PDA

View Full Version : Stevenson

HIBEETILLIDIE
09-04-2022, 04:16 PM
How can that clown of a manager not see that Lewis is better player than, Wright, Henderson, Doyle Hayes, Campbell and Scott, is a sackable offence in itself, totally cluelessness Tit!
Once we get pumped next week again we will then have a play off battle on our hands as 8 points ahead of St z Johnstone is not enough

hibee
09-04-2022, 04:19 PM
Should be the first name on the team sheet for next week.

Just Alf
09-04-2022, 04:20 PM
How can that clown of a manager not see that Lewis is better player than, Wright, Henderson, Doyle Hayes, Campbell and Scott, is a sackable offence in itself, totally cluelessness Tit!
Once we get pumped next week again we will then have a play off battle on our hands as 8 points ahead of St z Johnstone is not enoughAgree with this... its also a disgrace that it's the fact with this group of players, .........
we should have brought folks in that were of a standard that Lewis was a good back up, not the blooming better player!

Smartie
09-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Has an abundance of what this team is desperately short of.

Should be first name on the team sheet next week and we’d be in better shape if we could play 4 or 5 of him.

Amongst so many other issues, this could end up costing Maloney and Hibs big time.

hibee_girl
09-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Should be the first name on the team sheet for next week.

This. He’s went from being the captain of the team, putting in motm performances to not even getting off the bench in the last two games. He’s the last one that should have been dropped from the team.

Ray Donovan
09-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Disgrace that Lewis didn't play. Shocking decision from the manager.

Scottie
09-04-2022, 04:36 PM
This. He’s went from being the captain of the team, putting in motm performances to not even getting off the bench in the last two games. He’s the last one that should have been dropped from the team.
:agree: The only thing I can think of is he’s maybe carrying a small knock or niggle otherwise shocking from Malony.

coco22
09-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Lewis would have been good in the middle of the park today (just an opinion). Thought Newell tried hard but nothing happening around or in front of him.

Zambernardi1875
09-04-2022, 04:40 PM
No idea how well he played v Arbroath in midfield he’s been overlooked by so many ***** players since

hfc-1875
09-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Got to play next week, bring a bit of fight to the team

loanheadhibby
09-04-2022, 04:42 PM
I agree with everything you say and in the current team he should be playing.
That said what a sad indictment that we think Lewis would have made much difference today.
I'll not be popular but we have to move on from Lewis and Paul Hanlon. They have been a large part of our problems the last 10 years and their popularity with the fans isn't improving the team.
The most worrying thing today was the total lack of fight in the second half.
We have absolutely no leaders on the field and our captain is just too soft.
I don't pretend to know more about the situation than any other fan but how some guys can come on here and reckon JDH, Newell and Doidge can play is beyond me.
They contribute nothing.
Roll on next Saturday.

Callum_62
09-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Scott?

U playing Lewis upfront?

Edit - I wouod have brought him on instead of josh Campbell though for sure

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

hhibs
09-04-2022, 04:48 PM
I agree with everything you say and in the current team he should be playing.
That said what a sad indictment that we think Lewis would have made much difference today.
I'll not be popular but we have to move on from Lewis and Paul Hanlon. They have been a large part of our problems the last 10 years and their popularity with the fans isn't improving the team.
The most worrying thing today was the total lack of fight in the second half.
We have absolutely no leaders on the field and our captain is just too soft.
I don't pretend to know more about the situation than any other fan but how some guys can come on here and reckon JDH, Newell and Doidge can play is beyond me.
They contribute nothing.
Roll on next Saturday.

For goodness sake some of us are talking about the last few and next few weeks,Stevenson while not the the long or even medium term solution he sure as sh 1t is a the likely short term fix.

09-04-2022, 04:50 PM
Lewis Stevenson wouldn’t have wilted like the boys on the pitch did.

wookie70
09-04-2022, 04:53 PM
Apart from the appalling football, naïve tactics, bewildering substitutes, 11 back at set pieces including throw ins the things that really make it hard for e to take to Maloney is the way he has treated our Lewis and the fact he keeps giving James Scott game time. It really has been a spectacularly bad first journey into management and one of our biggest problem is lack of grit, experience and energy. Lewis probably fits into Maloney's "style" better than any player and it is unbelievable he has seen so liitte game time in the last few weeks.

loanheadhibby
09-04-2022, 05:08 PM
For goodness sake some of us are talking about the last few and next few weeks,Stevenson while not the the long or even medium term solution he sure as sh 1t is a the likely short term fix.

You’re completely missing the point. How are we still having to rely on Lewis? Sadly because we have so many bad players in our squad.

There are players currently at ER who are not fit to wear the shirt

hhibs
09-04-2022, 05:13 PM
You’re completely missing the point. How are we still having to rely on Lewis? Sadly because we have so many bad players in our squad.

How am I missing the point !!!??My point was on the here and now ,the last few and next few weeks,which I stated so what the ????

hibbydad
09-04-2022, 05:19 PM

Lewis was playing really well before the clown left him out

loanheadhibby
09-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Lewis was playing really well before the clown left him out

Again, not disputing anything you say but we should not be having to rely on Lewis. Our fans deserve better. 3500 fans let down today but a gutless team. 1 win in 13 league games.

hibbydad
09-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Again, not disputing anything you say but we should not be having to rely on Lewis. Our fans deserve better. 3500 fans let down today but a gutless team. 1 win in 13 league games.
Yes and by a useless manager

Just Alf
09-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Again, not disputing anything you say but we should not be having to rely on Lewis. Our fans deserve better. 3500 fans let down today but a gutless team. 1 win in 13 league games.Agree,... this is what everyone that's posted on this thread is saying mind... Lewis shouldn't be the the 'go too' ... unfortunately our signings of late mean he is.

Just Alf
09-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Should add.. Lewis is an exemplary figure in the team and its really down to new signings to knock him off his perch .

Allant1981
09-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Mental he didnt get on, maloney going on about a young team and experience in his interview yet leaves the most experienced player in our team on the bench, a player who had been playing well recently also

HIBEETILLIDIE
09-04-2022, 05:37 PM
Scott?

U playing Lewis upfront?

Edit - I wouod have brought him on instead of josh Campbell though for sure

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I guarantee that Lewis would do a better job up front than Scott, at least he would not hide like that coward!