PDA

View Full Version : Killie

noz
04-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Kilmarnock game on bbc scotland, both Mckay and Tait start.

Unseen work
04-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Think Arbroath have bossed it.

They’ve very competitive, work for every ball and make it scrappy for the opposition, they’ve got a couple of players than can play though.

Killie however look very lightweight and inexperienced which is no surprise when your midfield consists of youngsters like Murray, Tait, Campbell and Mackay - Mackenzie is behind the striker and more experienced.

Re Mackay and Tait they’ve both hardly touched the ball. You could say that about all killie players though such is the scrappiness

I imagine McInnes will be giving them a rocket at half time to get the ball down and go at them with some composure.

noz
04-02-2022, 07:45 PM
thats a fair summary, was quite surprised Tait getting loaned out.

Could be a bit of a test for us when we go to play Abroath.

Onceinawhile
04-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Jason naismith and Fraser Murray starting too and oli Shaw on the bench.

Didn't raise killie were so stacked with hibs and ex hibs players.

BlackSheep
04-02-2022, 07:58 PM
Jason naismith and Fraser Murray starting too and oli Shaw on the bench.

Didn't raise killie were so stacked with hibs and ex hibs players.

Stephen McGinn too

Unseen work
04-02-2022, 07:59 PM
1-0 Arbroath.

Taught caught on the ball in a bad area and then the keeper should save the shot.

Unseen work
04-02-2022, 08:06 PM
63 mins - Both Mackay and Tait subbed

hibee-boys
04-02-2022, 08:09 PM
2 mins after I switch over to watch Tait and McKay they’re both subbed🙈😂

MrSmith
04-02-2022, 08:14 PM
2 mins after I switch over to watch Tait and McKay they’re both subbed🙈😂

both not looking good for us at any point. What’s quite clear though, is both team’s inability to play football. It’s appalling.

Callum_62
04-02-2022, 08:22 PM
I see nothing to be particulary concerned about with arbroath

Work hard but look very much an ordinary side

In saying that, aboslutely massive respect for a part time team

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Callum_62
04-02-2022, 08:28 PM
Red card arbroath

Deserved on the replay

Lancs Harp
04-02-2022, 08:35 PM

Apart from the weather.

Unseen work
04-02-2022, 08:39 PM

That’s what scares me!

Just a team that works hard, defends for their lives and are physical. Danger going forward especially at set pieces.

The sort of team I’ve seen is lose to many times!

Onceinawhile
04-02-2022, 08:40 PM
Work as hard as Arbroath and we should beat them.

Unfortunately, they work hellishly hard!

inglisavhibs
04-02-2022, 08:42 PM

You must be having a laugh, it will be a huge test for us.

bigwheel
04-02-2022, 08:43 PM

Agreed - A team that works that hard, filled with experienced pros , will be a tough test for any team on their day - should be a great cup tie

Lancs Harp
04-02-2022, 08:43 PM
Many of us thought we'd be out worked and out fought by Hearts midweek but we werent. And lets face it despite the same s***e colours Heaarts are much better than Arbroath. They are having a fantastic season and good luck to them but we're going through fellas.

Jones28
04-02-2022, 08:44 PM
Crichton just said we wouldn’t want to come to Arbroath, **** off. 0-4 to the good guys.

Glory Lurker
04-02-2022, 08:47 PM
If tomorrow proves that we clicked on Tuesday then we have nothing at all to fear next week. Even if it doesn't, we could quite easy click next Sunday.

Nae worries.

And even if we don't click at all, we are miles better than them.

Nae worries.

GGTTH.

King Cosell
04-02-2022, 08:56 PM
If tomorrow proves that we clicked on Tuesday then we have nothing at all to fear next week. Even if it doesn't, we could quite easy click next Sunday.

Nae worries.

And even if we don't click at all, we are miles better than them.

Nae worries.

GGTTH.

If we'd played them in the last round, we might have come a cropper, but the players will be ready and the pitch looks in good nick. 3-0 Hibs.

Callum_62
04-02-2022, 09:03 PM
If we'd played them in the last round, we might have come a cropper, but the players will be ready and the pitch looks in good nick. 3-0 Hibs.Pitch looks immaculate to be fair [emoji106]

Callum_62
04-02-2022, 09:03 PM
You must be having a laugh, it will be a huge test for us.Didn't say it wouldn't be a test (most cup ties are) but they were fairly ordinary

Since452
04-02-2022, 09:06 PM

Will be an even more huge test for Arbroath. If we turn up we win comfortably.

Northernhibee
04-02-2022, 09:09 PM

Having seen them a few times this year, if the team take the same attitude to them as some are on here we’re going to be embarrassed.

They are very, very good at turning the midfield into a battle, they have a pop every chance they get, win a ton in the air and defend resolutely. Their line ups aren’t glamorous but they’re a very well drilled team indeed.

Maloney had better get us prepared for a battle because it’d be naive in the extreme to think we’ll get a chance to play the game on our terms.

IberianHibernian
04-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Haven`t seen Arbroath`s match tonight but reading comments here about how we`ll win by 3 or 4 next week I just don`t understand . Playing team top of Championship with special conditions ( weather ) with no option of winning in replay . This would have been a difficult draw for any team in our league including Celtic and Rangers . Makes St Mirren match extra important . If we don`t beat St Mirren or Rangers it`ll put extra pressure on us to win in cup .

Glory Lurker
04-02-2022, 09:32 PM
Haven`t seen Arbroath`s match tonight but reading comments here about how we`ll win by 3 or 4 next week I just don`t understand . Playing team top of Championship with special conditions ( weather ) with no option of winning in replay . This would have been a difficult draw for any team in our league including Celtic and Rangers . Makes St Mirren match extra important . If we don`t beat St Mirren or Rangers it`ll put extra pressure on us to win in cup .

We could have got a better draw, but we are a better side. Sure we should treat them with respect, but there is no reason to be afraid of this tie.