Anyone know the number from Dundee utd game ? Thanks in advance

Sir David Gray
03-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Anyone know the number from Dundee utd game ? Thanks in advance

First Prize: 0070

Second Prize: 0112

BILLYHIBS
03-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Anyone remember the auld guy that used to walk round the pitch at half-time with the Lucky Programme numbers on a blackboard ? :greengrin

gbhibby
04-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Anyone remember the auld guy that used to walk round the pitch at half-time with the Lucky Programme numbers on a blackboard ? :greengrin
Aye remember that never won though. The old scoreboard with the half times as well. None of yir high tech palaver. You would also see folk with trannies at the game,I had a wee trannie with an ear piece.
Those were the days

big gogs
04-04-2022, 06:27 AM
I remember it well,sadly some morons threw pies and other rubbish at the old boy and the board.sad people.the high tech scoreboard that never worked.

BILLYHIBS
04-04-2022, 08:23 AM
I remember it well,sadly some morons threw pies and other rubbish at the old boy and the board.sad people.the high tech scoreboard that never worked.
The poor auld boy took some pelters from the away end or such as it was in them days as there was no segregation especially when the Hun Yams or Smellies were in town

Remember you had to buy a Programme to get the half time results

B = Celtic 0 v 4 Partick Thistle :greengrin