Hamish
31-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Kilmarnock announcing that he is out for the season with a knee injury

Dmas
31-03-2022, 06:48 PM
Ffs hopefully not too serious and he’s back ready for pre season

Jones28
31-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Oh that’s good, our injury list was getting too small, it was starting to worry me.

BILLYHIBS
31-03-2022, 08:59 PM
Bring him home

JimBHibees
31-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Hopefully not a serious one. Shame for the guy

IberianHibernian
31-03-2022, 09:44 PM
Hope he makes a quick recovery and is available for us soon. A training injury presumably since he doesn't seem to get a game in League at all. Likewise Dan McKay. Mackay isn't mentioned as a member of our squad ( or on loan while Gogic and Murphy are) on our website but presume he's still with us.

AZhibee
01-04-2022, 03:08 AM
Jeez, even Hibs players out on loan getting injured.

Ronniekirk
01-04-2022, 07:44 AM
Hope he makes a quick recovery and is available for us soon. A training injury presumably since he doesn't seem to get a game in League at all. Likewise Dan McKay. Mackay isn't mentioned as a member of our squad ( or on loan while Gogic and Murphy are) on our website but presume he's still with us.

We paid fees for both these players and have had little return from McKay and Tait didn’t even get an opportunity in the first team
Niether were signed by Maloney and you have to wonder if they will get an opportunity back with us Time will tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
01-04-2022, 01:02 PM
We paid fees for both these players and have had little return from McKay and Tait didn’t even get an opportunity in the first team
Niether were signed by Maloney and you have to wonder if they will get an opportunity back with us Time will tell

Maloney obviously seen them in training before the loans, must admit it doesn't look good for both of them at ER.

Diclonius
01-04-2022, 01:05 PM
The Hibernian injury curse strikes outwith the club.

Musselbound
01-04-2022, 03:26 PM
I hope Tait's injury is not serious.

There's little evidence Tait or MacKay have benefitted from the loans to Killie. Neither seems to have featured much in the first team. I think Tait would have been better staying on loan at Raith for the whole season where he seemed to be playing more and doing well.

J-C
01-04-2022, 05:44 PM
I hope Tait's injury is not serious.

There's little evidence Tait or MacKay have benefitted from the loans to Killie. Neither seems to have featured much in the first team. I think Tait would have been better staying on loan at Raith for the whole season where he seemed to be playing more and doing well.

Raith had already found his replacement and he couldn't return.

tamig
02-04-2022, 12:51 PM

It was a condition of us signing Tait that he was loaned back to Raith. Absolutely nothing to suggest that Maloney won’t fancy him.

Eyrie
02-04-2022, 05:20 PM
It was a condition of us signing Tait that he was loaned back to Raith. Absolutely nothing to suggest that Maloney won’t fancy him.

Except the fact that his loan with Raith finished at the beginning of January and Maloney didn't keep him to see what he could offer.