PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Tickets

Carheenlea
05-01-2022, 04:56 PM
I hadn’t purchase Celtic ticket due to being out the country for original fixture, but saw Hibs tweeting earlier today about ticket availability for the match and all seemed business as usual. While today’s government announcement didn’t expect restrictions on crowds to change prior to the original estimate of three weeks, but haven’t said crowds won’t return in time for football’s resumption.

Just wondering if anyone’s been confident enough to buy a ticket for the night of 17th?

JXM73
05-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Nope, all restricted view too...was gonna get one for celtic end (again)

Mikey_1875
05-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Bought mine when they went on sale in December thinking that even if the game was postponed the tickets would still be valid for the re-arranged one. Just didn’t expect the re-arranged game attendance to be under threat at the time as well!

Personally think its 50/50 whether fans will be there but I’d rather have it secured and get a refund than potentially miss out.

GreenCastle
05-01-2022, 05:08 PM
Celtic end is sold out

linlithgowhibbie
05-01-2022, 05:19 PM
Celtic end is sold out

Still be 10000 empty seats in the home ends!

King Cosell
05-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Nope, all restricted view too...was gonna get one for celtic end (again)

I was front of top tier behind goal when Super John scored twice, cracking view. Had to stiffle my celebrations, like.

King Cosell
05-01-2022, 05:23 PM
I was front of top tier behind goal when Super John scored twice, cracking view. Had to stiffle my celebrations, like.

*stifle

hibbysam
05-01-2022, 05:58 PM
Bought mine when they went on sale in December thinking that even if the game was postponed the tickets would still be valid for the re-arranged one. Just didn’t expect the re-arranged game attendance to be under threat at the time as well!

Personally think its 50/50 whether fans will be there but I’d rather have it secured and get a refund than potentially miss out.

Announcement will be the week before (ie next week) whether we will be allowed or not. If she says aye you’ll still get a ticket easy for a Monday night game through there. Wouldn’t bother buying before she makes her decision.

Juniper Greens
05-01-2022, 06:13 PM
I think we will miss out on fans at this by about 5 hours

Hibeesforever
05-01-2022, 06:43 PM
So funny seeing the First Minister just follow Boris, fans will be back in after the break...Omicron is not deadly for the majority....buying two tickets...

HH81
05-01-2022, 06:46 PM
Just reading covid thread on other board.

Even if restrictions end for the football would still be one meter rule in place which would restrict the crowd. Bet won't therfore let away fans in?

Sir David Gray
05-01-2022, 07:00 PM
Just reading covid thread on other board.

Even if restrictions end for the football would still be one meter rule in place which would restrict the crowd. Bet won't therfore let away fans in?

Yes that was me. I was quite confused as to why there was so much chat about no full crowd allowed for this match as the limit of 500 fans is due to be removed at the end of 16th January. However I had completely forgotten about the additional restriction of 1 metre distancing which isn't due to be scrapped until the end of 17th January.

Whilst I'm confident that we'll be allowed more than 500 fans at the match, it's likely to be hugely reduced unless the requirement for 1 metre distancing goes the day before at the same time as 500 fans.

greenginger
05-01-2022, 07:03 PM
So funny seeing the First Minister just follow Boris, fans will be back in after the break...Omicron is not deadly for the majority....buying two tickets...

Six Nations rugby making provisional plans to play all games in England.

H18 SFR
05-01-2022, 07:05 PM
I purchased one or the restricted view seats today.

LunasBoots
05-01-2022, 07:06 PM

Which may or may not suggest they have inside information on what happens next.

Hibeesforever
05-01-2022, 07:06 PM

I would love that, totally two fingers up to her!

lord bunberry
05-01-2022, 07:12 PM
Which may or may not suggest they have inside information on what happens next.
I would say it’s more about putting pressure on the government to allow full capacity.

Danderhall Hibs
05-01-2022, 07:16 PM
I would say it’s more about putting pressure on the government to allow full capacity.

Pressure on but also a plan B. Nothing to do with inside info - just thinking out of the box.

SteveHFC
05-01-2022, 07:17 PM

Wonder if the SPFL would do the same?

HH81
05-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Yes that was me. I was quite confused as to why there was so much chat about no full crowd allowed for this match as the limit of 500 fans is due to be removed at the end of 16th January. However I had completely forgotten about the additional restriction of 1 metre distancing which isn't due to be scrapped until the end of 17th January.

Whilst I'm confident that we'll be allowed more than 500 fans at the match, it's likely to be hugely reduced unless the requirement for 1 metre distancing goes the day before at the same time as 500 fans.

Cheers for update.

Having lost about 200 quid for the Derby, I'm not risking booking anything until it goes back to full crowds.

LunasBoots
05-01-2022, 07:21 PM

Nah, football and rugby fans are treated differently.

HH81
05-01-2022, 07:22 PM

Could have magic style weekend at Newcastle and Sunderland where all games played one after the other all weekend 😁

lord bunberry
05-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Pressure on but also a plan B. Nothing to do with inside info - just thinking out of the box.
:agree:

SteveHFC
05-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Could have magic style weekend at Newcastle and Sunderland where all games played one after the other all weekend 😁

Good idea :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
05-01-2022, 09:20 PM

Fling in Middlesborough for the diddy matches!:thumbsup:

Cat Stanton
06-01-2022, 08:29 AM

I think she (aka the scientific advisors) are following the modelling, and the evidence from London which is a couple of weeks ahead (and other countries too). It's showing worrying increases in hospitalisations (which is what all the measures are trying to prevent) but also that London may now have peaked. That, plus the extent of further hospitalisations (that have now been quantified) will be shaping her view.

Still, who needs advisors and evidence? She should obviously have just asked you..

Cat Stanton
11-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Are tickets available (for non-season-ticket-holders) for Parkhead next week? It's doesn't seem to be on the ticket website. Anyone know?

Latapy'sVolley
11-01-2022, 03:20 PM
Hibs have reposted the link with some tickets still on sale, but still looks to be STH only.

pacoluna
11-01-2022, 04:32 PM
Anyone know any supporter buses that are going through cheers

davidbee1875
11-01-2022, 04:36 PM
Are tickets available (for non-season-ticket-holders) for Parkhead next week? It's doesn't seem to be on the ticket website. Anyone know?

I asked Kieran power about this as I wanted tickets and was told to contact the hibs ticket office via email. Will let you know their reply.

Chuck Rhoades
11-01-2022, 04:51 PM
Just bought 2 - STH only and needed a reference for each 👍🏻

Billy Whizz
11-01-2022, 04:53 PM
Just bought 2 - STH only and needed a reference for each 👍🏻

Wonder how there left, as you can’t see the plan online

Chuck Rhoades
11-01-2022, 05:01 PM
Wonder how there left, as you can’t see the plan online

Couldn’t fathom either I was allocated row behind a friend who has his ticket from match due on 29th… whatever that means!

banchoryhibs
11-01-2022, 07:35 PM
Wonder if there's any chance of the club beaming the game back onto the big screens at Easter Road?

A wee hospitality package for that game would be ideal:wink:

CentreLine
11-01-2022, 07:38 PM
Wonder if there's any chance of the club beaming the game back onto the big screens at Easter Road?

A wee hospitality package for that game would be ideal:wink:

That’s an idea. Who’s up for that ?

Cat Stanton
11-01-2022, 08:23 PM
I asked Kieran power about this as I wanted tickets and was told to contact the hibs ticket office via email. Will let you know their reply.

Cheers

Juniper Greens
11-01-2022, 10:08 PM
That’s an idea. Who’s up for that ?

I don't think it's possible to PPV at celtic Park, so I don't know how hibs could beam it back

JohnM1875
11-01-2022, 10:11 PM
I don't think it's possible to PPV at celtic Park, so I don't know how hibs could beam it back

Think that was last season. They've definitely been offering PPV for games this year. Aberdeen and Dundee Utd games were £12.99 I'm sure.

CentreLine
11-01-2022, 10:13 PM

Maybe someone from the club could get a hooky connection arranged😂

ekhibee
11-01-2022, 10:52 PM
Think that was last season. They've definitely been offering PPV for games this year. Aberdeen and Dundee Utd games were £12.99 I'm sure.

That'd be great if they did, they definitely didn't offer it last season.

Cat Stanton
13-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Hibs have reposted the link with some tickets still on sale, but still looks to be STH only.

Ticket office has confirmed that it's only season ticket holders. Which is a bit annoying.. If anyone will have a spare couple of tickets (unlikely I know!), can you pm me. Ta.

Tarrahib
13-01-2022, 02:59 PM
Ticket office has confirmed that it's only season ticket holders. Which is a bit annoying.. If anyone will have a spare couple of tickets (unlikely I know!), can you pm me. Ta.
Can you print these tickets off at home? I can get to the game but have no way of picking tickets up from Easter Road,

Ringothedog
13-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Can you print these tickets off at home? I can get to the game but have no way of picking tickets up from Easter Road,

No, pick up or posted to you

JimBHibees
13-01-2022, 03:57 PM

Can you not get someone to pick up for you?

Tarrahib
13-01-2022, 03:57 PM
No, pick up or posted to you
Thanks a lot. I’m in Glasgow on Monday but will head home to watch the game.on Hibs TV.

Tarrahib
13-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Can you not get someone to pick up for you?
No I’ll just give it a miss.I’m coming back down for the Cove game.I’m heading to Manchester for the Chelsea game on Saturday. I was leaving Glasgow on Monday morning for home.I will just stick with my original plan.
Thanks a lot.

Chuck Rhoades
13-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Why are these not on general sale? I genuinely believe it’s an oversight. I understand you may need to be on the database, but it’s ridiculous this is restricted to ST holders going.

andrew70
13-01-2022, 05:07 PM
Is the TO open on a Sat? I need to pick up a ticket

Sir David Gray
13-01-2022, 05:15 PM
Thanks a lot. I’m in Glasgow on Monday but will head home to watch the game.on Hibs TV.

It will probably be on here https://ppv.celticfc.tv/ for £12.99.

Sir David Gray
13-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Is the TO open on a Sat? I need to pick up a ticket

No, Monday-Friday only unless there's a match on at Easter Road.

andrew70
13-01-2022, 05:20 PM
No, Monday-Friday only unless there's a match on at Easter Road.

Thanks sorry for an additional question but do you know the opening times? I will need to try and collect before I get the bus on Monday.

Sir David Gray
13-01-2022, 05:24 PM
Thanks sorry for an additional question but do you know the opening times? I will need to try and collect before I get the bus on Monday.

10-4 in person.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/our-club/opening-times

Cat Stanton
13-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Why are these not on general sale? I genuinely believe it’s an oversight. I understand you may need to be on the database, but it’s ridiculous this is restricted to ST holders going.

Presumably a very limited allocation?

But I'm obviously guessing.

Chuck Rhoades
13-01-2022, 05:29 PM
Presumably a very limited allocation?

But I'm obviously guessing.

They’ve been on sale since mid-Dec and should have been on general sale well before now.

andrew70
13-01-2022, 05:33 PM
10-4 in person.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/our-club/opening-times

Thank you very much

Cat Stanton
13-01-2022, 05:36 PM
They’ve been on sale since mid-Dec and should have been on general sale well before now.

As I mentioned, I asked the ticket office - they confirmed there would be no sales to non-ST-holders at all. Don't know why - was just guessing re. small allocation.

Hermit Crab
13-01-2022, 10:29 PM
Still showing the tab online but when you click on it its says no seats available.

Hermit Crab
13-01-2022, 10:32 PM
As I mentioned, I asked the ticket office - they confirmed there would be no sales to non-ST-holders at all. Don't know why - was just guessing re. small allocation.

Hearts only got 720 a few months ago.

LunasBoots
14-01-2022, 02:13 AM
Hearts only got 720 a few months ago.

If that's the case clubs like ourselves, Hearts and others should not stand for the crap from them and cut the allocation for them when they go to away games

southern hibby
14-01-2022, 05:02 AM
I read somewhere that hearts have cut Celtics allocation down for the next game at Tynie. Not sure how true it is just some weegie complaining about hearts wanting the green pound only when they’re doing cr@p and their fans don’t turn up.

GGTTH

Since452
14-01-2022, 05:14 AM
I read somewhere that hearts have cut Celtics allocation down for the next game at Tynie. Not sure how true it is just some weegie complaining about hearts wanting the green pound only when they’re doing cr@p and their fans don’t turn up.

GGTTH

They have and good on them. We should do the same. Especially after the way their fans acted over the cup final allocation. **** them. Entitled pricks.

bigwheel
14-01-2022, 06:33 AM
They have and good on them. We should do the same. Especially after the way their fans acted over the cup final allocation. **** them. Entitled pricks.

Why would we do it though when the seats would lie empty….Hearts are filling their ground just now, so they will sell those seats…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
14-01-2022, 07:05 AM

GGTTH

They are doing that and also did it a few weeks ago when they played Rangers.

Well done to them, I just wish we were in a position to do likewise.

Hermit Crab
14-01-2022, 08:43 AM
Why would we do it though when the seats would lie empty….Hearts are filling their ground just now, so they will sell those seats…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, why would we cut allocations when we are lucky if we sell out ER once a season for a derby.

w pilton hibby
14-01-2022, 12:15 PM
PPV info for Monday

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2022/january/14/streamdigital-pay-per-view-available-in-uk---ireland-for-celtic-v-hibs/

Sorry if already posted.

Shrekko
14-01-2022, 12:24 PM

The last thing we need is 2000 more empty seats at ER on a match day and throwing £60-80,000 down the plug hole for no reason.

Hibs fans are the only people who can actually make cutting allocations down a reality by turning up in far bigger numbers. Until then it would be madness to even think about it - which the club won’t.

If we could even fill our 3 stands it shouldn’t be a problem drowning them out anyway?

CB_NO3
14-01-2022, 01:47 PM
Looking for 2 tickets if possible? Left it late getting tickets.

SteveHFC
15-01-2022, 03:48 PM
Have a spare ticket for the game. Face value.

SteveHFC
15-01-2022, 08:53 PM
Have a spare ticket for the game. Face value.

Ticket sold.