PDA

View Full Version : McCann

Ardenttwo
16-04-2022, 01:22 PM
What a bloody mouthpiece that guy is. Jack Ross never got a word in edgeways. Sacked from Dundee but seems to be an expert now.

Callum_62
16-04-2022, 01:43 PM
What a bloody mouthpiece that guy is. Jack Ross never got a word in edgeways. Sacked from Dundee but seems to be an expert now.All His points were pretty spot on though

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

A Hi-Bee
16-04-2022, 01:56 PM
All His points were pretty spot on though

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Aye a hun is a hun is a hun, slaver.

Nutmegged
16-04-2022, 02:33 PM
When McCann isn't talking about the Huns I find his analysis pretty decent, it can't help himself going into full on tinfoil mode when he's talking about the zombies though.

Iain G
16-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Aye a hun is a hun is a hun, slaver.

Seemed to find any excuse to big up Allan McGregor 🤣

Lago
16-04-2022, 03:32 PM
What a bloody mouthpiece that guy is. Jack Ross never got a word in edgeways. Sacked from Dundee but seems to be an expert now.
He was fine made decent points, gave a balanced view, did talk a lot but when Jack did speak he was dull, dull reminded me what his post match interviews were like.

random sub
16-04-2022, 04:12 PM
Jack Ross was completely boring and lacking in any real insightful comment about a team that he managed!

Couldn’t help think back to the insipid St Johnstone final performance and think that at least our manager got the team energy up for the match today.