PDA

View Full Version : HQ Magazine

Carheenlea
30-01-2022, 06:21 PM
One positive from yesterday was picking up a copy of the new Hibs magazine “HQ”.

A very stylish looking product printed on good quality card, a lifestyle magazine feel (that lifestyle being Hibs themed), interesting features with Paul Hanlon, Shaun Maloney, Ron Gordon, Jamie Murray and many more, and at almost 100 pages felt very decent value at £5 for the copy.

The match programme purists may not be as glowing in praise, but as someone who didn’t previously buy match programmes, I enjoyed this publication and will definitely buy the next issue.

CallumLaidlaw
30-01-2022, 06:24 PM
One positive from yesterday was picking up a copy of the new Hibs magazine “HQ”.

A very stylish looking product printed on good quality card, a lifestyle magazine feel (that lifestyle being Hibs themed), interesting features with Paul Hanlon, Shaun Maloney, Ron Gordon, Jamie Murray and many more, and at almost 100 pages felt very decent value at £5 for the copy.

The match programme purists may not be as glowing in praise, but as someone who didn’t previously buy match programmes, I enjoyed this publication and will definitely buy the next issue.

Yeah agree. Only briefly flicked through it but looked impressive. And I’ll have a proper read during the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
30-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Read it this afternoon. Think it’s a good start - lots of stuff, it’s not packed with adverts. Good quality finish too.

SChibs
30-01-2022, 06:37 PM
Read it this afternoon. Think it’s a good start - lots of stuff, it’s not packed with adverts. Good quality finish too.

These things normally are packed with adverts, it must be where they get most of the money. I picked up a magazine for my nightshift the other week and I swear it was 60% adverts 40% content. Easy to skip past them tho if the content is up to scratch

Danderhall Hibs
30-01-2022, 06:42 PM
These things normally are packed with adverts, it must be where they get most of the money. I picked up a magazine for my nightshift the other week and I swear it was 60% adverts 40% content. Easy to skip past them tho if the content is up to scratch

There are adverts in it but nowhere near as bad as last season programme that was basically a pamphlet of sponsors.

HH81
30-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Just ordered a copy online, I'll see if it's any good.

Thanks for posting, had forgot about it.

Vault Boy
30-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Looking forward to this. Ordered it when it became available online and I'll likely be doing the same for the rest of them, just waiting on it arriving during the week.

Just Alf
30-01-2022, 09:51 PM
Hospitality Quarterly?

They're doing a thing on Hibs?!

:greengrin

thebakerboy
01-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Ordered this for digital copy it didnt arrive , then received an e-mail saying it was ready for collection and was planning to go and get it today and hey ho it arrived in the post this morning. It looks rather splendid and will enjoy reading it but they need to sort a few things out on the delivery side I think.

CLASS OF 72 -73
05-02-2022, 08:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX9yUjEHXU4

Lovely lad legend and Gorgie Green

HH81
05-02-2022, 08:37 AM
Received mine, will have a read this weekend.

Danderhall Hibs
05-02-2022, 08:49 AM
Ordered this for digital copy it didnt arrive , then received an e-mail saying it was ready for collection and was planning to go and get it today and hey ho it arrived in the post this morning. It looks rather splendid and will enjoy reading it but they need to sort a few things out on the delivery side I think.
The confirmation email gives all options and tells you to only read the one that applies to you. I didn’t realise there was an e-version.

THIS E-MAIL COVERS BOTH COLLECTION & DELIVERIES - PLEASE ONLY READ THE INFORMATION RELEVANT FOR THE OPTION YOU CHOSE.

Glory Lurker
05-02-2022, 09:57 AM
Salah's on the cover of the current GQ. There's only one natural progression from that!

Mike Berry
05-02-2022, 12:46 PM
I bought a copy eatlier in the week out of curiosity. Was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed most of the content, well designed and produced, and not choked with advertising. I wouldn't buy every issue but I'll probably buy it again sometime.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk