PDA

View Full Version : HSl

Gerard
12-12-2021, 04:27 PM
Can any person please give an update concerning the AGM please.

Thanks
Gerard

Daniel 1875
12-12-2021, 04:33 PM
The AGM will likely be at the end of January at Easter Road.

There’s no date/time confirmed yet but an email will be shared once this has been finalised.

Gerard
12-12-2021, 04:42 PM

There’s no date/time confirmed yet but an email will be shared once this has been finalised.

Thanks
Gerard

chippy
12-12-2021, 05:13 PM

Hi Daniel,
It looks like we won’t sell out our tickets for the final. At the moment there are around 560 left. Is there a way HSL could buy all or some of these with our funds and distribute them to unemployed fans/ low income families ? I’d be happy to make an extra contribution to HSL for this?

Pagan Hibernia
12-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Hi Daniel,
It looks like we won’t sell out our tickets for the final. At the moment there are around 560 left. Is there a way HSL could buy all or some of these with our funds and distribute them to unemployed fans/ low income families ? I’d be happy to make an extra contribution to HSL for this?

interesting idea.

Iggy Pope
12-12-2021, 05:48 PM
Hi Daniel,

I’d be happy for my contribution this month to go to that but logistically it sounds like a non starter.

chippy
12-12-2021, 05:54 PM
I’d be happy for my contribution this month to go to that but logistically it sounds like a non starter.

Im not involved , but would it be possible to link up with Hibs community foundation re food banks and also the clubs database to offer them free tickets

Iggy Pope
12-12-2021, 05:59 PM
Im not involved , but would it be possible to link up with Hibs community foundation re food banks and also the clubs database to offer them free tickets

Me neither. The community foundation might be a start but I doubt the club database will identify those in need. And the club apathy towards HSL is well recorded. It’s a fine idea though.

Hermit Crab
12-12-2021, 06:04 PM
Hi Daniel,

You'd need about 280 references to buy them all and I think its inevitable that some of these would end up in the wrong hands. Just don't see it being allowed.

Daniel 1875
12-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Hi Daniel,

I think time might be against us for this but let me catch up with the club tomorrow and see if there’s anything we can do to facilitate something.

We have the capability to collect one off donations for specific things on the website from last season but it’ll depend on the club I think.

chippy
12-12-2021, 07:04 PM
I think time might be against us for this but let me catch up with the club tomorrow and see if there’s anything we can do to facilitate something.

We have the capability to collect one off donations for specific things on the website from last season but it’ll depend on the club I think.

Thanks Daniel for the response and trying this

SiinDubai
12-12-2021, 07:20 PM

I don’t donate to HSL however I would be very happy to donate the price of a ticket .
Great idea chippy !!!

BSEJVT
12-12-2021, 08:29 PM
Daniel

I am not sure that you do have that capability at present I have been trying for months on end to make payments to my grandson's HSL accounts with absolutely no joy and have raised that issue with you several times.

Daniel 1875
12-12-2021, 08:37 PM
Daniel

I am not sure that you do have that capability at present I have been trying for months on end to make payments to my grandson's HSL accounts with absolutely no joy and have raised that issue with you several times.

Hi George,

We are still having issues with Stripe. I now have access to the emails and Stripe account and will get this sorted for you as soon as I can.

I’ll be in touch when it’s back up and running.

Thanks for your support.

Update - Stripe looks like it's now fixed on the website, so one-off and regular payments can be made by credit/debit card again.

BSEJVT
13-12-2021, 06:37 AM
Hi George,

We are still having issues with Stripe. I now have access to the emails and Stripe account and will get this sorted for you as soon as I can.

I’ll be in touch when it’s back up and running.

Thanks for your support.

Update - Stripe looks like it's now fixed on the website, so one-off and regular payments can be made by credit/debit card again.

Daniel is correct

The ability to donate is now back up and working and i have made the donations promised for my 3 grandchildren successfully.

Daniel has been a great help through this process and other HSL-related quirks I had with my various accounts and HSL is in good hands with him onboard.

George

Iggy Pope
15-12-2021, 02:05 PM

Well done Chippy. Probably the post of the year :flag::not worth

IberianHibernian
29-01-2022, 10:35 PM
Winter transfer window about to close so too late for that but maybe a good time to encourage fans to contribute before summer .
Reading pre LC final posts there was interest in paying for tickets for unemployed and others who wouldn`t otherwise be able to buy tickets .
Would happily contribute if something was set up .
Whatever happens , must have clear instructions on how to pay ( one off or monthly ) . Probably straightforward for new contributors but not always so for fans who have contributed before but have changed details .