PDA

View Full Version : Once a Hibee always a Hibee

Jamesconnolly
12-04-2022, 07:23 PM
My uncle who's sadly gone nows favourite phrase was once a Hibee always a Hibee. He wasn't lucky enough to see us win the Scottish Cup. Lots of us now are so let's get together stop arguing and support the famous hibees **** the hertz. One game.

Lancs Harp
12-04-2022, 07:51 PM
2-1 Hibs on saturday.

Hibeewilly
12-04-2022, 07:56 PM
My uncle who's sadly gone nows favourite phrase was once a Hibee always a Hibee. He wasn't lucky enough to see us win the Scottish Cup. Lots of us now are so let's get together stop arguing and support the famous hibees **** the hertz. One game.
Correct JC, lets get right behind the boys on Saturday !! I fancy 2-1 Hibees :agree: GGTTH

H18 SFR
12-04-2022, 08:46 PM
I’m beginning to get up for the weekend. I believe we can win the tie.

LaMotta
12-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Saturday was crap overall right, but for 45 minutes at Tynie it was brilliant fun - It was absolute bedlam when Drey Wright scored, and we sang non stop for the next 40 minutes with not a peep from the home stands.

What I would give for us to sneak a win on Saturday.

PatHead
12-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Saturday was crap overall right, but for 45 minutes at Tynie it was brilliant fun - It was absolute bedlam when Drey Wright scored, and we sang non stop for the next 40 minutes with not a peep from the home stands.

Stranger things have happened

Rondon
12-04-2022, 09:15 PM
I’m beginning to get up for the weekend. I believe we can win the tie.

Always up for it against them no matter what. Circumstances are **** atm but hopefully we can somehow win it.

I wonder actually what changes Maloney will actually make?

I’d like to see 2 upfront but Duno what he’d do with the rest of the team if he did that

whiskyhibby
12-04-2022, 09:20 PM

Absolutely :flag::flag:

BILLYHIBS
12-04-2022, 09:44 PM
This

https://youtu.be/ZrtYbJqenhA

Time For Heroes

F#ck The Hearts

ErinGoBraghHFC
12-04-2022, 09:49 PM
They’re ****in rank, yes we’re worse, but they’re *****. We can beat them and if we turn up, get ****ed in, fight and bite and scratch for every first and second ball, we WILL beat them. Get Stevenson in the midfield and Porto back in at centre half, Doidge and Melkerson up top and make it tough for them. They’re a team of cardboard gangsters and they’ll be rattled if we are as physical and cynical as they have been all season. Also looking forward to 7:30am beers, not often that’s socially acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamesconnolly
12-04-2022, 09:57 PM

Let's all drown them out on Saturday

Stuart93
12-04-2022, 10:03 PM
We’ve **** all to lose now after saturday passed. Pressures all on them to do again what they done to us at tynie

Jamesconnolly
12-04-2022, 10:05 PM
We’ve **** all to lose now after saturday passed. Pressures all on them to do again what they done to us at tynie

It is let's be positive. If it goes tits up fair enough but I think they might just get a shock. Fek the farts

NAE NOOKIE
12-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Indeed ... some of us still love this club enough to support it in adversity ..... **** the odds ... **** the Hearts ..... GGTTH
:flag:

Jamesconnolly
12-04-2022, 10:19 PM
Indeed ... some of us still love this club enough to support it in adversity ..... **** the odds ... **** the Hearts ..... GGTTH
:flag:

Let's hope for a joyous bus journey home **** the hertz ggtth

Mark05
13-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Yes,I'm nearly 50 and I've watched a lot of bad hibs teams over the years,and a lot of bad results against hearts.But I will always support hibs when you go through the bad times it makes the good times a lot sweeter.Hopefully Saturday will be one of those days come on hibs let beat those f____ers

Hibees1973
15-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Always and forever.

Jamesconnolly
15-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Always and forever.
This:flag:

superfurryhibby
15-04-2022, 07:56 PM
I’ve loved Hibs like my women; long, hard and passionately.

It’s in the blood.

offshorehibby
15-04-2022, 08:00 PM

:flag: Here Here GGTTH:flag:

This

https://youtu.be/ZrtYbJqenhA

Time For Heroes

F#ck The Hearts

Great you've set me off again red wine and tears the night before the semi.

Lets do this Hibs

BILLYHIBS
15-04-2022, 08:07 PM
:flag: Here Here GGTTH:flag:

Great you've set me off again red wine and tears the night before the semi.

Lets do this Hibs

Gets me every time

Especially oan ma second boatil

Was my view of the goal anaw from that side of the ground

:boo hoo:

:cup:

Waxy
15-04-2022, 08:09 PM
Sick of all the negativity and club in transition talk.
If your not going to give your all for a great club ours then dont join us.

Tambo
15-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Edinburgh is my second home and Hibs will always be my first love!

Having both parents born and raised until mid 20's before moving down south would always go up as kid and teen.

Now an adult, I get to at least one game a month and the coronavirus pandemic was a horrible time as a fan.

Unfortunately can't make tomorrow due to finances and will still support Hibernian FC win or lose tomorrow.

JimBHibees
15-04-2022, 10:19 PM
Sick of all the negativity and club in transition talk.
If your not going to give your all for a great club ours then dont join us.

Absolutely :flag:

Jamesconnolly
15-04-2022, 10:24 PM
If we play how we can we will win. Never underestimate a Hibee

zitelli62
15-04-2022, 11:04 PM
I'm sick of all this s*** we've been hearing all week we are hibernian we are not going to roll over against that mob hopefully we will have some pride and get at them from the start we have nothing to fear its them not man City were playing we've got this there in for one hell or a shock tomorrow believe me we've got this in the bag .
GGTTH
🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

ErinGoBraghHFC
15-04-2022, 11:07 PM
I'm sick of all this s*** we've been hearing all week we are hibernian we are not going to roll over against that mob hopefully we will have some pride and get at them from the start we have nothing to fear its them not man City were playing we've got this there in for one hell or a shock tomorrow believe me we've got this in the bag .
GGTTH
[emoji1184][emoji1184][emoji1184][emoji1184][emoji1184]

Absolutely, first 5 minutes leave one on that big prick Simms, Halliday and Kingsley. They’ll be rattled and ***** the bed. *****. Hail Hail [emoji172]

sunshinejim
15-04-2022, 11:10 PM
I don't care if we play the pressing game or the defensive game as long as we win. Come on the players, do it for your Gaffer!!!

Hibbyradge
16-04-2022, 12:40 AM
I’ve loved Hibs like my women; long, hard and passionately.

It’s in the blood.

Your women have been long hard and passionate?

ErinGoBraghHFC
16-04-2022, 12:41 AM
Your women have been long hard and passionate?

Yours haven’t?

Hibbyradge
16-04-2022, 09:29 AM
Yours haven’t?

Short and soft

Swedish hibee
16-04-2022, 10:49 AM
Hope we have a great day Hibs family. Wherever in the world we are- Let's do this Hibs 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬