PDA

View Full Version : West Stand gates

SaulGoodman
27-02-2022, 01:49 PM
Who’s bright idea was that keeping them closed?

Keith_M
27-02-2022, 02:06 PM

Are they open yet?

Irish_Steve
27-02-2022, 02:55 PM
Are they open yet?

Hopefully soon as I’m still stuck inside……

Keith_M
27-02-2022, 03:03 PM
Hopefully soon as I’m still stuck inside……

😁

The Keeper
27-02-2022, 03:10 PM

It was getting pretty packed in that tight area before someone opened the gates. Not one of the "here to help you" people, nor the vacant supervisor. Clueless as to what was happening.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2022, 03:12 PM
Went along Albion Rd stupidly after the match. Forgot the barricades were up. This was around 2.10pm and the police said they’d be up for an least another half an hour

Carheenlea
27-02-2022, 03:13 PM
First time I've seen that while exiting West Upper - Had wondered why it was taking as long to get out. Gates were soon opened though as prior to that everyone was forced to walk sup and around through the small gate at ticket office. Somebody in charge certainly made an error!

matty_f
27-02-2022, 04:00 PM
It was getting pretty packed in that tight area before someone opened the gates. Not one of the "here to help you" people, nor the vacant supervisor. Clueless as to what was happening.

The steward said that they didn’t have the key for the padlocked gate. Pretty poor as there were a lot of folk trying to exit a small gap with a few folk trying to come in through it as well.

HibbyAndy
27-02-2022, 04:05 PM
Went along Albion Rd stupidly after the match. Forgot the barricades were up. This was around 2.10pm and the police said they’d be up for an least another half an hour

Why do hibs fans always get kept waiting , Why can't they keep celtic fans back ? Its our stadium FFS

Steven79
27-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Why do hibs fans always get kept waiting , Why can't they keep celtic fans back ? Its our stadium FFSExactly!

And we pass each other before the game and after the game on Easter Road anyway making the whole thing pointless.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
27-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Exactly!

And we pass each other before the game and after the game on Easter Road anyway making the whole thing pointless.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And you can walk round the side of the East at the butterfly and bump into them round the back. Pointless.