PDA

View Full Version : Referee for Rangers game

Hibs90
03-02-2022, 10:29 AM
Nick Walsh…the man who’s sent Porto off.

How on earth is he allocated this game?

Halmyre Hibee
03-02-2022, 10:35 AM

So as Rangers can get all the decisions

soul_driver
03-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Porteous has only had 3 red cards in his career. 2 of those 3 were given by Walsh. Both times against Rangers. Decision absolutely stinks.
I know it won't happen but Hibs should deliberately not play Ryan in this game and make a statement as to why.

matty_f
03-02-2022, 11:07 AM
Porteous has only had 3 red cards in his career. 2 of those 3 were given by Walsh. Both times against Rangers. Decision absolutely stinks.
I know it won't happen but Hibs should deliberately not play Ryan in this game and make a statement as to why.

I think we should play him and in the lead up to the game make sure that the stat about the red cards is repeated over and over so it puts pressure on the ref.

OldEast
03-02-2022, 11:07 AM

So Porto will have have his mind on not getting booked or sent off. Distraction, hoping he'll be light in the tackle on the hun.

There will be crazier theories out there!

JimBHibees
03-02-2022, 11:45 AM
I think we should play him and in the lead up to the game make sure that the stat about the red cards is repeated over and over so it puts pressure on the ref.

Unfortunately the ref will take it as a badge of honour :greengrin

03-02-2022, 11:54 AM

After losing top spot Rangers need as much help as possible.

03-02-2022, 11:58 AM

Along with highlighting his Ibrox connections.

https://videocelts.com/2021/10/blogs/latest-news/heavily-conflicted-nick-walsh-and-his-ibrox-connections/

Key West
03-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Ryan should play and show them how good a player he is, I'd like to see the free foul in every match against him being highlighted.