PDA

View Full Version : Jaz! Run! Boom! Goal!

RIP
13-03-2022, 10:20 PM
When was the last time that we heard a striker made such a loud call for the ball, then made such a well timed run, received such a beautiful rocket launcher of a pass and finished so imperiously?

In his after match interview, Elias said of Sylvester “We are good mates. I just told him “Look for me”

💚

Shrekko
13-03-2022, 10:54 PM
Melkerson’s movement just looks so good and is really something we’ve been crying out for.

Jasper is looking like one heck of a find.

RIP
14-03-2022, 07:44 PM
Melkerson’s movement just looks so good and is really something we’ve been crying out for.

Jasper is looking like one heck of a find.

I recorded the game and 2 seconds after Porto heads the ball to Sylvester, Elias shouts ‘Jas!!’ at the top of his voice. Jasper looks up, and launches that inch perfect 35 yard pass.

Did anyone else hear Melkersen’s shout?

B.H.F.C
14-03-2022, 07:59 PM
I recorded the game and 2 seconds after Porto heads the ball to Sylvester, Elias shouts ‘Jas!!’ at the top of his voice. Jasper looks up, and launches that inch perfect 35 yard pass.

Did anyone else hear Melkersen’s shout?

Never heard that shout, and kind of changing the subject here, but that header from Porteous. So simple but most centre halves in the league would have just headered that back up the park. He just cushioned it down and allows us to go on the attack. His use of the ball is superb.

lyonhibs
15-03-2022, 07:21 AM
Never heard that shout, and kind of changing the subject here, but that header from Porteous. So simple but most centre halves in the league would have just headered that back up the park. He just cushioned it down and allows us to go on the attack. His use of the ball is superb.

Agreed for the most part but his use of the ball is mostly superb but sometimes nigh on suicidal.

Back on topic, a great goal. Melkersen is going to give some centre half a headache now he's up and running

Jones28
15-03-2022, 07:51 AM

He's the epitome of a ball playing centre half. He makes such a difference to the way we play because of his use of the ball.