PDA

View Full Version : Call Me Crazy But…

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2022, 11:15 AM
…I think Hibs are going to come good under Maloney and we’re on the verge of a golden era.

The 90+2
12-02-2022, 11:22 AM
Lets hope so Bob. :agree::thumbsup:

theonlywayisup
12-02-2022, 11:25 AM
…I think Hibs are going to come good under Maloney and we’re on the verge of a golden era.

Yes, theonlywayisup (hopefully).

hibee-boys
12-02-2022, 11:26 AM

You’ve started early on the drink today😂 Really hope so👍

ChilliEater
12-02-2022, 11:26 AM

I hope you're right. I have my concerns about Maloney, but it's too soon to write him off. I do like the, apparent, strategy though, of signing young, skilful players. It's highly unlikely they'll all make it, but we might look back on this as the best transfer window ever. I'm imagining a flexible forward 3 or 4 that play a fast, exciting brand of total football where they all interchange positions and defy any attempts to pigeon hole us as playing a specific formation.

Right now though, I'm genuinely concerned about relegation.

Keith_M
12-02-2022, 11:33 AM

OK you're crazy. 😏

OldEast
12-02-2022, 11:44 AM

Not until after the summer window but I agree.

Glory Lurker
12-02-2022, 11:45 AM

There's a definite plan for the future. It won't be this season, but I think you are right. Next season will be a totally different experience.

heretoday
12-02-2022, 11:55 AM

That's the sort of talk I like.

JXM73
12-02-2022, 12:29 PM
Ok, you're crazy

Unseen work
12-02-2022, 12:48 PM
Nice to read some optimism.

Let’s all get behind Maloney and the boys for the rest of the season and push them on in what is a difficult period.

GGTTH

Stubbsy90+2
12-02-2022, 12:49 PM

Golden era I’m not so sure of but I think we’ll come good. We should have beat Hearts and we should have beat St Mirren. We’ll come good.

I see Patrick McPartlin has done some analysis. He concludes we’re a better team now than we were at the end under JR. A lot of statistics would suggest similar on a game by game basis as well. Fairly confident that if we keep doing what we’re doing we’ll improve, maybe not to world beaters but definitely top 6.

HendoDelivered
12-02-2022, 01:00 PM
🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼