PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket benefits - hospitality

Juniper Greens
10-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Can anyone recall what renewing ST holders were promised in regards to discounts for hospitality?
I was looking at booking a game and the discount seemed 15 quid for a ST holder, which is meager. However, I seemed to recall that we were promised a wee bit more due to having seen no games the previous season. Can anyone recall?

Sir David Gray
10-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Can anyone recall what renewing ST holders were promised in regards to discounts for hospitality?
I was looking at booking a game and the discount seemed 15 quid for a ST holder, which is meager. However, I seemed to recall that we were promised a wee bit more due to having seen no games the previous season. Can anyone recall?

Season ticket holders get a 10% discount which I believe works out as a saving of between £13.50 - £17.50 depending on the opposition.

hibsforeurope
10-12-2021, 10:42 AM
i'm sure you used to get your ticket price back too, maybe worth signing up as non season ticket and selling on your ST at reduced rate.

Juniper Greens
10-12-2021, 12:00 PM
i'm sure you used to get your ticket price back too, maybe worth signing up as non season ticket and selling on your ST at reduced rate.

Yeah, to be getting less than the value of your ticket back as a "discount" seems a bit wrong

marinello59
10-12-2021, 12:04 PM
Yeah, to be getting less than the value of your ticket back as a "discount" seems a bit wrong

IF that were true then our reward for backing the club would be of less value than we had in previous seasons. . I’m not so sure that is the case.

Juniper Greens
10-12-2021, 12:28 PM
IF that were true then our reward for backing the club would be of less value than we had in previous seasons. . I’m not so sure that is the case.

When I went yo book it was only giving me 15 pounds discount. That's why I asked the question, as I'm sure we were entitled to more