PDA

View Full Version : Help! Lost Wallet

AB-Hibee
21-01-2022, 03:25 AM
Long shot, but you never know. I lost my wallet at the game last night, I reckon at my seat ( east stand block 43 row M seat 164 ). Or between Easter road and the Hoppy on Marionville road, Via Lochend butterfly way.

If anyone found it or knows someone that found one then if you could point them in my direction i would appreciate it, so I can arrange to collect it.

The wallet has some sentimental value but also all my cards and driving licence in it 😩😥😤

Cheers

Dumfrieshibs
21-01-2022, 08:56 AM
Long shot, but you never know. I lost my wallet at the game last night, I reckon at my seat ( east stand block 43 row M seat 164 ). Or between Easter road and the Hoppy on Marionville road, Via Lochend butterfly way.

If anyone found it or knows someone that found one then if you could point them in my direction i would appreciate it, so I can arrange to collect it.

The wallet has some sentimental value but also all my cards and driving licence in it 😩😥😤

Cheers

There was a post on one of the Hibs fan pages on FB last night about a wallet being found . Im sure it said the wallet was handed to a steward

Dumfrieshibs
21-01-2022, 09:16 AM

Cheers

I've found the post but can't upload the screenshot....

Sorted

Pretty Boy
21-01-2022, 09:17 AM
As I was leaving last night there was someone handing a wallet to a steward. The exit on the stairs right behind where the Block seven guys sit.

Hopefully someone at the club now has it and you get it back.

hibbyfraelibby
21-01-2022, 10:02 AM
Check you pm

AB-Hibee
21-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Thanks a lot everyone. Hopefully on the way of getting it back 🙏🙏

The_Sauz
21-01-2022, 11:35 AM
Don't trust the stewards! My father lost his wallet at the Rangers game a few weeks back! I went back to the ground (fighting my way back through the crowd), but was not allowed back in as I was told the stewards were about to do a sweep of the stands! But one steward said he would go up and look for it! I told him our seat and row numbers, but after he checked not once but twice, he came back and said there was nothing!
Next day my father phoned ER and told them what happened, and they said they would get somebody to go up and have a look! 45mins later they phoned him back and said the have it and it was on the ground under his seat!

:fuming:

AB-Hibee
21-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Well thankfully it worked out for myself, just picked up wallet from ticket office, thanks to the guy who handed it in. Still more good ins than bad 🙏👍🏻

Billy Whizz
21-01-2022, 04:00 PM
Well thankfully it worked out for myself, just picked up wallet from ticket office, thanks to the guy who handed it in. Still more good ins than bad 🙏👍🏻

Great news, you can breathe a sigh of relief

AB-Hibee
21-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Great news, you can breathe a sigh of relief

Big time mate

Stanton Spence
21-01-2022, 04:09 PM
Well thankfully it worked out for myself, just picked up wallet from ticket office, thanks to the guy who handed it in. Still more good ins than bad [emoji120][emoji1303]That's really good to hear mate [emoji1303]
I had a wee token look walking to sainsburys earlier on [emoji23]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

AB-Hibee
21-01-2022, 04:21 PM
That's really good to hear mate [emoji1303]

😀. Thanks anyway mate 👍🏻👍🏻

Billy Whizz
21-01-2022, 04:24 PM
That's really good to hear mate [emoji1303]

Hibs class

Stanton Spence
21-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Hibs class[emoji1303]

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-01-2022, 06:55 PM

My old man dropped his wallet in a boozer in Dundee a couple of weeks ago, he got it back the next day fully intact of dough (£140) and cards. The person that handed it in and the lassie behind the bar wouldn't accept any reward, still some good uns going about indeed.

AB-Hibee
21-01-2022, 07:49 PM
My old man dropped his wallet in a boozer in Dundee a couple of weeks ago, he got it back the next day fully intact of dough (£140) and cards. The person that handed it in and the lassie behind the bar wouldn't accept any reward, still some good uns going about indeed.

That’s good to hear, was an awful feeling last night. No make that mistake again, hopefully 😂

Mick O'Rourke
21-01-2022, 07:57 PM
Most people nowadays keep wallets.
When i was younger only posh,well of folk had wallets
As i used to keep cash in front trouser pocket.
All the years i have now had a wallet,i keep that there too.
Never in my back pocket or coat/jacket.
Never lost it or been dipped !!!

eastterrace
21-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Most people nowadays keep wallets.
When i was younger only posh well of folk had wallets
As i used to keep cash in front trouser pocket.
.All the years i have now had a wallet,i keep that there too
Never in my back pocket or coat/jacket.
Never lost it or been dipped !!!lucky your no at tynecastle back in the 60 and 70 it was rife with pickpockets.

Mick O'Rourke
21-01-2022, 08:13 PM
lucky your no at tynecastle back in the 60 and 70 it was rife with pickpockets.

I was there in the 60s
But it widnae matter,i never had a wallet.
In fact, i rarely had money !
I would have went halfers wae a dip,if he got anything fae a young Mick back then -)

I remember the signage at tynie,though

Delighted this thread had a happy ending with wallet being returned
Big Pheww !!

cabbageandribs1875
21-01-2022, 08:14 PM
lucky your no at tynecastle back in the 60 and 70 it was rife with pickpockets.

my lasting memory of my first visit to Tinycastle as a wee laddie.......... beware of pickpockets sign on entry to the toilets, iirc

Mick O'Rourke
21-01-2022, 08:22 PM
my lasting memory of my first visit to Tinycastle as a wee laddie.......... beware of pickpockets sign on entry to the toilets, iirc

Aye packed toilets back in the day.
Easy pickings when your hands are otherwise busy.
Pal once got dipped at the fitba .... Fags and a lighter !!

He wisnae that bothered. He only had 3 fags left !

cabbageandribs1875
21-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Aye packed toilets back in the day.
Easy pickings when your hands are otherwise busy.
Pal once got dipped at the fitba .... Fags and a lighter !!

He wisnae that bothered. He only had 3 fags left !

crime doesn't always pay :greengrin

bod
21-01-2022, 08:47 PM

I remember those signs 🤣

southern hibby
21-01-2022, 08:55 PM
Lost my wallet at the Motherwell game at Motherwell and someone handed it in to the stewards. Had over £150 in it as I was going out the day after for a present. Posted on several outlets thanking the kind soul who handed it in, not that I ever found out who it was.

So if your reading this I genuinely really do appreciate you handing it in.

GGTTH

21-01-2022, 08:59 PM

Whereas now they are white-collar pickpockets by not paying their creditors.

ballengeich
21-01-2022, 09:03 PM
Should have had the same on the boardroom door.

A few years ago I picked up an East European hitchhiker. A week before, when drunk, he'd left a wallet in a local pub. When he went back the landlord returned it with everything, including money, still there. He said he'd decided to stay in Scotland permanently because of that as in his home country it would all have disappeared.

There's a lot of good people around.

hibeesjoe
22-01-2022, 06:05 AM
I dropped my wallet in the persevere pub years ago and it had £400 in it as I was paying carpet fitters the next day. Woke up in a panic, turned the flat upside down and then went to the persevere on the off chance, it had been handed in and was in the pubs safe. Still had all the money in too. Restores your faith a bit when good things like that happen.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk