PDA

View Full Version : Hearts are crap

California-Hibs
19-02-2022, 08:14 PM
They really really are. Hopefully we've got our act together now because if we had pulled it together for the two recent home games we lost back to back against Livingston and St Mirren we'd literally be 3 points behind them.

Anyway, the squad was still gelling and ever since the derby there has been a really togetherness and much improvement. Today we were in cruise control of that game and with them having the leagues top scorer we had him totally in our pockets.

Folk have well over estimated Hearts. Recent losses to Dundee and St Johnstone? Nah, they're crap, end of. 9 points, the chase is on!

Enjoying this Saturday with some good positivity and beer. Hibs win, Hearts lose. PLEASING!

19-02-2022, 08:23 PM
Losing to the bottom team 2 weeks in a row is a fine achievement.

Unseen work
19-02-2022, 08:25 PM
https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/forum/1-the-terrace/

The forum is a great read.

Shows how hard Scottish football is, 3rd in the league in their first season back in the top flight and folk want Neilson sacked at the first dip in form.

The Modfather
19-02-2022, 08:35 PM
Hearts aren’t crap, they’re not anything special either though. A solid team with a sprinkling of good players. I actually think they are quite similar to us last season. I didn’t think we were a particularly good team but still deservedly finished 3rd.

Bridge hibs
19-02-2022, 08:38 PM
Losing to the bottom team 2 weeks in a row is a fine achievement.Naw, they won the league a few weeks ago, this cant be right 🤣

cabbageandribs1875
19-02-2022, 08:42 PM
they don't have a great record in perth, need to go back to 2010,15 games, for their last league win up there

source bbc

greenginger
19-02-2022, 08:45 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts-fans-charter-plane-neilson-out-banner-over-tynecastle-624978

I wonder if the Gorgie grunts had the foresight ,to store their banner in case it was needed again. :greengrin

Since452
19-02-2022, 08:45 PM
They're just consistently less ***** than the test of us.

AFKA5814_Hibs
19-02-2022, 08:46 PM
They've lost to the bottom two teams. Guess we could all have done. If they're dumped out of the cup by St Mirren also, that'll be funny. 😄

JohnMcM
19-02-2022, 08:48 PM
Hearts aren’t crap, they’re not anything special either though. A solid team with a sprinkling of good players. I actually think they are quite similar to us last season. I didn’t think we were a particularly good team but still deservedly finished 3rd.
:agree:

loanheadhibby
19-02-2022, 08:53 PM
They really really are. Hopefully we've got our act together now because if we had pulled it together for the two recent home games we lost back to back against Livingston and St Mirren we'd literally be 3 points behind them.

Anyway, the squad was still gelling and ever since the derby there has been a really togetherness and much improvement. Today we were in cruise control of that game and with them having the leagues top scorer we had him totally in our pockets.

Folk have well over estimated Hearts. Recent losses to Dundee and St Johnstone? Nah, they're crap, end of. 9 points, the chase is on!

Enjoying this Saturday with some good positivity and beer. Hibs win, Hearts lose. PLEASING!
What a daft post,they are struggling at the moment but remain nine points ahead of us.
We are hardly pulling up any trees and let's not kid ourselves that we've turned the corner after today.
However a win v Celtic next week would make things interesting.

Keith_M
19-02-2022, 09:01 PM
The current 'crap' Hearts team are in third place, so what does that say about all the teams below them?

Libby Hibby
19-02-2022, 09:04 PM
What a daft post,they are struggling at the moment but remain nine points ahead of us.
We are hardly pulling up any trees and let's not kid ourselves that we've turned the corner after today.

I don’t know if it’s deliberate but you do defend Hertz quite a lot with your responses.

GreenCastle
19-02-2022, 09:05 PM
Supposedly Hallberg was Saints best player today playing in an attacking midfield role.

Santa Cruz
19-02-2022, 09:08 PM
Hearts are only looking up the way, every other team is irrelevant 😂

loanheadhibby
19-02-2022, 09:15 PM
I don’t know if it’s deliberate but you do defend Hertz quite a lot with your responses.
I certainly don't mean to but if they are crap what does it say about us.

Sir David Gray
19-02-2022, 09:15 PM

I always enjoy a Hearts defeat but I don't think today changes much in terms of 3rd place.

It's still a 9 point gap and in all likelihood it will be back to 12 points by next weekend.

We'll probably need to win almost every game between now and the end of the season to get 3rd place.

Jones28
19-02-2022, 09:17 PM
Things falling to pieces for them when they don’t have Gordon making repeated worldly saves over and over again.

The 90+2
19-02-2022, 09:17 PM
I always enjoy a Hearts defeat but I don't think today changes much in terms of 3rd place.

It's still a 9 point gap and in all likelihood it will be back to 12 points by next weekend.

We'll probably need to win almost every game between now and the end of the season to get 3rd place.

They won't win next week or the next again week. :aok:

Bridge hibs
19-02-2022, 09:18 PM
The current 'crap' Hearts team are in third place, so what does that say about all the teams below them?To counter your question. On recent form, hearts are crap, does that need explained ?

The 90+2
19-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Things falling to pieces for them when they don’t have Gordon making repeated worldly saves over and over again.

The Johnnies didn't even have Zander Clarke in goal or Chris Kane up top and Rooney was injured.

**** them.

The 90+2
19-02-2022, 09:20 PM

We sacked our manager because of what you say above.

They have Budge's toy boy in charge and are utter pap. Wee teams usually come up from the fizzies and get found out eventually. It's natural order. :agree:

Diclonius
19-02-2022, 09:38 PM
https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/forum/1-the-terrace/

The forum is a great read.

Shows how hard Scottish football is, 3rd in the league in their first season back in the top flight and folk want Neilson sacked at the first dip in form.

They've never forgiven him for 2-2.

The 90+2
19-02-2022, 09:44 PM
They've never forgiven him for 2-2.

Not just that, they define themselves on the derby. He must have the worst derby record as **** manager ever. Even the 1 game they won in normal time we where better.

SaulGoodman
19-02-2022, 09:56 PM
It’s alright it’s Rudi’s q&a night so I’m sure they’ll have plenty 5-1 references to bury their heads into

Pagan Hibernia
19-02-2022, 10:11 PM

our results this season have certainly been more crap than theirs. I don’t know if our team is (the derbys have proven inconclusive) but the table doesn’t lie.

still, let’s enjoy a great Saturday :lolyam:

California-Hibs
19-02-2022, 11:45 PM

Daft post? I'm sick to the back of my teeth with folk being overly complementary about Hearts. You'd never see that over the road, and there's no doubt that that call it smug, crass kind of attitude towards us has definitely installed in them a confidence and feeling of superiority that has put a cultural approach to the derby and all things us. I hate to say it but its effective and how it should be.

Look, for your sake I'll clarify, of course Hearts aren't crap, they're having a strong season and are 3rd.

But bloody hell, they've lost to the 2 bottom teams and haven't won away to St Johnstone for 10 years. They thought they were going to stroll up to Easter Road and there was real feelings of overtaking the 0-7, yet they left with a point and you could argue with Campbell's fantastic chance at the end that it was a fortunate point! Couple this with a day We've won they've lost.......BUT putting all that aside to stick with my main point of how our mindsets should be regardless...

I repeat - hearts are CRAP!

Haymaker
19-02-2022, 11:48 PM
Daft post? I'm sick to the back of my teeth with folk being overly complementary about Hearts. You'd never see that over the road, and there's no doubt that that call it smug, crass kind of attitude towards us has definitely installed in them a confidence and feeling of superiority that has put a cultural approach to the derby and all things us. I hate to say it but its effective and how it should be.

Look, for your sake I'll clarify, of course Hearts aren't crap, they're having a strong season and are 3rd.

But bloody hell, they've lost to the 2 bottom teams and haven't won away to St Johnstone for 10 years. They thought they were going to stroll up to Easter Road and there was real feelings of overtaking the 0-7, yet they left with a point and you could argue with Campbell's fantastic chance at the end that it was a fortunate point! Couple this with a day We've won they've lost.......BUT putting all that aside to stick with my main point of how our mindsets should be regardless...

**** the Hearts :agree:

The 90+2
19-02-2022, 11:55 PM

**** them. :aok:

1875godsgift
20-02-2022, 12:31 AM

:agree:

hearts are, always have been and always will be utter dog**** on your shoe

Libby Hibby
20-02-2022, 03:52 AM

It says to me that we are, on reflection, having a poor season in the league than we should be, we’re dropping points to teams we should be beating imo. We had a shocking string of results earlier in the season culminating in Jack Ross losing his job, we are now a side in transition and until the managers ideas are fully embraced and our players are in the groove with the ideas, our points in games will vary.

In saying all that above, we are somehow 4th and only 9 points behind the Gorgie Galactico’s. A team that if the media are to be believed along with their deluded fans should be challenging for league honours and not getting beat to the bottom of the league, 2 weeks in a row. Are Hertz crap? Probably not but are they as good as they think they are? Certainly not.

I don’t buy the logic that if Hertz are crap, we are crapper based purely in league positions and I also don’t think there is too much between the sides, there is a story to tell as always but it simply comes down to they have won 3 games more than us against teams out with the ‘big 4’. Our results v Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and The Derbys have been spookily similar.

If we take for example, the games at home this season versus Dundee United, Livingston and St Mirren, games we should be winning and the home draw v Motherwell then the league table would be somewhat different.

heretoday
20-02-2022, 05:13 AM

In truth, every team south of the old firm are crap! There's not much difference in quality between 3rd and last quite frankly.

Tambo
20-02-2022, 06:53 AM
Lol at the next manager thread over there. Some trolls surely.

Crunchie
20-02-2022, 06:59 AM
Lol at the next manager thread over there. Some trolls surely.
They wanted rid the last time he had the gig and were sitting in 3rd, he's not a well liked figure. I'm amazed he went back.

Borderhibbie76
20-02-2022, 07:32 AM
Hes never been forgiven for the Robbie Replay Derby and as someone else said his Derby record is not great

LewysGot2
20-02-2022, 08:16 AM
Plane engines at the ready...🛩😄

flash
20-02-2022, 08:23 AM
Sad to see a few folk having a pop at the original post which is spot on.
They are crap alright. That doesn't say anything about us because he wasn't talking about us.

dalkeith stu
20-02-2022, 08:43 AM
At the start of the season Gordon was pulling off world class saves and pretty much winning games single handed, they were just a bang average team playing with bags of confidence. Now they've hit a rut and without the full backing of the support they're back to being sh*t.

Keith_M
20-02-2022, 09:09 AM
Sad to see a few folk having a pop at the original post which is spot on.
They are crap alright. That doesn't say anything about us because he wasn't talking about us.

I'm not sure I've seen many pops at the OP, more that the logical conclusion of agreeing with his point means that the rest of us must be even more sh1e than Hearts, which is kind of depressing.

Hearts, in 3rd, are 22 points above 12th place. There will more than likely also be a 22 point gap between 2nd and 3rd this evening, after Der Hun and Celtc have played their games.

Stubbsy90+2
20-02-2022, 09:12 AM
Hearts lose to the bottom two teams and their fans are laughed at for wanting Neilson sacked.

Hibs lose to two mid table teams and our fans want our brand new manager sacked. I’m not sure we’re in a position to laugh at how ridiculous them wanting Neilson binned is..

Although I’m quite happy to do it anyway :greengrin

He's here!
20-02-2022, 09:50 AM

They got hammered by Rangers and beaten at home by Dundee with Gordon in goals. A keeper can only do so much, although it was a big plus for them having him in goal when they squeezed past Livi on pens in the cup.

He's here!
20-02-2022, 09:56 AM
They wanted rid the last time he had the gig and were sitting in 3rd, he's not a well liked figure. I'm amazed he went back.

Yep he seems to only ever be a couple of bad results away from the fans turning on him. Generally seems to do a solid job but as you say he just doesn't seem well liked. Unlike Levein he maybe doesn't hate Hibs enough for the fans' liking.

In saying all that I thought he was lucky to survive the Brora cup exit. The scale of that humiliation struck me as underestimated at the time. A potentially sackable offence.

Dashing Bob S
20-02-2022, 09:59 AM

They are terrible, they got the new boys bounce and their current form is more reflective of who they really are. Over the piece though, they are still the best of the rest.

However it’s great to see that deluded Jambo sense of arrogance and entitlement undertake its traditional plunge into bedwetting despair.

Paul1642
20-02-2022, 10:32 AM
It’s so frustrating that if we were not even playing well, but just decent l, we could easily be in 3rd right now.

Diclonius
20-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Didn't realise they hadn't won there in the league for over a decade. We used to have a pretty horrendous record there too, Perth not a great away day for Edinburgh clubs.

erin go bragh
20-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Losing to the bottom team 2 weeks in a row is a fine achievement.

The famous 😂😂haven’t won in Perth in 12 years 😂😂

Mcbizz1998
20-02-2022, 04:01 PM
Quite funny that despite all our trials and tribulations this season, we are currently a whole 1 place behind them, single figure points. If Maloney can get some luck with injuries, we could catch them. Would be hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie Reid
20-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Hearts lose to the bottom two teams and their fans are laughed at for wanting Neilson sacked.

Hibs lose to two mid table teams and our fans want our brand new manager sacked. I’m not sure we’re in a position to laugh at how ridiculous them wanting Neilson binned is..

Although I’m quite happy to do it anyway :greengrin

I think there’s more parallels with Neilson and JR. Both achieved goals of finishing 3rd (first time round for Neilson, and looking likely again) but a Scottish Cup derby defeat lost them a huge chunk of the support - and what should have been massive credit in the bank for them counted for nothing in the end.

I took a mate to Clydebank to get a cataract operation the Thursday after the derby at ER. In my boredom whilst waiting, I had a look on Kickback to see what their reaction to the game was. Their complaints about Neilson almost exactly mirror what many of our fans felt about Ross.

Many feel he is too negative, and they massively focus on his ‘big game’ record - apparently since the opening day win v Celtic, they haven’t won in ten game vs the OF, us and Aberdeen. Like many of our fans, after waiting a good few years to get back into 3rd place in the league, they are now complaining that they’re not doing it well enough, despite being nine points clear.

Of course the last time they forced him out, it started a downwards spiral which resulted in them being relegated, and there were many more posters pointing that out than were against him.

You can’t really argue with where they are, or the job he’s done - always great to see them get beat though, so it’s been a decent few weeks :greengrin

Green Reaper
20-02-2022, 04:58 PM
Quite funny that despite all our trials and tribulations this season, we are currently a whole 1 place behind them, single figure points. If Maloney can get some luck with injuries, we could catch them. Would be hilarious.

Going by some posts on kb, there heads would explode😅

Stevie Reid
20-02-2022, 05:03 PM

It would be amazing if we could catch them obviously, but we are nine points behind them despite them losing their last three - not sure that affords us to be able to laugh at them? I’d find it pretty pathetic if they were laughing at us, if the roles were reversed.

If we’d been half decent against St. Mirren and Livi we might be right behind them right now - though all the other teams around us could feel the same re: ifs and buts, and the results of those teams have seemed to go our way for the last weeks.