PDA

View Full Version : Hearts TV

Jones28
09-04-2022, 07:29 AM
Does their game pass offer an away commentary?

JohnM1875
09-04-2022, 07:35 AM
Does their game pass offer an away commentary?

It does, aye.

JimBHibees
09-04-2022, 07:37 AM
Watched a few games on hearts tv and usually found their commentator was very good. Jimmy Sandison less so :greengrin

Jones28
09-04-2022, 07:47 AM
Thanks all, admins feel free to close

Pretty Boy
09-04-2022, 08:02 AM
Watched a view games on hearts tv and usually found their commentator was very good. Jimmy Sandison less so :greengrin

My favourite memory of Jimmy Sandison is him trying to act the hard man and squaring up to then booting an amateur player (who was about 17) in a charity game for the Hearts legends team. Stuart Lovell was guesting for the other team and put him on his erse twice in the space of 2 minutes then compounded it by nutmegging him leaving Sandison rooted to the spot and raging. He asked to be subbed a few minutes later.

Bobby's Cinema
09-04-2022, 08:05 AM
Anyone know if any pubs down leith way showing it today??

Pretty Boy
09-04-2022, 08:06 AM
Anyone know if any pubs down leith way showing it today??

I'd be surprised if the Iona doesn't have it on.

JimBHibees
09-04-2022, 08:59 AM
My favourite memory of Jimmy Sandison is him trying to act the hard man and squaring up to then booting an amateur player (who was about 17) in a charity game for the Hearts legends team. Stuart Lovell was guesting for the other team and put him on his erse twice in the space of 2 minutes then compounded it by nutmegging him leaving Sandison rooted to the spot and raging. He asked to be subbed a few minutes later.

Great story. :aok: Yep always been a bit of a clown. His prime professional moment of course was a pen being given against him in the last minute of a semi final for Airdrie when he hadn't handled the ball and it was outside the box. No doubt annoyed the ref with his rancid patter. :greengrin

Eyrie
09-04-2022, 09:12 AM
Great story. :aok: Yep always been a bit of a clown. His prime professional moment of course was a pen being given against him in the last minute of a semi final for Airdrie when he hadn't handled the ball and it was outside the box. No doubt annoyed the ref with his rancid patter. :greengrin

For the safety of their opponents, that Airdrie team should all have been booked before a game even kicked off.

zitelli62
09-04-2022, 09:13 AM

I grew up beside him your fight hes an absolute clown even then he was

zitelli62
09-04-2022, 09:14 AM

I grew up beside him your fight hes an absolute clown even then he tried to be billy big baws throbber of a man.

JimBHibees
09-04-2022, 09:16 AM
I grew up beside him your fight hes an absolute clown even then he tried to be billy big baws throbber of a man.

How could he act like that with that hideous perm he had :greengrin

Mick O'Rourke
09-04-2022, 09:26 AM
For the safety of their opponents, that Airdrie team should all have been booked before a game even kicked off.
Older guys may remember that sometimes a supporter,having been lifted at a game,could then be banned from attending matches and ordered by the court to attend a police station on match days.

That ruling should have applied to that Airdrie team you mention.

Airdrieonians Assassins FC

BILLYHIBS
09-04-2022, 09:27 AM
Hearts TV is decent usually sensible but biased analysis

Lots of roasters out there

Off the top of ma heid:Hun TV , Celtic TV, Killie TV and Red TV

St Mirren TV also ok

JimBHibees
09-04-2022, 09:29 AM

Yep horrible collection of ex Hearts thugs managed by an ex Hearts manager and thug as a player.

Mick O'Rourke
09-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Yep horrible collection of ex Hearts thugs managed by an ex Hearts manager and thug as a player.

One of them had a King Billy tatoo.
He just loved facing us and Celtic.

RyeSloan
09-04-2022, 09:54 AM

Still makes me laugh that memory…was absolutely brilliant.