PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Huns more than.....

sleeping giant
05-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Well ?

sleeping giant
05-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Piles

sadtom
06-04-2022, 12:28 AM
…‘hate’ itself.

HoboHarry
06-04-2022, 12:38 AM
Onions. ****** horrible things, they stink and ruin everything they touch. So just like Sevco fans then.....

AliboyFC
06-04-2022, 01:04 AM
I detest sunderland and the huns. And strongly dislike the hertz. :greengrin

Steve20
06-04-2022, 03:36 AM
.....most other teams. But I hate Hearts and Celtic more.

ErinGoBraghHFC
06-04-2022, 04:10 AM
... coldplay

Waxy
06-04-2022, 05:22 AM
Rangers lol.
Greed and money wins over morals every time.

Since452
06-04-2022, 05:23 AM
Hearts

BegbieHSC
06-04-2022, 06:02 AM
Tbh, Hearts.

Keith_M
06-04-2022, 07:11 AM
Brussels Sprouts

Bostonhibby
06-04-2022, 07:15 AM
The now defunct Glasgow rangers

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

vercol36
06-04-2022, 07:47 AM
Well ?

Come on, the 6-6 game was 12 years ago.

The Veteran
06-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Michael Buble.

Rondon
06-04-2022, 12:34 PM
I hate them but not as much as hearts. Tbh I hate every team in Scotland apart from us!

WeeRussell
06-04-2022, 01:43 PM
Any other sports club on the planet.

Eyrie
06-04-2022, 07:10 PM
Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, etc.

Lancs Harp
06-04-2022, 09:29 PM
Brussels Sprouts

Strong stuff Keith.

leith lynx
06-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Caramac chocolate washed down with Dandelion and Burdock

Franck Stanton
06-04-2022, 10:01 PM
There is only one thing in this world I hate more than those bigoted, Neanderthals masquerading as human beings, & that is the diet kind from the pink bus shelter. Both of these identities are totally abhorrent to me. In short , I ducking HATE
Them With every fibre of my being.

Cardinal G
06-04-2022, 10:12 PM
I detest sunderland and the huns. And strongly dislike the hertz. :greengrin
I hate Newcastle and The Huns. And strongly dislike Hearts.

one day maybe...
06-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Than Newtongrange Star :agree: Just

MKHIBEE
07-04-2022, 02:09 AM
Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, and I hate Celtc more than I hate Sevco, and I hate Sevco more than I hate Celtc, etc.

Come on, get off the fence and tell us who you REALLY hate

Since452
07-04-2022, 05:23 AM
Ed Sheeran

leith lynx
07-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Jacob Rees-Mog

Eyrie
07-04-2022, 07:16 PM

Sevco.

Eyrie
07-04-2022, 07:16 PM

Celtc.

Eyrie
07-04-2022, 07:17 PM

The Ugly Sisters.

Pretty Boy
08-04-2022, 06:47 AM
I just find Rangers fans mildly amusing now.

Pre 2012 they were an odious and bigoted collective. Since liquidation that remains, arguably it's gotten worse, but it's tinged with this outlandish departure from reality.

Since Sunday they have accused Joe Hart of planting a broken bottle in his own 18 yard box. Not only that but so desperate was he to make Rangers fans look bad, he stuffed said broken bottle inside his shorts. Have a browse on RangerMedia and you will see multiple people claiming to have seen him do this when emerging from the tunnel at HT (why he wouldn't just have done it in the privacy of the charging room I don't know). Going back a bit they quite literally accused the Green Brigade of trying to murder Alfredo Morelos. A story that started with a person being seen touching his car evolved into an elaborate plot by Celtic fans to cut his brakes. Again multiple people claimed to have witnessed it, have sources in the Police, know the assailants etc etc. The truth was obviously far less exciting, the guy was a suspected cheat and his partner tried to plant a tracker on his car. Some Rangers fans still try to claim this is a cover story.

There is a collective madness among them. At least Celtic fans conspiracies are rooted in some kind of reality. 'The SFA will help Rangers if they can' (in the case of Jim Farry and Jorge Cadete that was proven largely correct). 'Refs give Rangers dodgy decisions'. With Rangers fans it's 'Joe Hart was willing to risk cutting off his own ***** to make us look bad' and 'Celtic fans tried to kill our fat striker'.

I think some of them are truly bad. The majority are just ****ing stupid inadequates who need something to rally around to make them feel superior.

Jones28
08-04-2022, 06:54 AM
Brussels Sprouts

Ffs this is a family friendly forum.

Jones28
08-04-2022, 06:55 AM
Jacob Rees-Mog

I think I’d still rather see 3500 Huns in the away end at ER than 3500 Jacob Rees Moggs.

Eyrie
08-04-2022, 07:02 PM
I think I’d still rather see 3500 Huns in the away end at ER than 3500 Jacob Rees Moggs.

How would you know the difference?

MGmick
08-04-2022, 07:37 PM

Given that JRM is a rabid Roman Catholic fundamentalist it's quite amusing to find him in an odiousnessoff with the Sevco hundamentalists.

Keith_M
08-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Strong stuff Keith.

Taking it too far?

:dunno:

Just Alf
08-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Taking it too far?

:dunno:It's close.. the wee green balls of horibilness are off the scale...

They're close... very close contest to be fair :agree:

The Harp Awakes
08-04-2022, 10:05 PM
the old huns.