PDA

View Full Version : Alan Forrest

ekhibee
20-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Just a player that I really rate, out of contract at Livvie at the end of the season, good, skillful attacking midfielder, scores goals as well. He is surely at least just as good if not better than what we've got in midfield at the moment but that's just my opinion. He's the kind of player I'd love to see at Hibs but I don't know if he's signed a pre-contract anywhere else.

Winston Ingram
20-03-2022, 09:37 AM
He’s been very good season

H18 SFR
20-03-2022, 09:59 AM
I said this on another thread about him. I work worth his mate. He has firm interest from Dundee and a few league two sides down south. One of who are very much in the race for promotion.

He has rejected Dundee and St Johnstone previously because he wants to play in England. Interesting fact about the lad is Celtic supply him and his brother their meals as they are both incapable of cooking.

Cat Stanton
20-03-2022, 08:19 PM
I said this on another thread about him. I work worth his mate. He has firm interest from Dundee and a few league two sides down south. One of who are very much in the race for promotion.

He has rejected Dundee and St Johnstone previously because he wants to play in England. Interesting fact about the lad is Celtic supply him and his brother their meals as they are both incapable of cooking.

That last sentence is absolute first rate football trivia gossip. Well done.

But I doubt Celtc feed Alan as well as his brother, given he's not one of their players. Unless he just eats what his brother leaves on the plate...?

IWasThere2016
20-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Just a player that I really rate, out of contract at Livvie at the end of the season, good, skillful attacking midfielder, scores goals as well. He is surely at least just as good if not better than what we've got in midfield at the moment but that's just my opinion. He's the kind of player I'd love to see at Hibs but I don't know if he's signed a pre-contract anywhere else.

Agreed. Be good signing.

H18 SFR
21-03-2022, 06:09 PM
That last sentence is absolute first rate football trivia gossip. Well done.

But I doubt Celtc feed Alan as well as his brother, given he's not one of their players. Unless he just eats what his brother leaves on the plate...?

I asked my colleague probably the exact same question. He just said James sorted it to get a double set of meals. He did add that they are so thick they keep their weetabix in the fridge.

JimBHibees
22-03-2022, 08:01 AM
I asked my colleague probably the exact same question. He just said James sorted it to get a double set of meals. He did add that they are so thick they keep their weetabix in the fridge.

🤣 Not sure I believe the weetabix story

Jones28
22-03-2022, 10:41 AM

Oh that’s fantastic 😅😅