarrassment to our city & Scottish football as a whole.
So i repeat. Don’t know why ANY Hibby would want them to win any game never mind a trophy ffs!! F them!!

Pretty Boy
18-04-2022, 09:13 PM

That's it for me.

I don't want Hearts to win the cup, nothing would be more alien to me. But then I think about the alternative and imagine the bile, bigotry and general thuggery that would accompany a Rangers win......

I think I just won't watch it, pretend it's not happening and blank the result from my mind whatever way it goes.

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-04-2022, 09:18 PM
As much as I hate the Huns, I hope they win 6-0

munchar
18-04-2022, 09:34 PM
That's it for me.

I don't want Hearts to win the cup, nothing would be more alien to me. But then I think about the alternative and imagine the bile, bigotry and general thuggery that would accompany a Rangers win......

I think I just won't watch it, pretend it's not happening and blank the result from my mind whatever way it goes.

Hearts have done more damage to us as a club & suffering as a fan than they 2 cretins along the M8 ever have. When I say 2, I mean Oldco & Newco!

I was at Hampden this evening, & at front entrance, there’s a Scottish cup mural in the middle & The Old Firm badges either side. Rangers has 150 years under their badge. Now what I don’t understand, trivial or not, is that Rangers were liquidated. Is there a reason why they still advertise as the same club?

Killiehibbie
18-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Hearts have done more damage to us as a club & suffering as a fan than they 2 cretins along the M8 ever have. When I say 2, I mean Oldco & Newco!

I was at Hampden this evening, & at front entrance, there’s a Scottish cup mural in the middle & The Old Firm badges either side. Rangers has 150 years under their badge. Now what I don’t understand, trivial or not, is that Rangers were liquidated. Is there a reason why they still advertise as the same club?

In their mind the company was liquidated and the club continued.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2022, 10:26 PM
In their mind the company was liquidated and the club continued.

Yes, thus they were able to leave behind over £100 million of debt but keep the trophies. How convenient.

JJP
18-04-2022, 11:08 PM
I dislike The Rangers tribute act more than any other team, however, I will now be desperate for them to win their first ever Scottish Cup. What an awful end to an awful season.

munchar
18-04-2022, 11:16 PM
Yes, thus they were able to leave behind over £100 million of debt but keep the trophies. How convenient.

This is my point, however petty it may sound. If your going bust, you leave your debt & history behind. You keep your identity, then you repay your football debts at least.
What I don’t get, is Hampden putting up they’re 150 years badge. All this 55 titles nonsense. No it’s 1 title. Ibrox & Tynecastle should’ve been sold to pay creditors back. Both clubs would then have had to rent a stadium, then find finances to buy land & build a stadium. Would’ve took them years to become a successful club again. But, they both get off with barely a slap on the wrist, debt free & in Scottish cup final and Europe. ����

givescotlandfreedom
18-04-2022, 11:59 PM
If Wallet Mercenery hadn’t feared for his life when about to liquidate our club, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. That fact alone means EVERY Hibby should detest that horrible club passionately. They have no debt as they thought they would just cheat their way to success, usually at our expense, & then refuse to pay they’re dues & just go into admin as though nothings happened. Robbing from charities also, & not an ounce of decency to pay back the charities & small businesses they’ve shafted. They owe Herriot Watt fortunes. Never paid the bill, but still use the facilities. They really are shameless & are a dreadful embarrassment to our city & Scottish football as a whole.
So i repeat. Don’t know why ANY Hibby would want them win any game never mind a trophy ffs!! F them!!

Correct :agree:
:music:

sunshinejim
19-04-2022, 12:30 AM
This is my point, however petty it may sound. If your going bust, you leave your debt & history behind. You keep your identity, then you repay your football debts at least.
What I don’t get, is Hampden putting up they’re 150 years badge. All this 55 titles nonsense. No it’s 1 title. Ibrox & Tynecastle should’ve been sold to pay creditors back. Both clubs would then have had to rent a stadium, then find finances to buy land & build a stadium. Would’ve took them years to become a successful club again. But, they both get off with barely a slap on the wrist, debt free & in Scottish cup final and Europe. ����

The Establishment looks after its own. Romanov was up to his eyeballs in criminality and is currently isolated and holed up in Russia as a fugitive. Yet the Jambos still celebrate 2012 as if it was won in absence of Romanov's dirty criminally acquired money. They don't care, as long as they 'beat the hobo's/vermin' no matter what it takes. Pure weirdos Ha Ha.

TelaStella
19-04-2022, 06:46 AM
But then I think about the alternative and imagine the bile, bigotry and general thuggery that would accompany a Rangers win......

At the expense of that mob? Fine by me tbh. The bigotry aspect is just what accompanies that fixture generally, nothing new.

Since452
19-04-2022, 08:08 AM
The gimps having a parade in Edinburgh on the Sunday? Nah. I'd rather have the local orange flute band playing in my back garden to be honest.

He's here!
19-04-2022, 08:36 AM
I get it, but I just can't do it. Hearts the lesser of two evils for me. Sevco regularly winning trophies again after their £120 million write-off would be sickening.

The poppy thieves left a pretty long list of creditors stiffed before coming up smelling of roses under Queen Ann.

PeeJay
19-04-2022, 08:46 AM
I hope the Edinburgh club wins the trophy. With the choice as it is, why would I want a Glasgow club to do so and this one in particular? :confused:
I don't understand or ascribe to all this "hate" stuff either - it's only a game of football!
My brother's a Hearts fan - hope he and his family enjoy the day.
Won't be watching the game, won't be "cheering" them on - I'd prefer The Rangers not to win.

Pagan Hibernia
19-04-2022, 08:51 AM
So i repeat. Don’t know why ANY Hibby would want them to win any game never mind a trophy ffs!! F them!!

he didn’t pull out because he feared for his life, he pulled out because he knew he was beaten by Hands off Hibs, STF, Rowland’s ex wife, Duff etc, and could never get the level of shareholding he needed to liquidate us

Pagan Hibernia
19-04-2022, 08:58 AM

The SFA and other Scottish football authorities have to still be able to market it as ‘The Old Firm’.

wouldn’t be able to sell it to the rest of the world (who for some reason have a fascination with that hideous fixture - guess it must be easy to embrace hate and toxicity when it’s not in your face every day) as much if they told the truth ie. That it’s Celtic against a tribute act formed ten years ago.

in fact if we were really being truthful, this so called Old Firm game is nothing more than Hibs tribute act* vs Rangers tribute act

*aye, I know celtics treachery was 130+ years ago, and no I won’t let it go

TelaStella
19-04-2022, 09:01 AM
I hope the Edinburgh club wins the trophy. With the choice as it is, why would I want a Glasgow club to do so and this one in particular? :confused:
I don't understand or ascribe to all this "hate" stuff either - it's only a game of football!
My brother's a Hearts fan - hope he and his family enjoy the day.
Won't be watching the game, won't be "cheering" them on - I'd prefer The Rangers not to win.

Curious, If it was a Hearts v D United final would you still be supporting the “Edinburgh Club”?

PeeJay
19-04-2022, 09:34 AM
Curious, If it was a Hearts v D United final would you still be supporting the “Edinburgh Club”?

In the given context, I'd probably prefer the Edinburgh club to win: for my brother and his family, I guess? I won't be "supporting" them by the way! :greengrin

Bushwoof
19-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Well, I'm putting my neck on the chopping block here: I hope Hearts win. Hear me out here :greengrin

I'm unlikely to even watch the match, so I'm not going to be cheering Hearts on. However, I know plenty of good Jambos whom I would prefer to see enjoy their day over the knuckle-dragging lunatics at the other end of Hampden. Hearts are our local rivals, but Sevco are Scotland's shame, and I never want them to win anything. They deserve nothing for their cheating, whining, violence, bigotry.

I might well be in the minority, but, when push comes to shove, I will take Hearts......with much reluctance. :greengrin

I'm with this. The prospect of the Jambos out and about celebrating a cup win is appalling, but we had our day in 2016 so it's not unreasonable for them to have one too.
In 2016 I expected the Jambos to be able to see the virtue in us beating the huns and all they stood for, and to be fair they largely did. It would be hypocritical if I didn't offer the same back.

The jambos are our rivals, and there's much to dislike, but lets not stoop to a hun-emulating level of hatred. Not all jambos (remember wee fat Robbo) were behind Mercer's attempt to kill us off.

So, a hearts win, after a mind-numbingly boring game. I won't be watching anyhow.

hibbyfraelibby
19-04-2022, 12:41 PM
The gimps having a parade in Edinburgh on the Sunday? Nah. I'd rather have the local orange flute band playing in my back garden to be honest.

Is there a difference?

I'm Spartacus
19-04-2022, 01:18 PM

And what about the second half?

Joe6-2
19-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Rock and a hard place, but has to be he Huns

Joe6-2
19-04-2022, 01:22 PM
And what about the second half?

😂😂😂

munchar
19-04-2022, 03:50 PM

Sounds like he’s an Edinburgh fan? Footballs a passionate game. It’s not sectarian bile we see elsewhere we’re talking about, or even hatred. But for 90 minutes in a derby, we all escape to another place where nothing else maters in the world except a Hibs win. In fact this is for any Hibs game. Hibs & Hearts are massive rivals. You never want Hearts to win. Without passion for your club, there would be no atmosphere, hence no excitement, then what’s the point?

erin go bragh
19-04-2022, 06:17 PM
Stupid question. If Hearts were playing Isis , I’d want Isis to win.

A Hi-Bee
19-04-2022, 06:28 PM
As a Hibs supporter I dont really care all that much if sevco was to win, i do care if the wee diet huns win, but have already made mind up to get out of the country for a while when this game is played.

One Day Soon
19-04-2022, 06:33 PM
Is the thread title some kind of fiendishly clever trick question?

Unless it is possible for the final to go to sudden death penalties which continue for literally 24 hours a day for months without separating the sides and thus rendering all players concerned incapable of ever playing football again I'd have no hesitation in opting for an Ugly Sister win. None. At. All.

Pagan Hibernia
19-04-2022, 06:39 PM
I'm with this. The prospect of the Jambos out and about celebrating a cup win is appalling, but we had our day in 2016 so it's not unreasonable for them to have one too.
In 2016 I expected the Jambos to be able to see the virtue in us beating the huns and all they stood for, and to be fair they largely did. It would be hypocritical if I didn't offer the same back.

The jambos are our rivals, and there's much to dislike, but lets not stoop to a hun-emulating level of hatred. Not all jambos (remember wee fat Robbo) were behind Mercer's attempt to kill us off.

So, a hearts win, after a mind-numbingly boring game. I won't be watching anyhow.

They had their day in 2012, which as they’re so fond of telling everyone who’ll listen to them was ‘the cup win to end all cup wins’.

hope they surpass our 114 years for their next one. Cheer up jambos, Only 105 years to go :cb

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-04-2022, 09:25 AM
It's not even a debate for me tbh - as much as I despise the OF, I hope hearts get absolutely destroyed!

7-0 or 6-2 would be nice, but as long as they lose (and take a skelping too) that'll do for me :)

I concur.

MWHIBBIES
20-04-2022, 09:35 AM

Hearts robbed millions, employed sex offenders and have plenty bigots in their support. No better than the huns. I hope they get hammered.

hibee_nation
20-04-2022, 10:49 AM
hertz to lose 5, 1 would be best all round.

OstKurve Hibs
20-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Stupid question. If Hearts were playing Isa I’d want Isa to win.

Isa fae still game ?

erin go bragh
20-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Isa fae still game ?

🤣🤣 Isis

Hibernia&Alba
20-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Isa fae still game ?

She could probably dae a job for us :greengrin