PDA

View Full Version : Team v Celtic

Unseen work
14-01-2022, 06:01 PM
6 new faces to the group and 2 weeks under solid training under Maloney.

Porteous and McGinn suspended. Henderson ineligible.

What are we expecting to see?

For me,

……………..…….Macey…………….

………Clarke…..Hanlon….Stevenson……

Cadden……..JDH…….Newell……Doig……..

…………Boyle……………….Mueller…..

………………………Nisbet…..

Stevenson done well at LCB in our last game and I’d be hesitant on chucking Rocky straight in against Celtic as I’m not sure when he last played a game.

Campbell unlucky not to start as I think he’s done very well.

Leaves the rest of the following

Dabrowski
Mitchell
McGregor
Rocky
Mackie
Campbell
Tait
Hallberg
Gogic
Magennis
Allan
Wright
Bradley
Murphy
Scott
Melkersen
Doidge

Tambo
14-01-2022, 06:37 PM
Nice to have attacking options on the bench now, team looks about right but I think he will go with Campbell over Newell and Newell will start Thursday.

Is it just me or has this week gone slow? Couple tasty English games over the weekend then we get back to normal Monday.

Can't wait.

Nicho87
14-01-2022, 06:39 PM
Macey

Clarke Bushiri Hanlon

Cadden JDH Newell Doig

Boyle Mueller

Nisbet

Hibs said Melkerson work permit hasn’t came through yet.

1875Sean
14-01-2022, 06:59 PM
Macey

Clarke Bushiri Hanlon

Cadden JDH Newell Doig

Boyle Mueller

Nisbet

Where did you hear about the work permit?

B.H.F.C
14-01-2022, 07:01 PM
Macey

Clarke Bushiri Hanlon

Cadden JDH Newell Doig

Boyle Mueller

Nisbet

He’s been training and played in the bounce game. Would he even be allowed to do that without a work permit?

Edit - Just saw the link.

Mikey_1875
14-01-2022, 07:02 PM
Pretty difficult to predict now that we have some options and a new manager. I think there may be a change of formation from Aberdeen and Utd since we are playing one of the OF away but I wouldn’t be upset if it stayed the same.

I can’t see Mueller starting but agree that Clarke will come straight in.

Really looking forward to it and hopefully we have a good go at them.

Nicho87
14-01-2022, 07:04 PM
Where did you hear about the work permit?

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/maloney-looking-forward-to-celtic-challenge

Bottom line

Sorry don’t know how to make it a link

Billy Whizz
14-01-2022, 07:09 PM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/maloney-looking-forward-to-celtic-challenge

Bottom line

Sorry don’t know how to make it a link

Change to default mode, go to post and edit it, then save

Nicho87
14-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Change to default mode, go to post and edit it, then save

done

cheers

number9dream
14-01-2022, 07:18 PM
Clarke will need to start, but I'd be surprised if any of the other new guys do, unless they've been flying in training.
I wonder how Doidge is getting on? The Celtic centre-backs are a bit suspect in the air.

Macey
Clarke Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden JDH Newell Doig
Campbell
Boyle Nisbet

Nicho87
14-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Clarke will need to start, but I'd be surprised if any of the other new guys do, unless they've been flying in training.
I wonder how Doidge is getting on? The Celtic centre-backs are a bit suspect in the air.

Macey
Clarke Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden JDH Newell Doig
Campbell
Boyle Nisbet

Every chance that could be the 11

For the first time in 18 months I genuianly think the players will know one bad game and my pal is taking my starting place next week.

Billy Whizz
14-01-2022, 07:32 PM
done

cheers

Well done😀

King Cosell
14-01-2022, 07:47 PM
Sportscene highlights on Monday night. :scarf:

B.H.F.C
14-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Every chance that could be the 11

For the first time in 18 months I genuianly think the players will know one bad game and my pal is taking my starting place next week.

Aye there have been too many players guaranteed a game regardless of how they’ve been playing. Even during games there wouldn’t be any fear of getting taken off because there was nothing sitting on the bench at times.

GreenCastle
15-01-2022, 08:24 AM
Really interesting to see who starts and how we approach this game.

Will we keep same formation ? If we are too open we will get ripped apart - if we are too defensive we will be in trouble.

It’s a lot to ask for the new players to step right in except maybe a Clarke who knows the league.

Celtic have also signed some good new players - who will be keen to impress.

Hibs haven’t beaten Celtic since December 2018 - so we haven’t beaten Celtic in last 13 games.

Hibs haven’t won at Celtic park since January 2010.

Since452
15-01-2022, 08:57 AM

Will we keep same formation ? If we are too open we will get ripped apart - if we are too defensive we will be in trouble.

It’s a lot to ask for the new players to step right in except maybe a Clarke who knows the league.

Hibs haven’t beaten Celtic since December 2018 - so we haven’t beaten Celtic in last 13 games.

I agree. It's all about momentum at this stage and a point would be a bonus in reality so I don't think we'll set up like we have under Maloney so far. Clarke will definitely start but think that he'll be the only new guy to do so. We'll probably see most of them against Cove.

B.H.F.C
15-01-2022, 10:12 AM

I don’t think we’ll change the way we set up. They’ve had a good couple of weeks to work on things and get them understanding how we want to play.

Billy Whizz
15-01-2022, 10:22 AM
Listening to SM’s press conference, only ones I don’t think will feature is Melkersen, Mueller and Henderson
He said everyone else is “good to go”

Ronniekirk
15-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Listening to SM’s press conference, only ones I don’t think will feature is Melkersen, Mueller and Henderson
He said everyone else is “good to go”

Muellar has been with us for weeks training and had been playing in USA before that
You would think he would st least be on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
15-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Muellar has been with us for weeks training and had been playing in USA before that

Only posting what Maloney said, press conference with SM and separate with CM on Hibs TV

Looks like all tickets now sold for the game, as it’s not on the website anymore

Sir David Gray
15-01-2022, 12:58 PM

"Chris is not at the beginning of the process to come back but he’s probably not as far ahead as others because he’s not played for a period of time,” the Hibs boss explained.

"But everyone else is good to go.”

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/elias-melkersen-forced-to-wait-to-make-hibs-debut-amid-work-permit-woes-3528601

Billy Whizz
15-01-2022, 01:16 PM
"Chris is not at the beginning of the process to come back but he’s probably not as far ahead as others because he’s not played for a period of time,” the Hibs boss explained.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/elias-melkersen-forced-to-wait-to-make-hibs-debut-amid-work-permit-woes-3528601
Will be interested to see who’s all in/out of the team/squad on Monday night
We have quite a few players available to pick from, even though we have a few suspended

Nicho87
15-01-2022, 01:22 PM

Can see drey Wright or Allan playing

Either that or drops Nisbet back and plays doidge through the middle

GreenCastle
15-01-2022, 01:27 PM

Mueller last played end of November- seems he’s been pretty much off all of December. Obviously moved across and change of surroundings etc. Maybe he’s lacking match sharpness.

He last played 90 mins in August though - he rarely played 90 mins.

Will we have weaker squad out than the final ? Celtic will be stronger as they missed quite a few that day.

Hibby Kay-Yay
15-01-2022, 04:51 PM
Macey

McGregor Hanlon Bushiri

Cadden JDH Newell Stevenson

Nisbet Doidge Scott

Blaster
15-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Macey

McGregor Hanlon Bushiri

Cadden JDH Newell Stevenson

Nisbet Doidge Scott

Probably not far off it. Wonder if Wright or Allan may start instead of Doidge

Callum_62
15-01-2022, 05:52 PM
Likley to see

McGregor and Rocky in for Mcginn and porto

I think we might see

Rocky mcgregor Hanlon
Cadden JDH Newell Campbell Doig
Doidge Nisbet

Maybe Wright for Campbell

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

flash
15-01-2022, 06:03 PM
I love Darren McGregor but not sure he has the legs to cope with Celtics movement.

Callum_62
15-01-2022, 06:08 PM
I love Darren McGregor but not sure he has the legs to cope with Celtics movement.I'm not sure we have many options unfortunately

flash
15-01-2022, 06:32 PM
I'm not sure we have many options unfortunately

Back 4 for me with Rocky and Hanlon in middle.

Callum_62
15-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Back 4 for me with Rocky and Hanlon in middle.Who at full back?

Cadden and Doig?

Unseen work
15-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Likley to see

I think we might see

Rocky mcgregor Hanlon
Doidge Nisbet

I’d imagine Clarke will get the head over Daz who will be last pick imo, even Stevenson will be ahead of him in a back 3.

flash
15-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Who at full back?

Cadden and Doig?

Aye for me.

B.H.F.C
15-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Likley to see

I think we might see

Rocky mcgregor Hanlon
Doidge Nisbet

McGinn never played last game. Was Porto on right of the back three, Clarke a certainty to play there IMO.

Boyle will play. Don’t think Doidge will.

Be stunned if McGregor is in the team.

Blaster
15-01-2022, 07:22 PM
McGinn never played last game. Was Porto on right of the back three, Clarke a certainty to play there IMO.

Boyle will play. Don’t think Doidge will.

Be stunned if McGregor is in the team.

I think you may be in for a surprise or two mate

B.H.F.C
15-01-2022, 07:46 PM
I think you may be in for a surprise or two mate

With who?

B.H.F.C
15-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Back 4 for me with Rocky and Hanlon in middle.

Really can’t see it. Not the way he’s wanting to play and don’t think he’ll change just because we’re playing Celtic.

Hibee Mac
15-01-2022, 07:53 PM
I might end up with egg on my face here but there's no way Maloney will be playing McGregor in the back 3. The way he wants to play requires our CB's to be able to pass the ball tight under pressure and under no circumstances shell the ball up the park.

That's just not Darren's game, I love him and he's a hero for us but he doesn't suit Maloney's team.

Blaster
15-01-2022, 07:55 PM
With who?

I just don’t believe Clarke is a certainty and there’s a new thread about a bid for Boyle

davhibby
15-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Darren Mcgregor isn’t good enough to play for any team in the top flight anymore and probably wouldn’t be a starter for a good few Championship teams either.

B.H.F.C
15-01-2022, 08:01 PM
I just don’t believe Clarke is a certainty and there’s a new thread about a bid for Boyle

Accept things could change with Boyle.

But I’ll be really surprised if Clarke doesn’t play. He’s the most likely of the new players to start I think.

angus hibby
15-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Macey

Clarke
Hanlon
Stevenson

Cadden
JDH
Newell
Doig

Boyle
Nisbet
Wright

Mueller for Boyle if transfer speculation goes up a notch in next few days.

Ronniekirk
15-01-2022, 10:51 PM
Hibs central on Twitter saying Clarke picked up injury in training and is out fir a few weeks Any more reliable sources hearing this

Callum_62
15-01-2022, 11:14 PM
Hibs central on Twitter saying Clarke picked up injury in training and is out fir a few weeks Any more reliable sources hearing this

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt was on the PM board earlier this evening

Apparently done in the bounce game

Interesting maloney didn't mention it in his presser - hopefully that means Mueller is fitter than was hinted at

Ronniekirk
15-01-2022, 11:37 PM
It was on the PM board earlier this evening

Apparently done in the bounce game

Interesting maloney didn't mention it in his presser - hopefully that means Mueller is fitter than was hinted at

Cheers, would’ve a real pity if he is out for weeks When Porto and McGinn suspended

Gmack7
16-01-2022, 07:44 AM
Surprised we still haven't had a work permit for the Hoff, if he played for one or the erse cheeks the pilot would have handed it to him as he got on the plane

Eyrie
16-01-2022, 09:07 AM
Surprised we still haven't had a work permit for the Hoff, if he played for one or the erse cheeks the pilot would have handed it to him as he got on the plane

We announced him on the fifth, which is close to two weeks ago.

Very odd that there has been such a delay. Has Jim Farry returned?

Billy Whizz
16-01-2022, 09:08 AM
We announced him on the fifth, which is close to two weeks ago.

Very odd that there has been such a delay. Has Jim Farry returned?

Probably from the Norwegian end, are they not on winter shutdown down

JimBHibees
16-01-2022, 09:10 AM
Darren Mcgregor isn’t good enough to play for any team in the top flight anymore and probably wouldn’t be a starter for a good few Championship teams either.

He would stroll the championship imo

Ozyhibby
16-01-2022, 11:33 AM
He would stroll the championship imo

Once your legs are gone it’s not easy to play at any of the senior levels. There are plenty quick strikers in all 4 divisions.

Hibernian Verse
16-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Once your legs are gone it’s not easy to play at any of the senior levels. There are plenty quick strikers in all 4 divisions.

Berra is apparently doing ok in the championship.

Pagan Hibernia
16-01-2022, 05:40 PM
I fancy us to get a result tomorrow night.

JimBHibees
16-01-2022, 06:17 PM

Had some excellent games last season and there was a clamour for him to play in the final. His last game for hibs he was excellent

Ronniekirk
16-01-2022, 06:20 PM
I fancy us to get a result tomorrow night.

When Porto has been suspended we haven’t done that well Would be pleasantly surprised if we took anything from the game

Unseen work
16-01-2022, 06:22 PM
I’m really nervous for tomorrow.

3 of our defenders out injured.

Rocky likely to start and he’s not played in months.

We’ll be attacking and playing very risky football against a Celtic team that are really good at pressing and winning the ball back.

It will either be a great result and win or we’ll get battered imo. No inbetween.

B.H.F.C
16-01-2022, 06:31 PM
I’m really nervous for tomorrow.

3 of our defenders out injured.

Rocky likely to start and he’s not played in months.

We’ll be attacking and playing very risky football against a Celtic team that are really good at pressing and winning the ball back.

It will either be a great result and win or we’ll get battered imo. No inbetween.

Not overly concerned about the defence, we’ve defended poorly in the two games we’ve played against Celtic this season with all the first picks there.

Rocky likely to play so I’m looking forward to seeing what he has to offer.

Unseen work
16-01-2022, 06:41 PM
Not overly concerned about the defence, we’ve defended poorly in the two games we’ve played against Celtic this season with all the first picks there.

I am actually looking forward to seeing Rocky playing, Maloney has been quite vocal about how good he is on the ball and his pace.

Just nervous for his lack of game time and being rash against sharp opponents.

LunasBoots
16-01-2022, 07:34 PM

Yup, don't think folk should judge after one game if it doesn't work as the guy hasn't played in so long so will take time to get up to speed

Unseen work
17-01-2022, 04:49 AM
Team will be different from what I first guessed

Injured - Clarke and Magennis
Suspended - McGinn and Porteous
Ineligible - Henderson and Melkersen

Add to the above Maloney made it sound like mueller is still a bit away fitness wise so I’d be surprised to see him start.

We might also be without Boyle if rumours are true that we’ve accepted a 3 million bid.

I can’t see Maloney changing his formation based on injuries/who were playing so I expect the same 343.

……………………Macey…………..

……..Rocky…….Hanlon…..Stevenson….

Cadden…….JDH……..Newell……....Doig..

…………..Boyle …………………Wright……

…………………………Nisbet……

If Boyle is off then Allan or Campbell to come in.

J-C
17-01-2022, 06:21 AM
What channel is the game on, can't see it anywhere.

Tambo
17-01-2022, 06:24 AM

Celtic TV

Sir David Gray
17-01-2022, 06:26 AM

Celtic TV - £12.99.

https://ppv.celticfc.tv/

J-C
17-01-2022, 06:26 AM
Celtic TV

Yes that's all I can see, surprised at a Monday night game and not on either Sky or BT sports, I'll watch it on Hibs tv on the stick.

Tambo
17-01-2022, 06:28 AM
Yes that's all I can see, surprised at a Monday night game and not on either Sky or BT sports, I'll watch it on Hibs tv on the stick.

Aye after the early winter break and everything else would of been nice to have tonights game and the Huns on sky.

Sir David Gray
17-01-2022, 06:30 AM

Its original date was 29th December along with the 5 other Premiership games and Aberdeen v Rangers is the live game.

When the games were rescheduled the only reason our game is on today and not tomorrow with the other games is because we play again on Thursday.

GreenCastle
17-01-2022, 06:49 AM
Great to have Hibs football back finally !

Will be difficult tonight as expected - just hopefully we don’t collapse and get hammered. Expecting a very open game of football.

Like the final no pressure against a team worth and getting paid so much more ££.

Brightside
17-01-2022, 07:13 AM
I don’t see how we can go 343 with so many defence options missing. Let’s see what he comes up with.

B.H.F.C
17-01-2022, 07:31 AM
I don’t see how we can go 343 with so many defence options missing. Let’s see what he comes up with.

We only need to make one change from our last game. Rocky in for Porteous.

Brightside
17-01-2022, 08:42 AM
We only need to make one change from our last game. Rocky in for Porteous.

From our normal back 3 we only have Hanlon. Who would be your RCB and LCB assuming Hanlon plays in the middle.

B.H.F.C
17-01-2022, 09:07 AM
From our normal back 3 we only have Hanlon. Who would be your RCB and LCB assuming Hanlon plays in the middle.

As I said, one change from our last game which is Rocky in for Porteous. Hanlon and Stevenson make up the three in the same positions as they did at Tannadice.

Don’t really see any other option without totally changing things which I don’t think he’ll do.

Brightside
17-01-2022, 09:12 AM
As I said, one change from our last game which is Rocky in for Porteous. Hanlon and Stevenson make up the three in the same positions as they did at Tannadice.

Don’t really see any other option without totally changing things which I don’t think he’ll do.

I can’t see us playing Stevenson in a back 3 versus the forward line of Celtic. For me we will have to change to a 4. Cadden Rocky Hanlon Lewis.

B.H.F.C
17-01-2022, 10:02 AM
I can’t see us playing Stevenson in a back 3 versus the forward line of Celtic. For me we will have to change to a 4. Cadden Rocky Hanlon Lewis.

Don’t see any point in disrupting the rest of the team. Cadden for instance has found a bit of form, I wouldn’t want to start moving folk about for the sake of it. I think we’ll set up the same again.

Hibee Mac
17-01-2022, 10:19 AM
I can’t see us playing Stevenson in a back 3 versus the forward line of Celtic. For me we will have to change to a 4. Cadden Rocky Hanlon Lewis.I don't see why that back 4 would be any more suited to playing against Celtic than the suggested back 3.

I think it's very likely that we'll end up playing that back 3, plus Stevenson is definitely capable of filling in there, he did it successfully at Ibrox under Lennon.

bingo70
17-01-2022, 10:22 AM
Macey

Rocky
Hanlon
Lewis

Cadden
JDH
Newell
Doig

Boyle
Nisbet
Wright

Blaster
17-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Macey

Rocky
Hanlon
Lewis

Cadden
JDH
Newell
Doig

Boyle
Nisbet
Wright

Like the look of that based on who is available. Campbell in for Boyle if he doesn’t play?

Highwayman
17-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Macey

Rocky
Hanlon
Lewis

Cadden
JDH
Newell
Doig

Boyle
Nisbet
Wright

So young Campbell gets dumped for Wright.I don’t know where that’s come from.

I’d slot Campbell into central midfield with Doyle-Hayes and Newell.

If for whatever reason,Boyle’s not included is there a chance that Doidge could start up front with Nisbet.

BoomtownHibees
17-01-2022, 11:03 AM

If for whatever reason,Boyle’s not included is there a chance that Doidge could start up front with Nisbet.

For either of these to happen then you would need to be looking at a change of shape which I’m not convinced he will want to do.

I’d potentially keep Campbell in the team quoted above and leave Newell out

davhibby
17-01-2022, 11:39 AM

You’re just playing a random formation that bares no resemblance to what Maloney will be playing in that case. Wright would be starting ahead of Mueller in that team which is probably about right if he’s not fully ready to start games yet. Wright will work hard and the emphasis of the wingbacks being the main outlet in the wide areas for Maloney suits Wright better on the ball rather than being used as an out and out winger. Then he can bring on Mueller for the last 20/25 mins.

ahibby
17-01-2022, 11:46 AM
You’re just playing a random formation that bares no resemblance to what Maloney will be playing in that case. Wright would be starting ahead of Mueller in that team which is probably about right if he’s not fully ready to start games yet. Wright will work hard and the emphasis of the wingbacks being the main outlet in the wide areas for Maloney suits Wright better on the ball rather than being used as an out and out winger. Then he can bring on Mueller for the last 20/25 mins.

I think Wright will start but in a midfield four. He doesn't usually go 442 but I think for one night that might change. I see Doig going into left back for Lewis, Cadden at right back, but we will see. A mid four of Campbell, JDH, Newell and Wright, with Boyle and Nisbet up front. Much of which will change later in the game.

bingo70
17-01-2022, 12:46 PM

I’m personally not seeing what a lot of others are in Campbell. Just my opinion though, others perfectly entitled to disagree.

To go a bit deeper than that though, the position I have Wright starting is where he started in our last game. In off the left wing, for all his faults while he’s been at Hibs he’s always worked hard enough and I think that could be important tonight. I don’t think Campbell could play that role well from what I’ve seen of him.

Find out soon enough.

Highwayman
17-01-2022, 01:31 PM
I’m personally not seeing what a lot of others are in Campbell. Just my opinion though, others perfectly entitled to disagree.

To go a bit deeper than that though, the position I have Wright starting is where he started in our last game. In off the left wing, for all his faults while he’s been at Hibs he’s always worked hard enough and I think that could be important tonight. I don’t think Campbell could play that role well from what I’ve seen of him.

Find out soon enough.

Let’s agree to disagree about Campbell.There’s no doubt he’s a work in progress but I think there’s a lot more to come from the lad.

With this type of thread when Jack Ross was in charge posters were never very far from the actual pick.With Shaun Maloney however I’m not so sure.

You maybe close in your pick or Maloney may wrong foot us all completely.

As you state we will find out soon enough.

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-01-2022, 01:55 PM
I have no idea what our team will be.

I am pretty confident we will go there and have a go though. Which excites me.

I would not even be surprised to see someone like James Scott starting, that would be like a new signing if SM can get him firing and he has proven he can play a bit or Hull would not have signed him.

Tambo
17-01-2022, 04:08 PM
I guess it's been that long that I forgot Wright started the last game and played ok.

Big night for Hanlon I think, if he has Rocky making his debut and Lewis next to him. Not that I don't trust lewis mind you.

Macey

Rocky
Hanlon
Lewis

Cadden
JDH
Campbell
Doig

Boyle
Nisbet
Wright.

I would like to see Mueller get some minutes tonight also.

Brightside
17-01-2022, 04:33 PM
I’d be amazed if Wright starts.

CapitalGreen
17-01-2022, 05:31 PM

Wright starts

Greencore
17-01-2022, 05:31 PM

eastterrace
17-01-2022, 05:36 PM
Wright startslooks like Shaun likes mr Wright.

ahibby
17-01-2022, 05:37 PM

Yep thats what I said, above. Not our strongest bench but interesting that young Bradley is on it and so is Melker. SM must have seen something in both.

ahibby
17-01-2022, 05:38 PM
looks like Shaun likes mr Wright.

Horses for courses and he wont start every game over the next couple of weeks.

Ronniekirk
17-01-2022, 05:42 PM

Given he started in last away game and how many new players aren’t able to start for one reason or another it’s not really surprising he has gone with Wright

Unseen work
Must be a 433 today.

Never thought he’d change from the 343 but unless Doig is centre back and Wright/Campbell are wing back which I can’t see.

JohnM1875
Thought Tait would have at least been on the bench.

Aldo
Cadden RWB and Newell LWB??

Hiber-nation
17-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Cadden RWB and Newell LWB??

No way will Newell be LWB. Looks like 4 at the back.

Aldo
17-01-2022, 05:44 PM
No way will Newell be LWB. Looks like 4 at the back.

Just looked again and you’re correct! Cadden RB

Unseen work
17-01-2022, 05:49 PM
Thought Wright was really good against United and thought the position suited him really well. He was able to find gaps, run in behind and drift into the centre of the park and receive the ball on the half turn which suits him.

Tonight looks like he’ll be a winger which doesn’t play as much to his strengths imo.

Be interesting to see what tactics and instructions Maloney has gave the team in the change of shape.

Smartie
17-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Macey

Rocky
Hanlon
Lewis

Cadden
JDH
Newell
Doig

Boyle
Nisbet
Wright

This would have been my choice…

Unseen work
17-01-2022, 05:50 PM

Like wise, that along with the lack of mention of him doesn’t see too great.

Might be the case he ended up back out on loan to an SPFL team. Or he gets his chance against cove on Thursday

erin go bragh
17-01-2022, 05:57 PM

Maybe picked up a knock in training.

500miles
17-01-2022, 06:33 PM
Campbell can play centre half. Makes the most sense given the rest of the team.

J-C
17-01-2022, 06:34 PM
Horses for courses and he wont start every game over the next couple of weeks.

He's playing because Mueller is not ready, Henderson can't play and Melkerson's permit not through yet.

Since90+2
17-01-2022, 06:38 PM
Campbell can play centre half. Makes the most sense given the rest of the team.

I'd be worried if we had to put Campbell into centre half.

lyonhibs
17-01-2022, 06:42 PM
I'd be worried if we had to put Campbell into centre half.

Indeed. Some of these shouts for a makeshift CB in a back 3 away at Celtic Park are giving me the heeby jeebies. It's not a compliment to the idea when I say that Stevenson being played there is the one that terrified me the least. I assume it'll be a back 4.