PDA

View Full Version : Cheer Up

Key West
16-04-2022, 06:08 PM
The scarf twirlers will get horsed in the final.

givescotlandfreedom
16-04-2022, 06:09 PM

That's for sure. Either weegie side will pump them

zitelli62
16-04-2022, 06:12 PM
They will always be poppy and charity thieves we will always be above that and they will get pumped senseless in the final.

Northernhibee
16-04-2022, 06:34 PM

Don’t care. The fact we could have had a pop at it and blew it by being two down so early is gutting.

MWHIBBIES
16-04-2022, 06:40 PM
They will always be poppy and charity thieves we will always be above that and they will get pumped senseless in the final.

Don't forget employing sex offenders. Graham Rix and Craig Thomson. Thats Hearts.

Paul1642
16-04-2022, 06:50 PM
We are a club in free fall but at least hearts might not win the final. Great…

Sir David Gray
16-04-2022, 06:54 PM

They're also guaranteed European group stage football until just before Christmas.

Key West
16-04-2022, 06:58 PM
They're also guaranteed European group stage football until just before Christmas.

I can't see them doing much in Europe, we were there and didn't progress, it's not the big deal it used to be, we'll never replicate the night of hammering Sporting Lisbon, Rosenborg and Malmo, these days are well and truly gone.

JamesHFC
16-04-2022, 06:58 PM

Hopefully their participation affects their league form.

Sir David Gray
16-04-2022, 08:53 PM
I can't see them doing much in Europe, we were there and didn't progress, it's not the big deal it used to be, we'll never replicate the night of hammering Sporting Lisbon, Rosenborg and Malmo, these days are well and truly gone.

They won't do much but it's still going to give them a significant financial advantage ahead of next season.

Key West
16-04-2022, 09:04 PM
They won't do much but it's still going to give them a significant financial advantage ahead of next season.

They always have that advantage, the last time we spent money we hammered them 6-2 going on 10 if it wasn’t for their keeper.

cameronw-hfc
16-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Don't forget employing sex offenders. Graham Rix and Craig Thomson. Thats Hearts.

Chronic patter. Just as bad as the rangers fans mentioning the sexual abuse at every chance for Celtic. Shocking that they done it but let's not use people like that in a point-scoring match to deem who's worse, no need to fall to rangers' level.

dp00
16-04-2022, 09:55 PM
If Celtic win tomorrow , by time they come to Scottish cup final they will have wrapped up league and be desperate to win the treble. That will stop all this chat they only won treble when rangers were weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ErinGoBraghHFC
16-04-2022, 10:04 PM
If Celtic win tomorrow , by time they come to Scottish cup final they will have wrapped up league and be desperate to win the treble. That will stop all this chat they only won treble when rangers were weak

Who gives a ****? Long as hearts don’t win it I don’t care, but I’ll no be celebrating Celtic winning the treble just because it’s no rangers or hearts

Pagan Hibernia
17-04-2022, 08:46 AM

it’s worth about the same to them financially as John McGinn being sold for £40million would be to us. It’s huge. And with the money still pouring in from FoH, Neilson or whoever it is will have significant scope for improvements to their team in the next year or two.

mcfly
17-04-2022, 08:54 AM
That's for sure. Either weegie side will pump them

Prob true but not a lot of consolation

They have the bragging rights. Until we turn up and beat them at hampden ina big game we don’t have that.

As a support we accept derby defeats too easily.

It’s not good enough.

CL0762
17-04-2022, 08:55 AM

Doesn’t matter how they do, they’re guaranteed group stage and will definitely not lose 6 games - you pick up a ‘bonus’ for every win/draw you get.

It’s the financial gains they get from it from ticket sales, broadcasting rights, hospitality etc. We need to hope they spectacularly blow it otherwise this could really accelerate them further away than they already are.

Makes our summer even more important now.

BILLYHIBS
17-04-2022, 08:58 AM
Cheer up

Cheer up

The boys will see you through

The boys will beat The Rangers and the Glasgow Celtic too

Cheer up

Cheer up

The boys will see you right

The boys who wear the colours

The colours green and white

Oh I don’t know why The Rangers say they have always hated green for greens the finest colour that I have ever seen

Lago
17-04-2022, 10:24 AM
We are a club in free fall but at least hearts might not win the final. Great…
Free fall? Well I suppose that's one way of looking at. :greengrin