PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Kids - February Update

StevieC
19-02-2022, 09:31 PM
Apologies for the delay in getting out the update for the Christmas event in January (Christmas is 7th January in Ukraine). I know a lot of you contributed to the Just Giving Christmas Fundraiser back in December .. which exceeded its target .. and it was thanks to your generosity that the Christmas event was enjoyed by all the children.

Click here for February Update (https://mailchi.mp/709183fc3280/dnipro-kids-february-update?e=9aafe80c2b)

As you can imagine, it's worrying times in Ukraine just now. At the moment the orphanages are carrying on as normal, but there is a lot of concern over the direction that things seem to be going.

Last week parents in Dnipro received letters from the schools telling them to ensure there was a card in their childs schoolbag that detailed down the full details of the parents and also the contact numbers for close family members. Of course we all hope that it is just precautionary.

The 90+2
19-02-2022, 09:35 PM
Thoughts and prayers with everyone in Ukraine.

Ronniekirk
19-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Things defo being cranked up out there it’s looking more sinister by the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StevieC
21-02-2022, 11:04 PM
Things defo being cranked up out there it’s looking more sinister by the day

You’re right, and it’s really been cranked up an extra notch tonight with the talk of sending Russian troops into Donbas area.

Pagan Hibernia
24-02-2022, 09:43 AM
Thoughts and prayers with everyone in Ukraine.

can only do echo this. Very worrying times.

Northernhibee
24-02-2022, 10:01 AM
I hope and trust that Scotland will open its arms to Ukranian refugees and make them welcome.

HibbyDave
24-02-2022, 04:44 PM
Thoughts and prayers go to everyone in Ukraine especially those in the orphanages.

StevieC
24-02-2022, 04:46 PM
I hope and trust that Scotland will open its arms to Ukranian refugees and make them welcome.

I have friends in Dnipro that I would get out of Ukraine to Scotland if it were that easy. Unfortunately there are severely restrictive Visa requirements for Ukrainians entering the UK so it’s not as easy as it sounds.

Since452
24-02-2022, 05:27 PM

Absolutely.

Mick O'Rourke
24-02-2022, 05:30 PM
Stevie ,your earlier post informing us of precautions taken for identification purposes has been foreboding.
Sadly,Dnipro has been attacked.I hope your long time friends and the youngsters are safe.
Please do keep the forum informed with any news/updates you manage to get.

Pretty Boy
24-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Fingers crossed the kids and those who look after them are safe tonight and in the days, weeks and months ahead.

I can't begin to imagine to fear they will be feeling tonight.

Is there anything we as a fanbase can do?

The 90+2
24-02-2022, 05:57 PM
I have friends in Dnipro that I would get out of Ukraine to Scotland if it were that easy. Unfortunately there are severely restrictive Visa requirements for Ukrainians entering the UK so it’s not as easy as it sounds.

You would hope in these times they would be able to claim asylum?

Mick O'Rourke
24-02-2022, 06:30 PM
You would hope in these times they would be able to claim asylum?

From that region they would have to travel a long way west to apply for such in a friendly Country.

And if this aggression worsens,there could well be hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees heading West.

The 90+2
24-02-2022, 06:40 PM
From that region they would have to travel a long way west to apply for such in a friendly Country.

And if this aggression worsens,there could well be hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees heading West.

true. Poland would probably be their best bet if they ever get there.

Mick O'Rourke
24-02-2022, 06:51 PM
true. Poland would probably be their best bet if they ever get there.

Best bet would be that madman being overthrown by sane politicians,leaders in Russia.
But he rules with such fear,and is of an age he probably doesn't really care now .That is frightening.

The 90+2
24-02-2022, 06:53 PM
Best bet would be that madman being overthrown by sane politicians,leaders in Russia.
But he rules with such fear,and is of an age he probably doesn't really care now .That is frightening.

Klitschko is joining the army to fight the Russians. Fair play to the guy.

Aye nobody is going to challenge Putin, you seen how scared one of the special force agent was speaking to him a couple of days back. Guys a madman.

Pagan Hibernia
24-02-2022, 07:20 PM
Fingers crossed the kids and those who look after them are safe tonight and in the days, weeks and months ahead.

I can't begin to imagine to fear they will be feeling tonight.

Is there anything we as a fanbase can do?

some sort of display at the st johnstone game when ER is quite full? Just showing our solidarity and sympathies for the people of Dnipro and Ukraine?

Other than that, in terms of practical support for them I’m really not sure what we could do

Jones28
24-02-2022, 08:40 PM
I can’t imagine the fear these kids must be feeling tonight.

The 90+2
24-02-2022, 08:49 PM
I can’t imagine the fear these kids must be feeling tonight.

I know it sounds really really daft but is there just eat in the Ukraine? It might sound stupid again but people asking about doing something, would it be possible to fund a delivery to one or two of the orphanages to send pizza for every one of them just to give them a nice night or something?

I know it's something that will probably be ripped but just thinking out loud.

Jones28
24-02-2022, 08:50 PM
I know it sounds really really daft but is there just eat in the Ukraine? It might sound stupid again but people asking about doing something, would it be possible to fund a delivery to one or two of the orphanages to send pizza for every one of them just to give them a nice night or something?

That’s a great idea, but I think it’s quite unlikely business like that will be operating.

hibsbollah
24-02-2022, 08:52 PM
That’s a great idea, but I think it’s quite unlikely business like that will be operating.

That would be a surreal moment.

Lendo
24-02-2022, 08:53 PM

Surely we don’t need that when we are offering something really helpful like Thoughts and/or Prayers.

Pagan Hibernia
24-02-2022, 08:58 PM

fabulous idea mate. Not sure how workable it is but I’d certainly contribute

The 90+2
24-02-2022, 09:01 PM

Maybe Stevie C could find out and we could set up a .net donation if so?

The 90+2
24-02-2022, 09:02 PM
fabulous idea mate. Not sure how workable it is but I’d certainly contribute

Thanks mate. I'm usually the master of crap ideas.

Garymcl
24-02-2022, 09:02 PM
I think a big display of some kind at the st Johnstone game to show our thoughts to the people of Ukraine especially our friends in Dnipro let’s crowd fund this ASAP :thumbsup:

Lendo
24-02-2022, 09:06 PM
The Russian Consulate Visa Centre is inside of the Easter Road grounds in the old school building opposite the Main Stand entrance.

Green Reaper
24-02-2022, 09:10 PM
The Russian Consulate Visa Centre is inside of the Easter Road grounds in the old school building opposite the Main Stand entrance.

Norton Park? That’s where our offices are but can’t remember seeing that. Only been working for the company a year and not been in to office much since lockdown began though.

truehibernian
24-02-2022, 09:17 PM
Just gather in thousands outside their Embassy on Melville Street and corteo to the game.............they are a shower of ***** in that place anyway, give them it tight !!! :aok:

Lendo
24-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Norton Park? That’s where our offices are but can’t remember seeing that. Only been working for the company a year and not been in to office much since lockdown began though.

I might be talking *****, I’ve had a lot to drink tonight with two Ukrainian friends drowning their sorrows. It’s definitely on Albion Road and thought it was Norton Park.

Pretty Boy
24-02-2022, 09:19 PM
Just gather in thousands outside their Embassy on Melville Street and corteo to the game.............they are a shower of ***** in that place anyway, give them it tight !!! :aok:

I believe there is a protest there tomorrow at 12.30.

Lendo
24-02-2022, 09:20 PM

I think there’s a planned demonstration tomorrow at 12:30.

truehibernian
24-02-2022, 09:20 PM
I believe there is a protest there tomorrow at 12.30.

Good PB :aok: personal dealings with them and they should be chased out of Edinburgh :aok:

StevieC
24-02-2022, 11:10 PM

Apologies for the delay in replying. I’ve had a tough day, and had a lot of messages and emails to and from Ukraine making sure friends, helpers and the orphanages are all safe and unaffected. My good friend in Dnipro had to move his mother out her house to stay with them as it was too close to a military base that was getting targeted with missiles first thing this morning.

The good news is that up until now the orphanages are unaffected and the kids are safe, although everyone is very worried and scared of what might happen next.

With regards to food deliveries .. yes, under normal circumstances pizzas and hot food can be ordered and delivered to our orphanages. However, a lot of businesses shut up shop after the missile attacks and martial law was declared advising people to stay at home. Supermarkets were still open, but without delivery drivers out there were a lot of empty shelves starting to appear.
Tonight our helper Natalie, and her daughter Karina, spent the evening taping up their windows (as have many Ukrainians) to try and minimise sharp fragments should they get blown in by explosions from missiles (or shelling if the fighting spreads to Dnipro).

If posters want to set up a HibsNet fundraiser, and use it to fund ideas such as this, then I would be happy to help and ensure that the orphanages get whatever you decide to do.

The only reason I am suggesting a separate HibsNet fundraiser is that Dnipro Kids has a constitution that it tries to stick to, and some of the ideas put forward May fall out with that constitution. For a number of years we have focussed on childhood memories, excursions and schooling and tried not to get caught up in the areas that were the responsibility of the State (feeding, clothing, medical needs). Sometimes we have stretched our remit a little if we’ve felt we’ve had to, but we try to keep within the areas detailed in our constitution.

Hulk1875
24-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Apologies for the delay in replying. I’ve had a tough day, and had a lot of messages and emails to and from Ukraine making sure friends, helpers and the orphanages are all safe and unaffected. My good friend in Dnipro had to move his mother out her house to stay with them as it was too close to a military base that was getting targeted with missiles first thing this morning.

The good news is that up until now the orphanages are unaffected and the kids are safe, although everyone is very worried and scared of what might happen next.

With regards to food deliveries .. yes, under normal circumstances pizzas and hot food can be ordered and delivered to our orphanages. However, a lot of businesses shut up shop after the missile attacks and martial law was declared advising people to stay at home. Supermarkets were still open, but without delivery drivers out there were a lot of empty shelves starting to appear.
Tonight our helper Natalie, and her daughter Karina, spent the evening taping up their windows (as have many Ukrainians) to try and minimise sharp fragments should they get blown in by explosions from missiles (or shelling if the fighting spreads to Dnipro).

If posters want to set up a HibsNet fundraiser, and use it to fund ideas such as this, then I would be happy to help and ensure that the orphanages get whatever you decide to do.

The only reason I am suggesting a separate HibsNet fundraiser is that Dnipro Kids has a constitution that it tries to stick to, and some of the ideas put forward May fall out with that constitution. For a number of years we have focussed on childhood memories, excursions and schooling and tried not to get caught up in the areas that were the responsibility of the State (feeding, clothing, medical needs). Sometimes we have stretched our remit a little if we’ve felt we’ve had to, but we try to keep within the areas detailed in our constitution.

Such a horrible
Time for the country to be going through but someone like yourself who’s done amazing work and will still do what you can makes you proud to be a hibby,

Jones28
25-02-2022, 05:06 AM
I’d like to make a donation please. What’s the best vehicle for this? A just giving page?

Leithenhibby
25-02-2022, 08:37 AM

It's a chilling situation these poor people find themselves in and I can only try and imagine the fear they have. I would like to help in any way I can and may try and put together some Hibs memorabilia for auction with all funds going you your charity.

I also noticed this morning BBC reporting from Dnipro that children from some orphanages were going on trains but didn't know the destination at this time.

StevieC
25-02-2022, 10:23 AM
I also noticed this morning BBC reporting from Dnipro that children from some orphanages were going on trains but didn't know the destination at this time.

I never saw this, any more information?

Our orphanages are sitting tight, but everyone is worried.

Leithenhibby
25-02-2022, 10:26 AM

Unfortunately not, they kinda just mentioned it and moved on...

StevieC
25-02-2022, 10:27 AM
I’d like to make a donation please. What’s the best vehicle for this? A just giving page?

There is a Just Giving link at the bottom of the last update (first post above), but I think someone said above about doing a fundraiser on HibsNet.

Mick O'Rourke
25-02-2022, 12:02 PM

Stevie
There was a story on new born babies at Dnipro Childrens Hospital being moved to safer locations.

Sorry the link below is the daily mail,but it may interest you,as you likely know the hospital.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10550331/Newborn-infants-childrens-hospital-Dnipro-eastern-Ukraine-moved-bomb-shelter.html

Pagan Hibernia
25-02-2022, 12:24 PM
There is a Just Giving link at the bottom of the last update (first post above), but I think someone said above about doing a fundraiser on HibsNet.

could someone who knows what’s what on Hibs.net set up this fundraiser so we can start donating to give the kids a nice meal or treat and let them know they haven’t been forgotten about.

I’ve no idea how such things work

StevieC
25-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Stevie
There was a story on new born babies at Dnipro Childrens Hospital being moved to safer locations.
Maybe that is what was heard or seen on TV.

Sorry the link below is the daily mail,but it may interest you,as you likely know the hospital.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10550331/Newborn-infants-childrens-hospital-Dnipro-eastern-Ukraine-moved-bomb-shelter.html

A few of the Dnipro Kids committee have committed to funding Natalie’s(Dnipro Kids helper in Dnipro) daughter through medical school and she may know a bit more, I’ll message her and get back to you.

Mick O'Rourke
25-02-2022, 01:02 PM
A few of the Dnipro Kids committee have committed to funding Natalie’s(Dnipro Kids helper in Dnipro) daughter through medical school and she may know a bit more, I’ll message her and get back to you.

If anything illustrates the distress and suffering this madness has brought to the people of Ukraine,its that short video clip on my link, showing those brave lassies protecting the newly born babies.
Heart wrenching.

Leithenhibby
25-02-2022, 01:27 PM
Stevie
Maybe that is what was heard or seen on TV.

They (BBC Online Live) definitely mentioned orphanages and the kids going on trains to a safer place. They then quickly moved on to another reporter elsewhere in the region...

It's absolutely horrific what's happening to these poor people and there will most definitely be conflicting stories where something is picked up wrong and reported.

Stevie C - you can watch the report here. - From around 9.18...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60517447

Mick O'Rourke
25-02-2022, 01:44 PM
They (BBC Online Live) definitely mentioned orphanages and the kids going on trains to a safer place. They then quickly moved on to another reporter elsewhere in the region...

It's absolutely horrific what's happening to these poor people and there will most definitely be conflicting stories where something is picked up wrong and reported.

Stevie C - you can watch the report here. - From around 9.18...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60517447

LH ,Thanks for the link
Watched a bit of Victoria's programme this morning.
Missed that section.

Keith_M
25-02-2022, 02:11 PM
I'd like to echo everybody's else's thoughts of sending best wishes to the kids, and those associated with this charity in the Ukraine.

This must be a really stressful time for everybody in that country and illustrates even more just how unhinged Putin and his associates actually are.

It just makes you wonder what his next target will be.

Leithenhibby
25-02-2022, 02:13 PM
LH ,Thanks for the link
Watched a bit of Victoria's programme this morning.
Missed that section.

Not a problem whatsoever, Mick...:aok:

EdinMike
25-02-2022, 03:24 PM
I see the BBC are reporting an orphanage was struck in Vorzel however thankfully reporting no casualties. Not really taking into account for trauma. Truly heartbreaking stuff.

Seveno
25-02-2022, 04:50 PM

I donated on the site yesterday so I hope this will be of some immediate help. It moves me to tears to think about these poor kids that have been through so much already and now facing the horror of war on their doorstep.

Allant1981
25-02-2022, 05:16 PM
We are going to sign up to the child sponsorship, out of interest do you guys head over often? Obviously wouldnt happen just now

bodoglimt
25-02-2022, 05:25 PM
Just made a small donation. Just letting the kids, helpers and all Ukrainians know you are in our prayers ������������������������

vercol36
25-02-2022, 05:56 PM
StevieC, we've lifted visa requirements over here in Ireland for the time being. Might be worth a thought if you start receiving news of evacuations? Got a contact in the Irish Refugee Council if useful.

Not sure of UK visa situation as it stands.

StevieC
25-02-2022, 06:55 PM
StevieC, we've lifted visa requirements over here in Ireland for the time being. Might be worth a thought if you start receiving news of evacuations? Got a contact in the Irish Refugee Council if useful.

Not sure of UK visa situation as it stands.

Can you message me?

StevieC
25-02-2022, 06:56 PM
We are going to sign up to the child sponsorship, out of interest do you guys head over often? Obviously wouldnt happen just now

Have you got the details for setting up your monthly donation? Message me if not.

Allant1981
25-02-2022, 07:06 PM
Have you got the details for setting up your monthly donation? Message me if not.

Yip downloaded the form and the gift aid form

vercol36
25-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Can you message me?

Did my message work? Think I sent it though can't see in 'sent messages'. Maybe message me first if it didn't work this time and I can try replying! Sorry - I'm a technophobe

Ardenttwo
25-02-2022, 07:54 PM
I think a big display of some kind at the st Johnstone game to show our thoughts to the people of Ukraine especially our friends in Dnipro let’s crowd fund this ASAP :thumbsup:

Did anyone see the interview of that family from Dnipro on STV news They had a HIbernian scarf on the living room wall

H18 SFR
25-02-2022, 08:01 PM
I might be talking *****, I’ve had a lot to drink tonight with two Ukrainian friends drowning their sorrows. It’s definitely on Albion Road and thought it was Norton Park.

It’s opposite the building on the hibs ground.

StevieC
25-02-2022, 09:07 PM
Did anyone see the interview of that family from Dnipro on STV news They had a HIbernian scarf on the living room wall

I never saw this .. any more information on it? Is it on STV player?

Ardenttwo
26-02-2022, 07:28 AM
I never saw this .. any more information on it? Is it on STV player?

It was on Tuesday night STV news approximately 18:15. Don’t know but probably get on on catch up or something

Have we set up a just giving page or some form of how we can help these brave people and the poor kids. Horrible to see

Ronniekirk
26-02-2022, 06:31 PM
Was on the news today that hundreds of young people in centre of Dnipro were making Molotov Cocktails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibbyfraelibby
26-02-2022, 06:54 PM

No its not its in the flats opposite

The 90+2
26-02-2022, 07:15 PM

No problem.

I'm not sure how this would be set up but maybe one of the admins could help? Even get some free advertising for the cause at Easter Road next week if possible?

I'm happy to help in any way I can but don't know the dos and don'ts.

Twiglet
26-02-2022, 08:49 PM
Stevie, don't know if you've seen, but BT and EE have made calls and texts to Ukraine free. If you're not on either it's maybe worth getting an EE SIM if it will make it cheaper to call (once you take into account the cost of buying a new SIM).

StevieC
27-02-2022, 01:37 AM
Stevie, don't know if you've seen, but BT and EE have made calls and texts to Ukraine free. If you're not on either it's maybe worth getting an EE SIM if it will make it cheaper to call (once you take into account the cost of buying a new SIM).

I’m in EE, so that’s handy to know.. although I usually use WhatsApp for calls to Ukraine.

Pagan Hibernia
27-02-2022, 10:19 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60542523

jacomo
06-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Steve are you able to update on the latest situation. Is there more you need at this time?

ekhibee
06-03-2022, 10:29 PM
Stevie ,your earlier post informing us of precautions taken for identification purposes has been foreboding.
Sadly,Dnipro has been attacked.I hope your long time friends and the youngsters are safe.
Please do keep the forum informed with any news/updates you manage to get.

I thought Dnipro was one of the cities that hasn't been attacked yet?

StevieC
07-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Steve are you able to update on the latest situation. Is there more you need at this time?

I’m currently in Poland. Hoping to head to the border tomorrow morning.

We are still trying to evacuate the orphanage children from Dnipro, but it is proving to be very difficult to sort transport. Although Dnipro itself hasn’t yet been attacked, Zaporozhia just 50 miles away is currently under attack. And if Russian troops take Kharkiv then it’s also a straight road to Dnipro.

The road from Dnipro to Lviv could take 4 or 5 days. No travelling in the dark and big queues at every military check point along the way.

There is a chance we can get half the children out by train tomorrow (maybe more the next day .. but until I actually know that the kids are on the train and moving it’s difficult to coordinate anything further regarding border crossing.

Ideally I would like to think we could support these kids in Edinburgh, but until the UK government changes its stubbornness over allowing Ukrainian refugees in then I’m afraid it’s a journey into the unknown once over the border.

DaveF
07-03-2022, 07:33 PM
If you somehow manage to get the kids out and into Scotland, then I can't imagine there will be any problems in finding homes for them. My door would be open as would hundreds of others.

Goes without saying, all the very best to you in your efforts.

Mick O'Rourke
07-03-2022, 07:47 PM
I thought Dnipro was one of the cities that hasn't been attacked yet?

When i wrote that post there had been reports on TV it had been atttacked.
But it appears not to have been the City itself,as Stevie has informed us.
The UK Govts stance at present is disgraceful.
If it changes soon and Stevie can get some of the children to Edinburgh,I would expect our City Council to assist him.
Am sure they will.

Leithenhibby
07-03-2022, 07:58 PM
I’m currently in Poland. Hoping to head to the border tomorrow morning.

We are still trying to evacuate the orphanage children from Dnipro, but it is proving to be very difficult to sort transport. Although Dnipro itself hasn’t yet been attacked, Zaporozhia just 50 miles away is currently under attack. And if Russian troops take Kharkiv then it’s also a straight road to Dnipro.

The road from Dnipro to Lviv could take 4 or 5 days. No travelling in the dark and big queues at every military check point along the way.

There is a chance we can get half the children out by train tomorrow (maybe more the next day .. but until I actually know that the kids are on the train and moving it’s difficult to coordinate anything further regarding border crossing.

Ideally I would like to think we could support these kids in Edinburgh, but until the UK government changes its stubbornness over allowing Ukrainian refugees in then I’m afraid it’s a journey into the unknown once over the border.

Very frustrating for you Stevie, fingers cross for the UK gov to have a re-think once you can get the kids out of Ukraine and into Poland...

Keep up the work Mr, you're an inspiration...

Mick O'Rourke
07-03-2022, 08:10 PM
Very frustrating for you Stevie, fingers cross for the UK gov to have a re-think once you can get the kids out of Ukraine and into Poland...

Keep up the work Mr, you're an inspiration...

Indeed, All this must be breaking Stevie's heart.
The commitment him and his team have had to support the orphanages and so many kids over the years.

banchoryhibs
07-03-2022, 09:17 PM
If you somehow manage to get the kids out and into Scotland, then I can't imagine there will be any problems in finding homes for them. My door would be open as would hundreds of others.

Goes without saying, all the very best to you in your efforts.
Absolutely Dave, our door too. These are terrible days.

Moulin Yarns
08-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Article and interview with Steve on the BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60660456

A Hi-Bee
08-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Good luck to you man, as has been said, the U.K. Gov and Priti Patel have been stinking in the way they have acted.

vercol36
08-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Folks - sorry to hijack the thread, but with regards to the last few posts: the UK Government is dragging its heels in the most embarrassing (but unsurprising) fashion.

If ANY of you have friends/family in Ukraine who you would like to be closer to you in the UK, please drop me a PM. I live in Ireland, I'm working almost full time on finding host families for refugees arriving here. We currently have an open doors policy for Ukrainian refugees, and will soon launch a protection scheme allowing them to work, study and access healthcare.

On a side note - please keep donating money to DniproKids and other such charities. From what I've been hearing from refugees here, it is the financial donations that are making the most impact. Transit vans full of clothes and baked beans are all well and good, but aren't going to make a dent in the humanitarian catastrophe.

vahibbie
08-03-2022, 05:20 PM
StevieC just been interviewed at Polish border waiting for his kids to arrive, hopefully safely. Big concern is where to go next. Was on STV news.
The man is doing one fantastic job and I’m sure we are all wishing/hoping/praying that it all turns out well.

JohnMcM
08-03-2022, 05:47 PM
StevieC just been interviewed at Polish border waiting for his kids to arrive, hopefully safely. Big concern is where to go next. Was on STV news.
The man is doing one fantastic job and I’m sure we are all wishing/hoping/praying that it all turns out well.

Would you by any chance have a link to that interview please.

Gmack7
08-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Would you by any chance have a link to that interview please.

It'll be on stv ÷1 from 7, channel 114 on virgin TV

JohnMcM
08-03-2022, 06:20 PM
It'll be on stv ÷1 from 7, channel 114 on virgin TV

Thanks. I’ll try that.
Best

Rumble de Thump
08-03-2022, 06:33 PM
https://player.stv.tv/summary/stv-news-glasgow