PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Diclonius
10-02-2022, 10:51 AM
Clarke, Hanlon, Magennis, Newell, Melkerson all missing last night. McGinn went off injured again; is this another long term one?

JimBHibees
10-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Clarke, Hanlon, Magennis, Newell, Melkerson all missing last night. McGinn went off injured again; is this another long term one?

Thought it looked like it was quite serious given he struggled to walk. Hopefully a knock

HIBS NUTS
10-02-2022, 11:24 AM

Melkerson isn’t injured any more .

greenginger
10-02-2022, 12:14 PM
What is wrong with Hanlon ?

JohnM1875
10-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Really surprised McGinn started. Looked the same injury that Macey caused against Livi.

Coco Bryce
10-02-2022, 12:18 PM

Melkerson isn't injured. He's in the B team :greengrin

SlickShoes
10-02-2022, 12:30 PM
What is wrong with Hanlon? The last few games Maloney has said it's touch and go, but he has been out for weeks now so he can't have been that close to playing every game

badabing67
10-02-2022, 12:34 PM
What is wrong with Hanlon? The last few games Maloney has said it's touch and go, but he has been out for weeks now so he can't have been that close to playing every game

Mackie as well will he ever play for the club again. This has been a terrible period for him on a personal level he was looking really good before he got this injury. Really hope the guy can catch a break and get his career back on track. If anyone deserves one its got to be him

Stubbsy90+2
10-02-2022, 12:40 PM
Should we be looking into this more deeply as a club - although we may already be doing that of course.

Is it a sports science issue? Nutrition issue? It would seem to be more than bad luck that we get all these injuries. Throw in numerous overweight/unfit players and I’d be questioning what’s going on behind the scenes.

Heedersnvolleys
10-02-2022, 12:44 PM
Should we be looking into this more deeply as a club - although we may already be doing that of course.

Is it a sports science issue? Nutrition issue? It would seem to be more than bad luck that we get all these injuries. Throw in numerous overweight/unfit players and I’d be questioning what’s going on behind the scenes.
Who is over weight? This can’t be aimed at Wright any longer??

Stubbsy90+2
10-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Who is over weight? This can’t be aimed at Wright any longer??

I’m more thinking of James Scott, Allan has looked overweight at times, Nisbet did at one point, Wright has at one point. Not necessarily still overweight, but they’ve all at different times looked like they’ve been towing.

JimBHibees
10-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Really surprised McGinn started. Looked the same injury that Macey caused against Livi.

It kind of did look the same or similar. Shaun was saying he had trained the last few days.

jacomo
10-02-2022, 01:58 PM
I’m more thinking of James Scott, Allan has looked overweight at times, Nisbet did at one point, Wright has at one point. Not necessarily still overweight, but they’ve all at different times looked like they’ve been towing.

I can’t see us tolerating any players who aren’t looking after themselves. Having worked at an elite level, Maloney simply won’t tolerate any player who isn’t dedicated to the task. I think we can take that as a given.