PDA

View Full Version : st johnstone tickets available

steelendhibs
01-03-2022, 11:25 AM
if anybody needs 2 tickets together for the st johnstone game, my Father and I can no longer attend due to a funeral. They are in the famous five lower down by the corner flag area. would only be looking for the ticket price, but not bothered about the postage. I live in Kirkcaldy so can be picked up from there or i can post them to you, let me know by PM. i exchanged tickets for an aberdeen away game a few years ago so perhaps that guy can vouch that i am
legit.

KdyHby
01-03-2022, 02:47 PM
if anybody needs 2 tickets together for the st johnstone game, my Father and I can no longer attend due to a funeral. They are in the famous five lower down by the corner flag area. would only be looking for the ticket price, but not bothered about the postage. I live in Kirkcaldy so can be picked up from there or i can post them to you, let me know by PM. i exchanged tickets for an aberdeen away game a few years ago so perhaps that guy can vouch that i am
legit.

I live in Kirkcaldy (season ticket holder), happy to pick them up and hand them over to someone at the ground pre match if required. 👍