PDA

View Full Version : Well done Hibs.

blackpoolhibs
27-02-2022, 01:05 PM
When you look at the amount of players we have out injured, to get a performance like that from who we had available was teriffic.

Of course we could do better going forward and creating, but the way we stuck to our task and battled right to the death was very very good.:top marks

Mike Berry
27-02-2022, 01:07 PM
When you look at the amount of players we have out injured, to get a performance like that from who we had available was teriffic.

Of course we could do better going forward and creating, but the way we stuck to our task and battled right to the death was very very good.:top marksYes, great commitment and organisation. Played some really good football at times as well.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

cannastar
27-02-2022, 01:07 PM
never had a bad player today going the right way slowly but surely.

LunasBoots
27-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Well played indeed, every player today did brilliant.

HH81
27-02-2022, 01:09 PM
Excellent today. Josh Campbell MOTM. Well deserved.

Sir David Gray
27-02-2022, 01:12 PM
Yep well worth a point all things considered.

Unseen work
27-02-2022, 01:19 PM
Really good point especially given we have 9 first team players out.

Thought the first 30 minutes we were brilliant but the injury to Nisbet resulted in us struggling to get the ball sticking upfront. Doidge did win a fair few flick ons which seemed to surprise some as they’re used to it being held in and laid off.

Campbell brilliant in midfield.

Cadden solid but would liked to have seen more of him going forward, never really seen him run his man which is very unlike him. Thought Taylor was there to be over powered.

Back 3 were brilliant but I much prefer Doig further forward and he showed what he can do with that run when he went to left back.

CraigHibee
27-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Thought we played well today, players can be proud of that performance. Hoping nisbet's injury isn't serious something we could do without

Sir David Gray
27-02-2022, 01:22 PM
Thought we played well today, players can be proud of that performance. Hoping nisbet's injury isn't serious something we could do without

It seems to be serious unfortunately.

kaimendhibs
27-02-2022, 01:23 PM
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

CraigHibee
27-02-2022, 01:24 PM
It seems to be serious unfortunately.

Damn, not good

FilipinoHibs
27-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Great point Hibs. Well played all round. On to Wednesday.

B.H.F.C
27-02-2022, 01:30 PM
We’re clearly lacking middle to front, we just need to find a way between now and the end of the season. We did that today and players deserve loads of credit. So does Maloney because they’re clearly playing for him. Got to win the next two games.

Allant1981
27-02-2022, 03:00 PM
I know jasper got MOTM but id have given it to campbell today, i dont normally rate him but his game was so much better today, hopefully he kicks on now

JimBHibees
27-02-2022, 04:44 PM

Of course we could do better going forward and creating, but the way we stuck to our task and battled right to the death was very very good.:top marks

Totally agree great battling performance

The Captain....
27-02-2022, 05:28 PM
I enjoyed that today..not in a "we played samba football" way of course. The effort, concentration and tactical discipline was admirable tho.

Given our injury jinx the players all put in a shift..there's obviously things to improve on but that result keeps the momentum of last couple of games going and builds more confidence.

A very good point.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

GRA
27-02-2022, 05:42 PM
Night and day from the last time we played celtic at Easter Road. Then the game was over by 30 minutes, defence was shambolic and could have been 6 down by half time. Today we were solid and played some nice football at times too. You can see the foundations are there, if we had a top quality striker to stick the ball away and played with the same level of committment in every game we'd be some team.

Stubbsy90+2
27-02-2022, 06:28 PM
We were very good today :thumbsup:

Shrekko
28-02-2022, 11:45 AM
I know jasper got MOTM but id have given it to campbell today, i dont normally rate him but his game was so much better today, hopefully he kicks on now

The way Campbell has been written off completely recently by a fair chunk of people is ridiculous considering his lack of experience. Yes, he was in poor form for a while and needed a rest but probably had to keep playing due to lack of options.

He proved yesterday that all the "1st Division player at best", "not Hibs level" etc etc comments are way off the mark.

Thought we had a few very good MOTM contenders yesterday, and he was certainly one.

JimBHibees
28-02-2022, 01:06 PM
The way Campbell has been written off completely recently by a fair chunk of people is ridiculous considering his lack of experience. Yes, he was in poor form for a while and needed a rest but probably had to keep playing due to lack of options.

He proved yesterday that all the "1st Division player at best", "not Hibs level" etc etc comments are way off the mark.

Thought we had a few very good MOTM contenders yesterday, and he was certainly one.

Agree totally with that. Excellent yesterday

matty_f
28-02-2022, 01:08 PM
We’re clearly lacking middle to front, we just need to find a way between now and the end of the season. We did that today and players deserve loads of credit. So does Maloney because they’re clearly playing for him. Got to win the next two games.

Spot on.

Take the plaudits from yesterday, take some confidence from the performance, and take that into the next two games that are absolutely crucial now.

Keith_M
28-02-2022, 01:18 PM

Just noticed your post and very much agree.

:aok: