PDA

View Full Version : Passports only

Greencore
15-12-2021, 03:33 PM
Just contacted hampden and they had informed me they will not be taking tests, only vaccine passports.

Hibs website states different though?

HH81
15-12-2021, 03:34 PM
They are pretty keen too as I had to show mine twice at the semi final.

Magpie
15-12-2021, 03:35 PM

I didn’t get asked at all.

hibbysam
15-12-2021, 03:43 PM

Not for me, got asked at the scotland game and flashed a random screen while walking, never got asked at the semi at all.

Hermit Crab
15-12-2021, 03:45 PM
Nobody will get knocked back. Nap

Coach Jon
15-12-2021, 03:45 PM
Just contacted hampden and they had informed me they will not be taking tests, only vaccine passports.

So going against Government advice, and all other Scottish Events including other football stadiums?

Sir David Gray
15-12-2021, 04:10 PM

As far as I'm aware that would be breaking the law to deny someone access to the game who is presenting evidence of a negative lateral flow test.

The law changed 9 days ago.

Greencore
15-12-2021, 04:10 PM
So going against Government advice, and all other Scottish Events including other football stadiums?

Yes, she even said chance it. However the stewards have a certain amount they have to check, I don't know if they have a clicker. Tried telling them it was on the sfa website, hibs website, she said "it doesn't matter we are not accepting Flow tests, has to be a vaccine passport only"

Greencore
15-12-2021, 04:12 PM
As far as I'm aware that would be breaking the law to deny someone access to the game who is presenting evidence of a negative lateral flow test.

The law changed 9 days ago.

So she's talking s*** then?

Maybe power hungry.

A Hi-Bee
15-12-2021, 04:36 PM
Bloody cheek from the smellies insisting that we wash our hands.
:greengrin

tamig
15-12-2021, 04:54 PM

Maybe power hungry.

Is this the person you spoke to at Hampden you’re talking about?

Greencore
15-12-2021, 05:08 PM
Is this the person you spoke to at Hampden you’re talking about?

Yes

LunasBoots
15-12-2021, 05:11 PM
Well the club should confirm this as many fans will go with LFT.

15-12-2021, 05:58 PM

Think you’ll find Hibs website is correct. Club won’t be saying this on the website without having checked first. Clearly the person you spoke to doesn’t realise the legislation changed at the start of December.

Sir David Gray
15-12-2021, 06:10 PM

Maybe power hungry.

If they're refusing people who have a valid negative lateral flow test then yes she is.

The law says that in order to enter a large event with more than 10,000 people in attendance you must either prove you have had at least two doses of vaccine, with the second dose being given at least 14 days prior to the event or a negative lateral flow test.

HibeeEmma
16-12-2021, 08:05 AM
I’m coming up from London for the game so I have a covid passport but fear it’s going to look slightly different from those in Scotland with the different app. It feels mad to worry if they will accept it but wondering if anyone has heard of issues with this before?

hibby rae
16-12-2021, 08:07 AM
I’m coming up from London for the game so I have a covid passport but fear it’s going to look slightly different from those in Scotland with the different app. It feels mad to worry if they will accept it but wondering if anyone has heard of issues with this before?

I'd say you'll be fine 👍

HH81
16-12-2021, 08:07 AM

I used the one from England and it's fine don't worry.

Ryan91
16-12-2021, 09:23 AM

Was in London for a gig a few weeks ago, Scottish Covid Passport was fine, so assume reverse is true

Hermit Crab
16-12-2021, 09:40 AM

You'll be fine, I flew into England last 2 months ago with an NHS Scottish covid passport with zero issues and you won't have any either.

Helensburghhibs
16-12-2021, 11:31 AM

My covid passport is through the NHS england website .. no issues at any ground.

Bristolhibby
16-12-2021, 11:47 AM

I’m in the same boat. I’m just assuming we’ll be fine with the English one.

J

Sioux
16-12-2021, 12:28 PM
I assume under 18s are exempt from checks?

Sir David Gray
16-12-2021, 03:02 PM

Yes.

Sioux
16-12-2021, 03:05 PM
Yes.

Ta

Jim44
16-12-2021, 03:30 PM

Technically yes, but under 18’s are among likely symptomless carriers. An LFT before travelling, might be worth considering.

hibbyfraelibby
16-12-2021, 08:38 PM

Undr 16s not 18s

Sir David Gray
16-12-2021, 09:00 PM
Undr 16s not 18s

It's under 18s.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-certification-scheme-information-for-customers/pages/exclusions-and-exemptions/