PDA

View Full Version : Cup final build up

Magpie
15-12-2021, 09:28 PM
We are lucky to be involved in another cup final. Quite possibly could be the last one we have for years to come. On our day we can beat anyone, the Semi Final a clear example of that. I’m excited for the game and can’t wait to get back along to Hampden to support the boys with almost 20,000 fellow Hibees. Being led by the man who brought home the Scottish Cup in 2016, it would be emotional to watch him lift that trophy at full time as manager.

A few hundred tickets left, let’s get them sold and back the club that we adore. Then sing an anthem together at full time that we are globally known for.

While the chief, puts Sunshine in Leith 🎶💚🏆

tmb1875
15-12-2021, 09:31 PM
[emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji219]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
15-12-2021, 09:33 PM
We are lucky to be involved in another cup final. Quite possibly could be the last one we have for years to come. On our day we can beat anyone, the Semi Final a clear example of that. I’m excited for the game and can’t wait to get back along to Hampden to support the boys with almost 20,000 fellow Hibees. Being led by the man who brought home the Scottish Cup in 2016, it would be emotional to watch him lift that trophy at full time as manager.

A few hundred tickets left, let’s get them sold and back the club that we adore. Then sing an anthem together at full time that we are globally known for.

While the chief, puts Sunshine in Leith 🎶💚🏆

:thumbsup:

Very winnable game

.Sean.
15-12-2021, 09:35 PM
Cannot wait. Omicron or not after the last near two years and lockdown, the missing of a full season of football including what would have been days out at semis and finals, I’ll be fully enjoying my day out on Sunday and I cannot wait

Hibs are winning this.

WhileTheChief..
15-12-2021, 09:37 PM
:top marksGreat opening post.

Lancs Harp
15-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Well overdue to beat Celtic at Hampden