PDA

View Full Version : Pre match

JamesHFC
01-02-2022, 09:40 PM
Haven’t seen a thread on it but thought it was excellent tonight. The singer was superb and it was nice to see Mixu back. The flames added a bit to the occasion as well, would be ideal if we could have them more often for these cold nights as they warmed me right up.

Well done to everyone involved in organising all that tonight.

Danderhall Hibs
01-02-2022, 09:41 PM
I thought it was excellent. The guy from Retro Video Club was brilliant.

Well done Barrie and the team.

Tarrahib
01-02-2022, 10:06 PM

My only complaint is that they should have kept that type of entertainment going at half time as well,rather than the run of the mill music they did play at half time.

Danderhall Hibs
01-02-2022, 10:17 PM
My only complaint is that they should have kept that type of entertainment going at half time as well,rather than the run of the mill music they did play at half time.

Yeah - good shout.

hibby6270
01-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Pre match pics from West Upper.

Unseen work
01-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Agreed, thought it looked brilliant.

Certainly added to the match day experience Ron wants.

I know some might disagree, but that’s also something that will attract decent players.

They’ll look at that and go wow, I want to play there. You don’t get stuff like that at most clubs in our level, even outwith Scotland.

They also need credit for trying to get more fans in whether it’s cutting prices for cove or buying tickets off season ticket holders unable to attend games in order to sell more tickets.

Let’s kick on with that, our signings and team as a whole.

HibsAnnouncer
01-02-2022, 11:04 PM

Hi guys

Thanks very much. I am pleased it’s got the response it has and we will all keep working on it. I’ll keep feeding back and taking some of the comments on board.

Retro Video Club is something I personally have been pushing for quite some time and I am glad we now have the track studio recorded and then having Liam in the stadium this afternoon.

Totally agree on how it all looks, been admiring loads of the photos tonight when yiur in the midst of it you can’t really take it all in but what an atmosphere from the fans.

The club have done an excellent job in trying to make the overall pre match better and stronger and I k ow how much we want to keep pushing that on. Thought the addition of the Mixu and Louise also helped the atmosphere.

.Sean.
01-02-2022, 11:08 PM
Hi guys

Thanks very much. I am pleased it’s got the response it has and we will all keep working on it. I’ll keep feeding back and taking some of the comments on board.

Retro Video Club is something I personally have been pushing for quite some time and I am glad we now have the track studio recorded and then having Liam in the stadium this afternoon.

Totally agree on how it all looks, been admiring loads of the photos tonight when yiur in the midst of it you can’t really take it all in but what an atmosphere from the fans.

The club have done an excellent job in trying to make the overall pre match better and stronger and I k ow how much we want to keep pushing that on. Thought the addition of the Mixu and Louise also helped the atmosphere.
Enjoyed it the only observation is maybe make it known in advance the likes of Mixu will be brought out at half time? Dare I say it Hearts do similar at tynecastle and it gets the crown engaged and still switched on at half time

RyeSloan
01-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Liam’s GIRUY to the Jambos was absolute class…I was in stitches!!

Loved the pre match build up. Was great to see something different and really set the tone perfectly.

matty_f
01-02-2022, 11:39 PM

Loved the pre match build up. Was great to see something different and really set the tone perfectly.

:agree:

I was in my seat a bit later than I’d usually be for a big game (or any game, to be honest) and I thought it was a great way to warm the crowd up for the main event.

Zambernardi1875
01-02-2022, 11:44 PM
I would’ve had the girl with bagpipes out for longer, thought she was class under the lights with fans singing over the top

Langlee Hibs
02-02-2022, 10:58 AM
Getting Behind The Goals open again pre match would help as well imo.

Hibbyradge
02-02-2022, 11:04 AM
:agree:

I was in my seat a bit later than I’d usually be for a big game (or any game, to be honest) and I thought it was a great way to warm the crowd up for the main event.

Too busy with your TV appearances?

Oscar T Grouch
02-02-2022, 11:27 AM
I was looking for a thread on this and glad there is one. I am a sucker for this sort of stuff at matches. It give the match a feeling of occasion. I am even a sucker for the disco lights at celtc park. Loved the new advertising ribbons (I assume these are part of the Sky televising the game) and the flame throwers, thought the entertainment was top notch, especially the GIRUY from Liam the singer to the jambos. I felt it all lifted the crowd and that continued through the whole game.
The new owner said they were going to make match days better, looking at last night you can clearly see that it is. Well done to all those involved. Also, big up to the supporter group that don'e the prematch display, while I never seen it on the night due to sitting in the East the photos of it later looked great. It is nice to know that people are putting in an effort to entertain when you pay for a ticket, to often I think punters are taken for granted.
What would have made it perfect was if that shot in the end went in and we had the chance to sing Sunshine on Leith as the jambos trudged out of Easter Road defeated and deflated. :greengrin

18Craig75
02-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Well done to all involved. I’ve been saying for ages we should be doing this sort of thing. I hate to give them any credit but when Hearts had fireworks Phill there was a real sense of occasion to games at Tynie. We created that last night and it really lifted the crowd and in turn the players.

More of this please Hibs!

Booked4Being-Ugly
02-02-2022, 11:37 AM
The pre-match entertainment was superb.

I was like a big kid grinning from ear to ear.

ER will be some place to visit when our team is fully up to speed and injury free.

Key West
02-02-2022, 11:40 AM
Hi guys

Excellent addition to the pre-match entertainment, would it be possible to get Kevin Gore on singing 'Glorio For The Hibernian?'

Feed McGraw
02-02-2022, 01:51 PM

Loved the pre match build up. Was great to see something different and really set the tone perfectly. Loved the whole thing but Liam`s GIRUY was superb - I was in stitches too !

Since452
02-02-2022, 02:18 PM
I'm a bit old school when it comes to my football but the pre game stuff was very, very good last night.

Pagan Hibernia
02-02-2022, 02:24 PM
We’re the greenest club in Scotland… is all that plastic recyclable?

joking. It was a superb display and great job to those who organised it

JXM73
02-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Was loving this until they turned the volume down lol

https://fb.watch/aWovdqoaXH/

Sheffhibee
03-02-2022, 09:19 AM
https://youtu.be/QkIekBAT6TA
:flag::thumbsup:

Jones28
03-02-2022, 09:49 AM
https://youtu.be/QkIekBAT6TA
:flag::thumbsup:

Thats superb! First I've seen of that.

Green Reaper
03-02-2022, 07:02 PM
Excellent addition to the pre-match entertainment, would it be possible to get Kevin Gore on singing 'Glorio For The Hibernian?'

Big Kev would love that I’m sure