PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Seats in the South Stand

gbhibby
05-02-2022, 02:33 PM
Looks like hundreds of Damaged seats in the South Stand. Large bill on its way to Gorgie

Hibee Mac
05-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Looks like hundreds of Damaged seats in the South Stand. Large bill on its way to GorgieNoticed that too, disgraceful.

There were a significant number covered with tarp near the East side of the stand, I imagine they were even worse affected.

Tully
05-02-2022, 06:22 PM
Toilets damaged also

Glory Lurker
05-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Looked a particularly bad pasting for the seats in the south. Hearts will pay for it, but our bams also ensure Hibs pay for their seat-busting stupidly when we go over yonder. It surprises me that there isn't messaging to impress on these fans we could do without that as well as committing a criminal offence, they are landing the team they claim to support with a bill.

Sean1875
05-02-2022, 11:43 PM
Hearts fans damage Easter road seats. Hibs fans damage Tynie seats. It’s an endless cycle and realistically doesn’t ****ing matter. Bigger things to worry about than seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2022, 11:44 PM
could we maybe let the jamboids get the FF stand next time

then bill the Budge/Benny for an upgrade to BTG

Booked4Being-Ugly
05-02-2022, 11:46 PM
Looks like hundreds of Damaged seats in the South Stand. Large bill on its way to Gorgie

We pay for the damage ourselves unfortunately.

hibbydog
06-02-2022, 06:11 AM
We pay for the damage ourselves unfortunately.

I thought there was a gentleman’s agreement between the clubs that means both pay for damage but keep it quiet ?

Pagan Hibernia
06-02-2022, 07:13 AM

let them carry on. As Co-owners now it’s their own money.

Booked4Being-Ugly
06-02-2022, 08:10 AM
I thought there was a gentleman’s agreement between the clubs that means both pay for damage but keep it quiet ?

I asked the Q a few years back whilst on the Hibs tour and the answer I got was that the agreement was the clubs pay for their own damage irrespective.

Maybe things have changed but really disappointing as the damaged seats look to be a significant number. They were all broken where their extreme Hunnish element are seated.

jacomo
06-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Hearts fans damage Easter road seats. Hibs fans damage Tynie seats. It’s an endless cycle and realistically doesn’t ****ing matter. Bigger things to worry about than seats.

It does matter, it’s pretty disgraceful behaviour frankly.

roc1
06-02-2022, 09:51 AM

Of course it matters! It’s only one reason why authorities treat football fans with disdain. ‘Fans’ who do this stuff will always drag football down and as long as it’s accepted as a part of the game the well behaved fans will continue to be denied positive reactions from authorities like the government and police.

Sir David Gray
06-02-2022, 09:57 AM
The misbehaviour by Hearts fans at Easter Road is disgraceful, just like the misbehaviour of Hibs fans at Tynecastle is disgraceful.

The idiots in both fanbases need to grow up as they are spoiling it for the decent majority.