PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Hibs Supporters Club

Amit
24-02-2022, 07:26 PM
Evening all,

I’m relocating to Singapore and wanted to know if there was a Hibs Supporters Club out there or any fellow Hibees that post on here who live out there.

Cheers,

Amit

Brummie_Hibs
24-02-2022, 08:48 PM
Don't think there is.

The Sportsman Bar would have a good place to meet Scottish football fans, but I've just found out it's shutdown.

Amit
27-02-2022, 02:10 PM
Don't think there is.

The Sportsman Bar would have a good place to meet Scottish football fans, but I've just found out it's shutdown.

Cheers Brummie. Hibs TV it is until I find a place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuzzywuzzy
27-02-2022, 02:27 PM
I was unfortunate enough to walk into a bar at the end of orchard Road that was pretty much a shrine to the rangers

Cat Stanton
27-02-2022, 02:43 PM
Evening all,

I’m relocating to Singapore and wanted to know if there was a Hibs Supporters Club out there or any fellow Hibees that post on here who live out there.

Cheers,

Amit

I think you *are* the Singapore Hibs Supporters Club.

Amit
18-03-2022, 01:58 AM
I was unfortunate enough to walk into a bar at the end of orchard Road that was pretty much a shrine to the rangers

That is unfortunate!

Amit
18-03-2022, 01:59 AM

Ha ha. I am determined to find some fellow Hibees out here. Need to watch the upcoming Derby games with someone!

FilipinoHibs
18-03-2022, 06:25 AM

I left Singapore nearly three years ago but there was one other Hibee in the office who is still there.

woody0-7
18-03-2022, 06:41 AM
I worked out at sembawang shipyard a few times and on a trip into the city found an Irish bar at the bottom end of orchard road that had a local team called the Hibernian’s…also loads of hub’s stuff on wall outside bar …..if my memory serves me right it’s round the back of one of the towers in a basement bar with a beer garden

FilipinoHibs
18-03-2022, 08:16 AM
I worked out at sembawang shipyard a few times and on a trip into the city found an Irish bar at the bottom end of orchard road that had a local team called the Hibernian’s…also loads of hub’s stuff on wall outside bar …..if my memory serves me right it’s round the back of one of the towers in a basement bar with a beer garden

Yes their is an amateur Hibernians football club in Singapore. No links to us:

https://m.facebook.com/hibssingapore/