PDA

View Full Version : Team v Celtic

Diclonius
26-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Everyone who's out before is still out now, and Porteous is playing as it stands, so:

Macey

Cadden Bushiri Porteous Stevenson Doig

Mueller Doyle-Hayes Jasper

Doidge

Is the best I can come up with. Nisbet needs a rest and would rather have Mueller in over Campbell.

Mike Berry
26-02-2022, 11:19 AM
Everyone who's out before is still out now, and Porteous is playing as it stands, so:

Macey

Doidge

Is the best I can come up with. Nisbet needs a rest and would rather have Mueller in over Campbell.Probably won't be far away from that. As you say, not a lot of options.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

mokie
26-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Macey

Cadden , Rocky , Porteous , Doig

Doyle - Hayes Stevenson

Wright , Mueller , Jasper

Nisbet

davhibby
26-02-2022, 11:48 AM

Macey

Doidge

Is the best I can come up with. Nisbet needs a rest and would rather have Mueller in over Campbell.

You’ve missed a midfielder. Unless he plays Drey Wright at wingback to allow Doig in to CB and Stevenson in to the midfield I don’t see any other options to playing Campbell.

BoomtownHibees
26-02-2022, 11:50 AM

Macey

Doidge

Ten men, we only need ten men

scoopyboy
26-02-2022, 12:55 PM

Macey

Doidge

Are you counting Doyle-Hayes as two players?

bordergreen
26-02-2022, 09:15 PM
Are you counting Doyle-Hayes as two players?

Aye, he was that good last time out...

wookie70
26-02-2022, 10:48 PM

Macey

Doidge

Can't see Doidge starting and I wouldn't start him myself. I think that will be the team apart from Campbell in to make 11 and Nisbet for Doidge. Maloney may put Wright in front of Mueller though but I would have him in front of Campbell.

Nicho87
26-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Macey

Bushiri Porteous Doig

Cadden Doyle-Hayes Campbell Stevenson

Henderson Jasper

Nisbet

B.H.F.C
26-02-2022, 11:34 PM
Macey

Bushiri Porteous Doig

Cadden Doyle-Hayes Campbell Stevenson

Henderson Jasper

Nisbet

Henderson can’t play. Mueller in for him, rest the same I think.

Borderhibbie76
27-02-2022, 06:22 AM
What is going on with Hanlon and Newell?? Any updates from the club on when we can expect them back??

scoopyboy
27-02-2022, 06:46 AM
What is going on with Hanlon and Newell?? Any updates from the club on when we can expect them back??

Hanlon about a fortnight away.

Key West
27-02-2022, 07:01 AM
Macey

Bushiri
Porteous
Doig

Stevenson

Cadden
Doyle-Hayes
Campbell
Jesper

Mueller
Nisbet

McGruber
27-02-2022, 07:10 AM

Did worry at the time that Newell had done his medial ligament. Where he pointed to on his knee with the physio, his gesture, range of motion test and physio calling it a day. Happened in 1st half and continued a bit 2nd half not uncommon with it either. Educated guess only! Not to be confused with the Anterior ligament which would have been a disaster. If it was the medial depending on the severity, being back about now-ish would be about right.

Hanlon's ankle problem - the make up of the tiny bones in there can lead to really complicated hard to mend and guage injuries. Educated guess 2

Allant1981
27-02-2022, 07:13 AM
Macey
Bushiri
Porteous
Doig
Cadden
JDH
Campbell
Stevenson
Mueller
Jasper
Nisbet

scoopyboy
27-02-2022, 07:59 AM
Did worry at the time that Newell had done his medial ligament. Where he pointed to on his knee with the physio, his gesture, range of motion test and physio calling it a day. Happened in 1st half and continued a bit 2nd half not uncommon with it either. Educated guess only! Not to be confused with the Anterior ligament which would have been a disaster. If it was the medial depending on the severity, being back about now-ish would be about right.

Hanlon's ankle problem - the make up of the tiny bones in there can lead to really complicated hard to mend and guage injuries. Educated guess 2

It's Hanlon's heel that is the issue