View Full Version : Game not on TV

seanshow
17-01-2022, 01:06 AM
First game back after the winter break and Only game in Scotland on Monday night and yet again it's not on TV as it's a home game for celtic, pi$$ poor.

options, pay them £13 to watch it online or find an alternative stream.

17-01-2022, 01:30 AM
Since when has a Hibs away league match in Glasgow ever been televised.

We all know that every Old Firm away match will be televised but none of their home matches will be shown unless they are playing each other.

This exposes the rotten state of Scottish football and why it is doomed to oblivion.

The League is rigged for two teams yet people wonder why so many viewers prefer to watch football from elsewhere.

Victor
17-01-2022, 01:38 AM
I may have missed it, but can anyone explain why we are playing on Monday night, when everyone else is playing on Tuesday? I know we are playing a Scottish cup game on Thursday, but it would have been more sensible to move this to Friday, if it is televised. Or is that too sensible?

17-01-2022, 04:25 AM
No idea why in this day in age anyone would consider even paying another club money when streams are easily found through a simple Google search.

17-01-2022, 04:33 AM
I may have missed it, but can anyone explain why we are playing on Monday night, when everyone else is playing on Tuesday? I know we are playing a Scottish cup game on Thursday, but it would have been more sensible to move this to Friday, if it is televised. Or is that too sensible?

Was the cup game already scheduled before they suspended the league early?

17-01-2022, 05:45 AM
Was the cup game already scheduled before they suspended the league early?

Yeah it was.

17-01-2022, 05:47 AM

Hibs v Cove was chosen for TV on 13th December, more than a week before the decision to bring forward the winter break.

By this time Rangers had also been chosen for TV on the Friday night.

Victor
17-01-2022, 07:43 AM
Hibs v Cove was chosen for TV on 13th December, more than a week before the decision to bring forward the winter break.

By this time Rangers had also been chosen for TV on the Friday night.

Thanks.

Hibee Mac
17-01-2022, 07:55 AM
Season ticket holders will get it on HibsTV won't we?

17-01-2022, 08:00 AM

You’ll get audio unless you’re also an international Hibs TV subscriber.

17-01-2022, 08:01 AM

That's only for home games.

delbert
17-01-2022, 08:06 AM
First game back after the winter break and Only game in Scotland on Monday night and yet again it's not on TV as it's a home game for celtic, pi$$ poor.

options, pay them £13 to watch it online or find an alternative stream.

The other option is to do what anyone sensible does, ditch Sky, Virgin, BT Sport and the rest of these robbers and get a firestick - allegedly 😁

17-01-2022, 08:33 AM
No idea why in this day in age anyone would consider even paying another club money when streams are easily found through a simple Google search.

Morality?:wink:

17-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Also worth mentioning that I think this is the first time they’ve made this available to away fans on PPV. They were the only top league club who didn’t offer it last season for some bizarre reason.

SolentHibee
17-01-2022, 11:09 AM
I’ve created a Celtic ppv account and bought the game, £12.99 I think

17-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Was the game last season not on TV , (Nisbet late equaliser) or am I getting muddled up? I certainty watched it on TV but I can't remember paying Celtic for it.

17-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Was the game last season not on TV , (Nisbet late equaliser) or am I getting muddled up? I certainty watched it on TV but I can't remember paying Celtic for it.

That one was on sky sports

17-01-2022, 11:54 AM
EEN states the match will only be shown on Celtic TV via the Passport to Paradise service for season ticket holders. The Parkhead club do not offer any pay-per-view for home games.

Celtic v Hibs: Thousands facing blackout for Shaun Maloney return to former club | The Scotsman (https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/celtic-v-hibs-thousands-facing-blackout-for-shaun-maloney-return-to-former-club-3519708)

Steven79
17-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Hibs TV international with a VPN for £17.99 and you also get the away games at Fir Park & Ibrox and Hibs get the money rather than the two cheeks.

17-01-2022, 11:56 AM
EEN states the match will only be shown on Celtic TV via the Passport to Paradise service for season ticket holders. The Parkhead club do not offer any pay-per-view for home games.

Celtic v Hibs: Thousands facing blackout for Shaun Maloney return to former club | The Scotsman (https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/celtic-v-hibs-thousands-facing-blackout-for-shaun-maloney-return-to-former-club-3519708)

Nonsense…I’ve just created an account and paid the £12.99

Link below.

https://ppv.celticfc.tv/

17-01-2022, 11:59 AM

Link below.

Cheers! Not like the EEN to get things wrong!

Zambernardi1875
17-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Morality?:wink:

Giving Celtic £13 makes you morally bankrupt

Zambernardi1875
17-01-2022, 12:05 PM

Link below.

Why? There will be plenty of steams online for free.

17-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Giving Celtic £13 makes you morally bankrupt

It's a subjective term, right enough. :greengrin

Zambernardi1875
17-01-2022, 12:11 PM
It's a subjective term, right enough. :greengrin

You enjoy that £13 worth of morals 😂

Steven79
17-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Hibs TV international with a VPN for £17.99 and you also get the away games at Fir Park & Ibrox and Hibs get the money rather than the two cheeks.

I think the Hibs official site agrees with me as this just came on...

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibernian-fc-announce-partnership-with-nordvpn

17-01-2022, 12:17 PM
I know a Celtic season ticket holder so thankfully don't need to be giving them £13 and will instead watch it on their boak inducing "Pass to Paradise" account since they'll be at the game - :sick:

17-01-2022, 12:20 PM
Also worth mentioning that I think this is the first time they’ve made this available to away fans on PPV. They were the only top league club who didn’t offer it last season for some bizarre reason.

They've had other home matches available on PPV earlier this seaon. I only found that out last week.

Mick O'Rourke
17-01-2022, 12:29 PM

Good information :aok:

17-01-2022, 12:38 PM

Is the stream quality just the same? My experience with Hes goal for example is the buffering is pretty frequent and the advert content is, shall we say, very questionable.

17-01-2022, 01:27 PM
I think the Hibs official site agrees with me as this just came on...

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibernian-fc-announce-partnership-with-nordvpn

Ironic !

17-01-2022, 01:29 PM
IPTV………..just saying.

17-01-2022, 01:32 PM
Is it on Celtc tv or just a subscription link?

17-01-2022, 01:46 PM
Is that permitted/legal?

04Sauzee
17-01-2022, 01:49 PM
IPTV………..just saying.

If you didn't have IPTV where would you get something like this at short notice with no firestick or whatever it's called

Normally Hibs give details of how to view but haven't pushed the fact it's available on Celtic TV?

Steven79
17-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Is that permitted/legal?

I've done it a number of times over the past few years.

It's cheaper than buying every single away match and the money goes to Hibs rather than another club so what's not to like?

Green Reaper
17-01-2022, 01:53 PM

Article is from 7th January so before restrictions lifted, wrong information

17-01-2022, 02:15 PM
Is the stream quality just the same? My experience with Hes goal for example is the buffering is pretty frequent and the advert content is, shall we say, very questionable.
Are the ads not linked to your browsing history? :hmmm:

17-01-2022, 02:17 PM
IPTV………..just saying.

17-01-2022, 02:18 PM
If you didn't have IPTV where would you get something like this at short notice with no firestick or whatever it's called

Normally Hibs give details of how to view but haven't pushed the fact it's available on Celtic TV?

Most tvs have iptv video players on their app sections.

17-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Is that permitted/legal?

Hibs get the money, the only ones left out are the TV company's that want you to watch English championship pish.

04Sauzee
17-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Most tvs have iptv video players on their app sections.

Cheers I'll try have a look into it. Could be fun 🤣

17-01-2022, 02:52 PM

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/articl...p-with-nordvpn (https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibernian-fc-announce-partnership-with-nordvpn)

17-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Anyone used nord and are they any good?

17-01-2022, 04:06 PM
How exactly does Nord work? Do you just click on something and change your country?

17-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Anyone used nord and are they any good?

Don't know but they advertise it all the time on Irish adverts :wink:

17-01-2022, 04:22 PM
How exactly does Nord work? Do you just click on something and change your country?

17-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Cheers I'll try have a look into it. Could be fun 🤣

Your best just getting a firestick as easier to go with providers rather then copy code onto a 3rd party app.

heid the baw
17-01-2022, 04:29 PM
Since when has a Hibs away league match in Glasgow ever been televised.

We all know that every Old Firm away match will be televised but none of their home matches will be shown unless they are playing each other.

This exposes the rotten state of Scottish football and why it is doomed to oblivion.

The League is rigged for two teams yet people wonder why so many viewers prefer to watch football from elsewhere.

It also means that their weekend home games are almost always played at 3pm on a Saturday. Big win for their season ticket holders whilst every other teams fans get weekend home fixtures shifted around to suit them.

04Sauzee
17-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Your best just getting a firestick as easier to go with providers rather then copy code onto a 3rd party app.

Cheers I'll look into it, could be even more fun 🤣

17-01-2022, 05:02 PM
It also means that their weekend home games are almost always played at 3pm on a Saturday. Big win for their season ticket holders whilst every other teams fans get weekend home fixtures shifted around to suit them.

Apart from the huns

17-01-2022, 05:17 PM
IPTV………..just saying.

👍😁

Stanton Spence
17-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Don't know but they advertise it all the time on Irish adverts :wink:I've noticed that [emoji6]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

HiBremian
17-01-2022, 05:42 PM

Been a subscriber for a few years now. Pretty easy to use. You just click on a map to choose your VPN country and you’re in. Very handy for catching odd UK stuff, or German stuff when I’m in France. Nice to know they’re into the hibees and looking forward to a discount when I renew :-)