PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating a draw

Irish_Steve
02-02-2022, 08:48 AM
I had to scoot off quick at FT last night but did anyone else notice if the Hearts players approached their fans and clapped. Surely Robbie Replay wouldn’t want his team to be celebrating a draw???

Crunchie
02-02-2022, 08:53 AM
I had to scoot off quick at FT last night but did anyone else notice if the Hearts players approached their fans and clapped. Surely Robbie Replay wouldn’t want his team to be celebrating a draw???
I doubt clapping the fans can be construed as celebrating, I'm sure our players did the same. I scooted away seconds early myself :greengrin

Since90+2
02-02-2022, 08:54 AM
They weren't celebrating a draw - The Hearts players were showing their fans how to clap and make a noise in the hope they'd do that at the next game.

Quietest away support in the league the gorgie tramps.

WeeRussell
02-02-2022, 12:34 PM
I doubt clapping the fans can be construed as celebrating, I'm sure our players did the same. I scooted away seconds early myself :greengrin

I’m assuming the OP’s point is that we get accused of celebrating draws for doing exactly that.

Have to be careful if you support your team til the end and don’t win.. those clever jambos will report you for “celebrating”

JimBHibees
02-02-2022, 04:06 PM
I’m assuming the OP’s point is that we get accused of celebrating draws for doing exactly that.

Have to be careful if you support your team til the end and don’t win.. those clever jambos will report you for “celebrating”

Yep replay specifically mentioned it after game earlier in the season which sums up his classy persona

Hibees1973
02-02-2022, 05:16 PM
Yep replay specifically mentioned it after game earlier in the season which sums up his classy persona

Yeah, Robbie is an old school type of manager. Constantly talks in cliches' and seems he enjoys feeding his support with jibes about the opposition.

Many Hearts fans I know find it repetitive and tiresome.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Some of the threads about all things Hibs on laughback are truly hilarious,absolute weirdos 🤣🤣🤣

WeeRussell
02-02-2022, 05:31 PM
Some of the threads about all things Hibs on laughback are truly hilarious,absolute weirdos 🤣🤣🤣

I know we can get frustrated with each other and differing opinions on here but I’d rather that than the primary school type attitude on there where every hearts player is brilliant and every hibee is pish in every thread.

The latest being that their number 12 had Mitchell, who is now terrible because he’s at us, in his back pocket as soon as he came on. Oh and Porteous was a bombscare last night.

It’s little wonder even the more normal hearts fans think kickback is the pits.

Irish_Steve
02-02-2022, 05:32 PM

You are correct. I am surprised Replay didn’t order his players straight up the tunnel but I seriously doubt if he understands irony

Hibees1973
02-02-2022, 05:43 PM

Think they have a fair few posters that are extreme. Poison about Hibs coming from some severely deranged individuals. I know a few yams and most of them are fairly level headed.

It's likely that when they get a keyboard in their hands they become a different animal. Certainly hope so as you wouldn't want to come across some of them.

Since452
02-02-2022, 05:44 PM

Hearts had fans there last night? Would never have noticed.