PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh City young team

BS44
17-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Banned by the club because of unacceptable behaviour at matches.

Anybody any idea what they've been up to?

Bridge hibs
17-02-2022, 06:51 PM

Anybody any idea what they've been up to?A bit from a newspaper -City first reacted after last Friday’s night’s win over Stirling, which was marred by pyrotechnics, obscene language and threatening behaviour from the group in question

Lendo
17-02-2022, 07:52 PM

Heard something about sectarian songs about Neil Lennon were being sung. Bizarre stuff.

dp00
17-02-2022, 08:00 PM

I’m sure some of these guys are also the same bunch we have been moaning about in our support at ibrox too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeeRussell
17-02-2022, 09:20 PM
If the reports in posts 2 and 3 are correct then good on City for taking action.

Fuzzywuzzy
17-02-2022, 09:21 PM
They were pretty harmless tbh. They threw a smoke bomb about 4ft. A Stirling ablion young lad wearing full waterproofs came over to square up to them and got ushered away.

They sang songs that ive heard them sing before with no issues?

wallpaperman
17-02-2022, 11:04 PM
I’m sure some of these guys are also the same bunch we have been moaning about in our support at ibrox too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, no chance, these kids are about 12 if you’re lucky.

hibbysam
18-02-2022, 03:31 PM
Heard something about sectarian songs about Neil Lennon were being sung. Bizarre stuff.

Never heard them singing sectarian stuff, just calling him a see you next Tuesday which I thought, although bizarre, was quite amusing.